Ken's Sewing Center Reviews

12/04/2016
Ken's Sewing Center Ratings and User Reviews. Ken's Sewing Center is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 145 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Ken's Sewing Center

2016 Platinum

Ken's Sewing Center Rating

More About Ken's Sewing Center

Recent Reviews for Ken's Sewing Center

• Oct 13, 2016
    The website was very easy to navigate and I was able to find everything I need quickly. I will most definitely be using this website for future heat transfer purchases!
  • Oct 12, 2016
    Great quality bobbin thread reasonable prices
  • Oct 12, 2016
    Web site a little difficult, slow to respond, all else was fine.
  • Oct 11, 2016
    Kens Sewing will take care of you. It is a must to buy embroidery machines from well worth the 7 hour drive.
  • Oct 7, 2016
    It was not clear until the credir card number was entered that there was no sales tax in my state. That made me uncomfortable.
  • Oct 7, 2016
    I've purchased several items from Ken's store, but this is the first time I've purchased online. I had a question about the order I was about to place and called the store and their representative was extremely kind and helpful. I will definitely buy from them again!!!
  • Oct 7, 2016
    I love doing business with Ken's/ Exceptional service. Donna is amazing.
  • Oct 5, 2016
    difficult to check out
    Oct 15, 2016
  • Oct 4, 2016
    Quick and easy in all regards! Thank you!
    Oct 12, 2016
    Spoke with Donna. Very friendly and knowledgeable. We agreed on price but was charged a higher price. The Center corrected the error immediately. Thank you.
    WONDERFUL so far.
  • Oct 3, 2016
    I love shopping with Ken's Sewing Center. I go to them with all my sewing machine questions. I own a non-profit sewing group, have about 15 sewing machines and refer my quilters to Ken's for parts and am never disappointed.
  • Sep 30, 2016
    Oct 9, 2016
    Has the item I need when ordering.
  • Sep 27, 2016
    Oct 6, 2016
    Best place to buy Exquisite embroidery thread. Great price and quick delivery.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Have ordered from them before. They are very reliable.
    Oct 6, 2016
    Always fast delivery. Had to return an item once and no problem. Reordered another similar item. Always excellent service.
  • Sep 26, 2016
    Super nice staff! Very accommodating! Best pricing I've found! I've purchased several times from this shop and will continue!
    Oct 5, 2016
  • Sep 23, 2016
    they had the best price for the product I purchased.
    Oct 4, 2016
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Shopping with Ken's Sewing Center is always pleasurable and the employees are very good, friendly and helpful.
  • Sep 20, 2016
    could not find any coupons or code
  • Sep 16, 2016
    Oct 3, 2016
    I'm happy with the selection of products available, and have always been satisfied with purchases from Ken's.