Ken's Sewing Center Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Ken's Sewing Center Reviews

04/20/2018
Ken's Sewing Center Ratings and User Reviews. Ken's Sewing Center is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 156 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Ken's Sewing Center

2017 Winner

Ken's Sewing Center Rating

More About Ken's Sewing Center

Recent Reviews for Ken's Sewing Center

• Apr 04, 2018
    Always can rely on Kens Sewing Center to have the best prices. I order on ebay and on your website. Second machine I have purchased and very pleased
  • Apr 04, 2018
    I’ll be returning. Thanks!
  • Apr 04, 2018
    Found rear hat clamp for hoop tech $30.00 cheaper online, so I did not order that product. everything else was cheaper or same price
  • Apr 04, 2018
    went online in search of this product, Ken's was by far the least expensive for the same product, selection and checkout process was simple, shipping was a bit much for the product ordered but comparable to other vendors.
  • Apr 03, 2018
    I have always had pleasant experiences with Ken's and recommend them to my sewing and embroidering friends. I only wish that I could use a gift card in combination with Paypal. I had to use my credit card instead. Otherwise, it was perfect!
  • Mar 16, 2018
    Apr 03, 2018
    Ken’s had exactly what I was looking for in sewing machines, and the best pricing I could find on the internet for my selected brand and model. Ordering via their web site was easy and the product was delivered far quicker than I expected, which was delightful.
  • Mar 23, 2018
    Their price on HTV is awesome, and they are in my state and I try to shop local and support my fellow statesmen
    Apr 03, 2018
    Fast shipping, helpful when I do call
  • Mar 18, 2018
    Very helpful site.
    Apr 01, 2018
    Very pleased with the order on time and speedy. Been very busy ment to answer before now.
  • Apr 01, 2018
    Wished thread was a little easier to look up if you have the number. But otherwise great experience.
  • Mar 19, 2018
    Very pleased with first order as it arrived quickly.
    Apr 01, 2018
    Quick shipment. Salesperson I spoke with during my transaction was very patient and kind ...
  • Apr 01, 2018
    very easy to order online and fast service
    Nice website.
  • Mar 31, 2018
    Have ordered items previously. Excellent service. They are always ready to answer any questions quickly about their products.
  • Mar 29, 2018
    Overall I trust you over independent sellers. I had a bad experience with etsy when buying sewing accessories. But I do trust this website even having never used it before. I feel like the shipping was higher than it would have been and I didn't quite enjoy that. However I am choosing you guys for the guarantee of quality so over all it is worth it. Plus the process of checking out was easy and did it from my smart phone. Really good experience even if I didn't want to pay that much for shipping.
  • Mar 18, 2018
    Mar 29, 2018
    Received sooner than expected, everything in perfect order.
  • Mar 13, 2018
    Mar 29, 2018
    i need to return product i ordered the wrong item
  • Mar 20, 2018
    Ordered several years ago too and very happy. Sewing furniture
    Mar 27, 2018
    Just received last night. Have not opened yet.
  • Mar 15, 2018
    Ken's Sewing Center has so many sewing items that I am not able to purchase locally at my machine dealer. They are very courteous and helpful also.
    Mar 26, 2018
  • Mar 13, 2018
    Best prices and great service
    Mar 24, 2018
  • Mar 22, 2018
    I had to call for help checking out as it wouldn't let me have a billing address in Canada and a shipping address in the US. Holly was very helpful. I found checking out a bit frustrating. Would have liked to use PayPal for checking out but only had PayPal plus pay later even though it says PayPal or pay later. I think adding a PayPal option that directs you to your PayPal account would be a great addition.