Ken's Sewing Center Reviews

07/03/2015
Ken's Sewing Center Ratings and User Reviews. Ken's Sewing Center is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 120 reviews. Last rated on 07/03/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Ken's Sewing Center

Ken's Sewing Center Rating

More About Ken's Sewing Center

Recent Reviews for Ken's Sewing Center

• Jul 3, 2015
    This is the first time I have found your website. I was pleased with the ease of ordering my Ott Lamp which was recommended by my eye doctor.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    loved them. great prices.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    I love how fast the orders are shipped!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    So far, very good. All my questions were answered well. Very Friendly.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    was very pleased with prices
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Good service.Use to use this company before..
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I have always wanted to try my hand at embroidery and all the research I did had one thing in common. They wished they had saved and gotten a nicer machine up front. I feel my purchase will meet all my needs and be all the machine I will ever need. The cost was great as the machine was on sale for 1/2 price. Got more for my $.
  • Jun 28, 2015
    I recently also purchased from Ken's an Embroidery Machine which I thought the service was fantastic. I also received with it, information on things to use with the machine.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Ordering was easy. Yet to find out if product is as advertised.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    This is a great place to buy anything sewing related. Good prices and excellant customer service. And on the rare occasion something goes wrong with your order, these people WILL make it right. I highly recommend them.
  • Jun 23, 2015
    My first experience has been okay. I had a little trouble changing the number of items but otherwise alright.
    Jul 1, 2015
    Good speed of delivery. Got order day earlier than posted tracking. Good selection of products for my needs. Will use again!!
  • Jun 22, 2015
    I have purchased 2 sewing machine, one embroidery machine and one long arm quilter from Ken's Sewing Center. Brad is one of the most professional and honest sales reps I have ever dealt with.
  • Jun 21, 2015
    I think the check out procedure could be enhanced when using Paypal. This was very confusing and it required to many steps
  • Jun 19, 2015
    I love Ken's and buy all of my embroidery supplies form there!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Best vinyl price I have ever found! Free shipping after $40 is awesome too.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Awesome place to buy from. Their website is user friendly and they have such fast shipping..
  • Jun 17, 2015
    I appreciate all of Donna's help and patience. She is great!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Very helpful and courteous
    Jun 22, 2015
    Great business to support. Customer service was very helpful and courteous. I was needing a serger, and Donna provided very clear information about the sergers they sold, making it easy for me to make a decision. Very happy with my purchase.
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Very satisfied. Glad I could finally find black vinyl and white glitter vinyl without having to spend $100 for free shipping or have to pay a fortune for shipping!!
    Jun 21, 2015