Kershaw-Knives.net Reviews

05/28/2015
Kershaw-Knives.net Ratings and User Reviews. Kershaw-Knives.net is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 33 reviews. Last rated on 05/26/2015.

Kershaw-Knives.net Rating

More About Kershaw-Knives.net

Recent Reviews for Kershaw-Knives.net

• May 26, 2015
    Excellent purchase experience and variety!
  • May 25, 2015
    Great shopping site!
  • May 22, 2015
    there the best
  • May 21, 2015
    I love my Kershaw chive, and now I love giving them as gifts
  • May 14, 2015
    I like the knives
    May 27, 2015
    got what I wanted
  • May 13, 2015
    Great site.. cant wait to get the knife and order again.
  • May 12, 2015
    Great prices on quality knives!
  • May 12, 2015
    May 23, 2015
    First of all, I did eventually receive my completed order. But what a royal hassle to get it completed. I order two of the same knives from what I thought was the manufacturer. The web site gives the impression that one is dealing with the manufacture...but one is not...you wind up dealing with some retail outfit from Louisanna. When I received my package there was only one Knife in the box....not The two that I ordered. The packing slip indicated that two were shipped...but I only received the one. The packing slip DOESNOT have any CONTACT NUMBERS to call regarding your order. A 30 mic search on the net found the retailer. I called and left a message regarding my order. I received a return call from a male who indicated he was the owner of the retail establishment. I explained the issue and told him that I thought that the shipping box was not sealed properly.....he wanted me to take pic and email the result to him. I explained to him that this was a shippers error not mine. He told me that he receives 100's of complaints just like this when people just claim that they DIDNOT receive the correct count. He was not going to ship the missing item.....I truly felt from his initial tone that he was calling me a LIAR. Well...my salvation was that I gave an A E card on this purchase and I told him that I would STOP payment. A few hours later I received a call from the retailer stating that they would ship out a knife to complete the order. Three days later I received the correct count. NOW.....here are the biggest questions| 1) why does the manufacturer use a retailer and not disclosure said on the web site.? 2) why does the packing slip NOT continue any contact information! email address or phone numbers.? 3) why dies it take almost 2 hours of my time for a $50 knife.? ALWAYS use A E cards until these types get out of the business. So, ask yourself would you use them?
  • May 7, 2015
    I called for information prior to ordering and the staff were friendly and helpful.
  • May 7, 2015
    Very nice site easy to navigate
  • May 5, 2015
    Great website simple and straight forward with the perfect amount of information. look forward to seeing the knives and future purchases
    May 15, 2015
  • May 5, 2015
    Love my Kerschke knife
    May 20, 2015
    Love the kershaw knives, and I'm going to order 4 more for my wedding party.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    Great store, and their customer service is wonderful, if they don't answer immediately they call you right back.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Went to Cabella's to find a gift for my groomsmen and decided on a nice pocket knife. Decided to wait and check out some websites before I bought and was glad I did. Your price was cheaper and the product is made in the USA. Also found nothing but positive comments about the product on all the websites I visited. China and N. Korea can kiss my ass.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I like the engraving. Wish you guys had different brands off knives to choose from like buck knives.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    Thanks, appreciate the easy.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Apr 25, 2015
    I purchased Kershaw knives for all my employees for doing such a outstanding job. Not only did they love the quality of the product they were impressed with the company logo engraved on the handle.I would recommend this product to anyone.
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Thanks Guys. Hoping that it all turns out well. Great experience, and great prices on truly amazing knives.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Good selection and very good prices.
  • Mar 22, 2015
    Looking good so far . I'm a member on bladeforums.com so old post my thoughts on this site there after I get my order
    Apr 1, 2015
    Girl was there on a sunday was super nice, helpful and efficient