Keurig.com Reviews

05/22/2015
Keurig.com Ratings and User Reviews. Keurig.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 35647 reviews. Last rated on 05/22/2015.

Keurig.com Rating

More About Keurig.com

Recent Reviews for Keurig.com

• May 22, 2015
    My wife enjoys your teas, however she says you should add them to you carafe pod selection!!!
  • May 22, 2015
    Sight and checkout too complicated. Streamline it!
  • May 22, 2015
    This website lags. For such a large company, I would expect a better design. Customer should have the option to choose how many coffees they see at once(such as 25, 50, 100) instead of a show all button that takes too long to load. Also, once you put in your preferences, you shouldn't see all of them, that box should be hidden. After I put in preferences, I received error messages and pages became even harder to use. If it weren't for the free boxes of coffee I were receiving for registering my brewer, I would just go to Bed, Bath, and Beyond to purchase my coffee and use their coupons to save money. I may or may not use this website again. The only reason I may come back is because of the point system you offer. You really should offer returns, as well. That is a huge turn off.
  • May 22, 2015
    Coupons and special deals keep me coming back
  • May 22, 2015
    I have the Keurig Rivo Machine and I love it, with the pods I get and give all the cappicinos and lattes that I we want. The machine is so easy just follow instructions and push bottons. Had it about 5 months now, no problems just perfect espresso. I cant believe how perfect it makes the foam every time and nice and hot to. If the Keurig Rivo Brewer ever brakes down I definitely will want another one!
  • May 22, 2015
    I think the ability to change your to delivery should be fixed, I tried many times to change the original order with no success, so I had to make a new auto delivery.... I have been a member for quite sometime because I like your product but it's not easy to change things around!!
  • May 22, 2015
    My experience was not good for the first time. I cannot blame the website. I have an old computer and it has problems.
    Easy to work with.
  • May 22, 2015
    thank you for your coupons and great service.
  • May 22, 2015
    Love the coffee, web site drives me nuts. It jumps. Jumps just a bit but enough enough ghost to throw things off so that maybe you click the box below the one you wanted. And if that isn't enough, it drops me back at a location other than where I was having to find my way back..
  • May 22, 2015
    I buy my coffee from Keurig when It's on sale. If I can get it at the grocery store for $5.99 for 12 then I get it there.
  • May 22, 2015
    Great deals ! Love that I get a discount t for being a member!
  • May 22, 2015
    I love my Keurig because I don't always have time to run to the local coffee shop, and the price per K-cup beats the $2.00/cup at the local coffee shop.
    THANK YOU FOR HAVING IT ALL IN STOCK\
  • May 14, 2015
    I had difficulties maneuvering around the website. It would constantly refresh itself and occasionally even throw me onto a page that I had zero interest in seeing. It was rather inconvenient to then have to finagle my way through the different menu options to recover my initial spot on the website.
  • May 14, 2015
    I had to call Keurig Customer Service for assistance because your website kept telling me that my Zip Code was incorrect. I know where I live and it was the correct Zip Code. Very aggravating. Customer Service had the same problem but was able to work past it.
    May 22, 2015
    need more flavors in the 2.0 Mug size cups If I knew there were only 5 flavors in the Mug cups, I wouldn't have bought the new coffee maker
  • May 12, 2015
    I can't seem to find out what my points are good for if anything
  • May 11, 2015
    Thank you for my amazing discount that you provided Southwest Airlines employees. Great to be a partner with such a great company as Keurig!
    May 22, 2015
    Thanks for the discount that you graciously have given Southwest Airlines employees! I had your older Keurig, bought a second one for my summer home and now the 2.0 Keurig! We are happy! Thanks!
  • May 11, 2015
    It would be helpful if you could veiw product info for the Reward Catalog items. And I'd love to see more products available in the Rewards Catalog also.
  • May 6, 2015
    I wish you showed items I have ordered before all together so I don't have to hunt for what I want through all the choices.