kidCarpet.com Reviews

01/17/2017
kidCarpet.com Ratings and User Reviews. kidCarpet.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 01/16/2017.

kidCarpet.com Rating

More About kidCarpet.com

Recent Reviews for kidCarpet.com

• Jan 16, 2017
    beautiful site, great looking products
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Great design of the World of Peace Kid Carpet!
  • Jan 8, 2017
    There were no pictures of rug pads or much of a description. There are many types of pads on the market so I didn't purchase one from you. If there was a picture and description of material or anything more than just size, I would have bought one. There was no option to leave a comment, question or review. I would like to read other customer reviews.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    I will always look for this site whenever I need to look for a carpet, I really appreciate the great prices and quality you provide.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    It was very easy to use this site and the selection and prices were great!
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Great experience, will order again!
  • Dec 29, 2016
    A very nice experience. We see how the shipping goes
  • Dec 14, 2016
    I would like to have seen a "will ship by" date or a place to indicate that this is being delivered to an elementary school. Obviously delivery isn't possible before 8 a.m. or after 4 p.m.. Also, would have liked to be able to tell the office an approximate delivery date, would have been helpful.
  • Dec 12, 2016
    Dec 26, 2016
    Amazing! We received this way faster than anticipated, and our students love it too!
  • Dec 11, 2016
    We like the rug we bought
  • Dec 9, 2016
    I am excited to see the rug - I hope it is as good as it looks!
  • Dec 5, 2016
    Great experience so far, love the free shipping!
  • Dec 2, 2016
    Your website is very user friendly, we plan to use you again. Thanks!
  • Nov 28, 2016
    I love my kindergarten carpet that I purchased about four years ago. It is still in very good condition despite that we have 90+ children using or walking on it daily. It cleans very easily with no lasting stains. I have been wanting the game rug for the last four years and am excited to share it with the children in my program at the YMCA!
    Dec 9, 2016
    I have been eyeing this carpet since I purchased a large kindergarten rug about four years ago. So happy to finally have it!
  • Nov 15, 2016
    Nov 28, 2016
    Not t allowed to receive any compensation for purchasing for the school district
  • Nov 9, 2016
    First time ordering. Needed a classroom rug, and this one looks like it will do the job. I hope I am still satisfied once it arrives.
    Dec 2, 2016
    Great product. Exactly what we needed.
  • Nov 6, 2016
    The purchase experience is very pleasant so far, can't wait to check out the real shipment once it arrives - not certain about the quality so only ordered one. I need to order at least two more, but a little nervous about the quality. Will definitely recommend if shipment arrives fast and the quality turns out to be good!
  • Nov 4, 2016
    Nov 18, 2016
    The carpet fit the needs of the classroom and looked as good in the room as it did on the website!
  • Nov 2, 2016
    very pleased with the product and prices ...took longer to receive then anticipated... but worth the wait
  • Sep 6, 2016
    PLEASE PROVIDE DISCOUNTs for small buyer/customer like me.
    Dec 17, 2016