kidCarpet.com Reviews

08/31/2015
kidCarpet.com Ratings and User Reviews. kidCarpet.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 95 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.

kidCarpet.com Rating

More About kidCarpet.com

Recent Reviews for kidCarpet.com

• Aug 30, 2015
    Love the item
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Found the price's were better than Amazon's which was a nice supprise.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Looking forwRd to receiving our area rug
  • Aug 28, 2015
    We continue to order this carpet for our classrooms. The teacher's love the product!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Fun carpet at a good price. Easy to use website
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I was very frustrated with the check out experience. I would fill out all of the information but the transaction would not go through. One time it told me my cart had been emptied and I had to start all over. I let it sit overnight and it processed the first time in the morning.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Excited about my order- Would love any kind of teacher discount since the rug has to come all out of pocket :)
  • Aug 25, 2015
    the ordering process was very easy and of all the places I looked, you had the best prices.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    This was an easy website to navigate, product looks very good.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    enjoyed all the positive comments
  • Aug 22, 2015
    I love the look of the carpet for my classroom in the picture. I see that the company made changes on their products, based on teacher feedback and I appreciate that.
  • Aug 22, 2015
    seems like a great deal
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Thank you!! For my sons preschool!!
    Aug 30, 2015
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    Teachers here at Foster Elementary love this carpet!!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I love the bilingual art carpet. Please have more bilingual and artsy options.
    Aug 26, 2015
  • Aug 8, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    I am very happy with my carpet purchase. I bought the 24 square colored rug (with red, blue, green and purple rows) and it looks very attractive. The red is very bright, which I don't feel was accurately depicted in the photo, but it looks great (even though I'm definitely not a red fan, my classroom is mostly green and purple!). It came just in time for meet the teacher night, and including processing, took about two weeks to arrive (~1 week until my shipping confirmation email, and almost another full week for it to be shipped to my school).
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    I have never had to contact the delivery company to schedule delivery--they usually call us. Unloading 3 rugs and opening without the use of scissors or a razor was time consuming,
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    Just a few comments. I love the quality of the product. I would like to see the carpet in different sizes. Many classrooms have twenty-five to thirty children and this carpet only holds about 18 3 to 6 year olds. I would like the white line, which is perfect width, to be red or just a darker color the children walk the line and line is getting pretty dirty looking. One more thing the blue in the picture was a bit more navy, the blue on the carpet is brighter, not bad just not quite what I expected. If we can get these things figured out we would be interested in buying about 8 of them for my school. I would also promote your product at all the Montessori schools I work with around the nation. Thank you
  • Aug 4, 2015
    It would be nice in the check out process to indicate this is a tax exempt purchase.
    Aug 27, 2015
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Very nice to do business with. Customer care person was very nice as well.
    Aug 31, 2015