Kids Room Treasures Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Kids Room Treasures Reviews

Last rated on 10/03/2017.

Kids Room Treasures Rating

More About Kids Room Treasures

Recent Reviews for Kids Room Treasures

• Oct 03, 2017
    Oct 19, 2017
    Hi, I was very impressed at how easy it was to navigate through your website and make my purchase. However, when my item arrived I was wondering why I would make a purchase as such. The rug was too light, therefore would get dirty too fast in the children's classrooms. So when I decided to check back on my order I realized they were not the rugs I ordered. They were similar to the same animals on them, but different colors. I had already placed them in the classrooms, therefore, they already had been used :( I cannot say if I would recommend and/or shop at your site again because I am afraid I will not get what I asked for. And with life being as busy as it is do not have the time to ship and return. Thank you very much I would like for you all to contact me back.
  • Sep 08, 2017
    Very good selection in what I was looking for a lot of items to choose from
    Sep 19, 2017
  • Sep 15, 2017
    Liked the racing motiff for boyfriend's race car.room
  • Sep 13, 2017
    it's been good, will see after i get my order.
  • Sep 05, 2017
    Nice selection
  • Sep 03, 2017
    I LIKE THE VARIETY OF YOUR PRODUCTS ALTHOUGH YOU HAD AN ERROR THE FIRST TIME I ORDERED FROM YOU, I HOPE THIS TIME EVERYTHING I GOT ON TIME AND CORRECT
  • Aug 20, 2017
    I bought a crib bedding set. I wish I could have bought individual pieces, since I know they will not use the bumper pad (not recommended buy health officials), so it's a useless expense. I would have bought something else in it's place.
    Aug 29, 2017
  • Aug 12, 2017
    Aug 23, 2017
    I washed the comforter and curtains, like you should and followed the washing instructions, and the dye blended off the comforter onto my BRAND NEW dryer!! I am beyond upset!! Absolutely no warnings on the washing labels!!
  • Aug 06, 2017
    Aug 22, 2017
    The customer service rep was EXTREMELY RUDE!!!!! They messed up on pricing on their website then expected me to pay $50 more for something that was suppose to be included! The customer service rep INSISTED it was my mistake even though I have my order confirmation stating what my order consisted of. Then when I don't her what shit poor customer service they have she told me "I feel sorry for your son and family!" Very unprofessional and should NOT be working with the public!!!!! Will never order from this company again and I have warned everyone I know on social Media!
  • Aug 06, 2017
    Aug 20, 2017
    I wasnt impressed with the quality of the sheets for the price. I expected them to be softer for $75. The colors are great though! And my daughter loves the animals and wants to sleep in her own bed so that is good. I am hoping they soften up over time.
  • Aug 12, 2017
    Thank you so much. I hope my little boy loves his new room!
  • Jul 30, 2017
    This is the only place where I could find queen size bed comforters that were cute for a little kid
  • Jul 26, 2017