Kids Room Treasures Reviews

07/01/2015
Kids Room Treasures Ratings and User Reviews. Kids Room Treasures is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 29 reviews. Last rated on 06/29/2015.
x

Kids Room Treasures Rating

More About Kids Room Treasures

Recent Reviews for Kids Room Treasures

• Jun 29, 2015
    I liked selection
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Had a lot of great choices !
  • Jun 19, 2015
    Over all it was a very easy to place my order. I liked the many choices to choose from.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    Love the quilt I got and will recommend to all my roommates!
  • Jun 3, 2015
    This purchase was a great experience. I hope the quality of the items purchased turn out to be a good experience as well.
  • May 26, 2015
    Jun 10, 2015
    wOULD LOVE TO FIND MATCHING CURTAINS TO GO WITH THE COMFORTER SET
  • May 20, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    The shower curtain I ordered was not true to color. To return, I had to pay an $8.50 restocking fee, in addition to return postage. I should be able to get a 100% refund. I will not be shopping at Kids Room Treasures every again.
  • May 15, 2015
    I love this site! It was the ONLY site with such an extensive selection. The great pics made picking or my daughter's new room so easy. We as a family look forward to more shipping at this site. Thank you so much! ~House/Harrington Familt
  • May 11, 2015
    Very happy with this online shopping experience. I found products that I had difficulty finding. The products were highly recommended from friends who have purchased their quilts. The selection is phenomenal and it was very easy to navigate. Bought a minecraft inspired quilt and would have most definitely would have purchased matching curtains if they had them!
    May 26, 2015
  • May 10, 2015
    May 21, 2015
    Thank you for letting me know when my product was back in stock
  • May 7, 2015
    Jun 24, 2015
    This bed set is wonderful...soft as silk. My grandson loves it! We had to wait a very long time though for this to become available.
  • May 5, 2015
    I will share when I receive my purchase.
  • May 4, 2015
    Nice selection, competitively priced.
  • May 3, 2015
    You were out of stock on a lot of the bedding my son liked. Disappointed.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    May 15, 2015
    I would have preferred a full rather than a queen. On the website it listed full/queen on the same spot with the same size dimensions. When the package came it showed that there was a difference between a full and a queen but they were not available to order individually On the site. The product itself was good and quallity as described.
  • Apr 27, 2015
    It was hard to find cotton sheets for kids. I want 100% cotton. There are lots of selections in Kids Room Treasures. But it is a bit difficult to search. Things are a little bit pricy. Overall I am satisfied.
  • Apr 23, 2015
    I like the items they are cute and unic
  • Apr 22, 2015
    I really enjoyed the selection of bedding that I have been searching for a long time. There were so many that I liked I may be purchasing another real soon.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    May 2, 2015
    I loved having so many options to choose from. The quilt set that I purchased is very cute, but it suits a full size bed better than a queen size. The quilt is just barely long enough to cover the sheet on the sides. It needs to be at least two inches longer on each side to truly serve as a queen size quilt. I am having a ruffle sewn to rhe sides so that it will be long enough for my daughters bed.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Apr 21, 2015
    I ordered a quilt set for my sons room and I am going to keep it but it looks nothing at all like the picture online it is much darker in color than what is shown and also very pricey for only a quilt and two shames.