KimmyShop Reviews

12/21/2014
KimmyShop Ratings and User Reviews. KimmyShop is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 34 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.

KimmyShop Rating

More About KimmyShop

Recent Reviews for KimmyShop

• Dec 17, 2014
    I was happy to find what I was looking for, name a ninja suitcase. I was hoping though to find a phone number under your customer service to make sure that the order will arrive before Christmas. You confirmation in this respect would be appreciated. Thank you.
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Good experience. satisfied.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Just would like to say thank you for having products in stock that you sell. It was crazy hunt to find the toy I purchased. Not only did you keep it a good cost (unlike another site, who jacked up their prices due to how popular this item is) you made sure it was easy to find and get shipped before Christmas.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Love this site!! Excellent response time to emails if you have questions! I WILL be back!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Easy to use and happy with shipping price
  • Dec 10, 2014
    great price and easy to find this gift for my nephew. checkout was very smooth.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Great product wish there was more toopy and binoo products. Use of site is great for finding stuff. Purchasing could be a little easier
  • Dec 5, 2014
    i couldnt understand why the purchase was more expensive through amazon although it ships from kimmyshop
  • Dec 4, 2014
    My experience was nice, I hope the shipping experience will also be nice.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Great shopping experience and great deals plus free shipping.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Good variety in product to choose from.
    Dec 11, 2014
    My order actually arrived one day earlier than expected.
    I like this site.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Free shipping was a huge bonus :)
    Dec 10, 2014
    Easy checkout on a wide variety of products. Fast shipping. No problems. Very happy with my purchase.
  • Nov 28, 2014
    I was thrilled to find this online store thanks to SpinMaster (which I had not heard of until today's search for a zoomer zuppy)
  • Nov 25, 2014
    My first time shopping on this site. Hopefully all goes well.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    I will always come to this site to look from now on there is so many options. You have just helped make my christmas for my boys easier. Thank you
  • Nov 24, 2014
    I google the item I needed for my little granddaughter, and your site was there. Great! Been looking for that item in local store ant it was not available. I'm so excited that I could buy it online on your site, You've made my day! I am sure that she will be thrilled to have it at Christmas. It was on her Santa's wish list.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I am glad I found Kimmy Online
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I've been searching for these dolls everywhere. So glad I found them on KimmyShop. Now I just need them delivered and I'll be thrilled! Please don't let me down I'm so nervous about ordering online!! Eeeek!!!
  • Nov 18, 2014
    wish they had more to choose from
    Nov 24, 2014