KimmyShop Reviews

KimmyShop Ratings and User Reviews. KimmyShop is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 5 reviews. Last rated on 06/27/2015.

Recent Reviews for KimmyShop

• Jun 27, 2015
    I made my first purchase from KimmeyShop through Amazon, and everything was as anticipated: Competative prices, nice selection, quick shipping, producted as described. Did not have any problems with original order. My daughter loved the roller luggage so much, we are getting her a second one, and one for her cousin! The 15% off coupon that came with my original purchase was great to have for the second purchase as well! Thank you.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    This is my 2nd order this month because the first order was lost in transit. When I e-mailed customer service, I received a reply quickly & a follow-up about the delivery from FEDEX. Although I had to reorder all the items, I feel that KimmyShop tried to resolve the problem to the best of their ability by filing a claim with FEDEX. I realize that they cannot refund my money from the first purchase until FEDEX responds; however, I am confident that they will make things right so that we are both satisfied with the outcome.
  • Apr 30, 2015
    It's awesome website and very affordable
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I was shopping for a product not available in local stores and found it at KimmyShop
    Apr 29, 2015