KingSize Direct Reviews

11/26/2014
KingSize Direct Ratings and User Reviews. KingSize Direct is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 3809 reviews. Last rated on 11/26/2014.
King Size Direct offers a wide selection of quality apparel and accessories for the big and tall man.

KingSize Direct Coupons »

KingSize Direct Rating

More About KingSize Direct

Recent Reviews for KingSize Direct

• Nov 26, 2014
    need to keep orders available to see what i got last time
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Great products at great price! Very good selections.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Overall very satisfied with the site and the products available.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    It is alway difficult to locate Large to XL garments, Tall. I am happy to find KingSiize to meet my demands. I will be purchasing additional product s in the near future.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Great website, good prices, and easy to check out and finalize orders.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Have been quality products everytime and one of the few places to find big mens' clothing.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Not too many t shirts to pick from...I did not have a catalog, I threw it away thinking i would not need it.....maybe I could of saved some money. Items were very expensive to just t shirts.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Both my son and son-in-law are tall men, buying clothes for them can be tough. I can usually find a good selection at KingSize. Thank you.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    ordered christmas jammies for the big kids.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    My mom purchased some flannel shirts for me very pleased with them!
    I need King Size
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Try to hard to get me OK my pass word.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Please continue to send the catalogs , I enjoy looking for updated things to wear so I can always look good.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    I like the store. Honest I do or I would not buy from them! But I gave them my email address and would you know they had my sons name on my account. I could not get it to change. Almost cost you a sale. I miss placed my credit card and need a new one. I think you had it on file even. Last night I was a tad bit angry over every thing. Today I am back to my old happy go lucky self. Now lets keep it that way, please.
  • Nov 26, 2014
    Your sizing chart is confusing.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Love the fact I can find clothes my size without looking too much and the prices are worth getting them.
    Nov 26, 2014
    Great clothes for the large male
  • Nov 14, 2014
    You all are awesome don't change a thing
    Nov 26, 2014
    Satisfied with merchandise, but the zipper gives my husband a little trouble.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    This wil be my last time shopping with King Size, And second thing is they don't offer to many discounts. I used my Jessica London card because my King Size didn't have enough available credit however, I couldn't use the deferred payment code along with my Jessica London credit card.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    the store is very appreciative for the tall man big man and all. only problem the standard shipping take longer although i cannot afford to get it quicker. thank you