KingSize Direct Reviews

08/19/2014
KingSize Direct Ratings and User Reviews. KingSize Direct is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 2938 reviews. Last rated on 08/19/2014.
King Size Direct offers a wide selection of quality apparel and accessories for the big and tall man.

KingSize Direct Coupons »

KingSize Direct Rating

More About KingSize Direct

Recent Reviews for KingSize Direct

Good deals, good sizes
    Apply codes to clearances
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I hope that my son likes this order so that I won't have to return it.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Kingsize allows people my size to dress like the average size person. Before Kingsize, i wore mostly gray and black plain clothes.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Shipping should be free when you purchase over )$%%>)
  • Aug 11, 2014
    No problem just think shipping a little high for single items
    Ordered from KingSize b4 but Ithink shipping for single items is a little high
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I am a return customer. Have bought from them many times. Their product is usally good for the money.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I tried the King's Court brand first. I had much better luck with them then some of the reviewers. Anyway, they did finally wear out and I decided to go with the Jockey brand name. They seem to be better quality but I won't know that until I have had them for a while. They are very comfortable and the size seems to be true. Right off the bat I will say these are worth the extra few dollars that they cost. Time will tell how they do in the long run.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    King Size is excellent in customer service and prices.
    EXCELLENT SERVICE.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Good selection of products. Good discounts keep me coming back.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    The only thing i would suggest is belt loops should be a little closer together
  • Aug 8, 2014
    good prices and you have the size I need
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    After reading the reviews on these boxers I ordered one size larger than I normally would have. The fit is perfect and I am happy with my purchase.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I was disappointed that one of the items ordered was filled completely wrong. I contacted support and they did wave the return fee. However, they still misunderstood that it wasn't the wrong color I received but that I ordered a T-shirt with pocket and got a tank top. Hardly the same!
  • Aug 7, 2014
    thank you so much for helping me with my clothes
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Nice place to find big clothing cheap.......Thanks!
    Aug 19, 2014
    good stuff-- always could be cheaper!
    Aug 19, 2014
    Haven't had a chance to try to ware the product yet
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I fell in love with this site...And don't remember how I found it.
  • Aug 6, 2014
    This is my second time ordering from KingSize in 2 days. Need I say more.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I find it to be a wonderful place to shop for big and tall men.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    KingSize is more affordable than Destination XL, but this is also reflected in a slightly lower quality of clothing. However, KingSize has one thing I can't get at Destination XL and that is long-sleeve heavyweight pocket t-shirts, and these are generally a pretty good quality product.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    fix your checkout process, i tried to enter my shipping address and it kept saying theres a technical error. i went and created an account so it would auto fill my shipping address so i could check out. there was also a promotional code i entered that said it would enter it at checkout, but it didnt
    Aug 19, 2014
    i have always liked the products from Kingsize and the processing and shipping has always been outstanding. however this time around it wasnt so pleasant. they took an abnormally long period of time to process my transaction, it was a week before i finally called to figure out what is going on. nobody made a phone call, no one e-mailed me and i had to find out for myself that they consumer protection department placed a hold on my order and never once bothered to call, e-mail or even mail me anything indicating there was a problem. they were going to let my order sit until it would eventually fade into the abyss of lost orders. what they put my order on hold for was understandable. but come on, a week without an update? after they finally got around to processing my order, charging my account and shipping 2 days after they stated it was "shipped" i received it in a fairly short amount of time. I'm annoyed by all of this.