KingSize Direct Reviews

KingSize Direct Ratings and User Reviews. KingSize Direct is rated 6.6 out of 10 from 7 reviews. Last rated on 12/07/2014.
King Size Direct offers a wide selection of quality apparel and accessories for the big and tall man.

KingSize Direct Coupons »

Recent Reviews for KingSize Direct

• Dec 7, 2014
    Jun 23, 2015
    They are one of the few companies that offer 6xlgt that I could find.
  • Nov 18, 2014
    Jun 22, 2015
    Good quality products and great deals!
  • Nov 9, 2014
    unfortunatly the quality of underwear has suffered severely since production in pakistan.
    Jun 26, 2015
    well I ordered 4 shirts 8xxl orange tee shirts and 2 pair 5 xl shorts got shorts was to little got 1 sshirt was great waited forever on other shirts told me there were on back order went to check and kingsize had cancelled my order I never got shorts back I sent back to get 5xxl not 4 xxl they just keep them my money and I had pay the postal this was my last damn order from king size look up my account it under gertutade hedlund my wife and your shirts and shorts omg the 40 bucks and the quality looks like a 4 year old retar sew them up the rip after a couple of wears
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Why do you have to put in a credit card when you are using a gift card?
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Clothes ar becoming more and more expensive and less and less quality. Wish my clothes lsated longer I work at a very phisical job and my clothes jut don't last and soon after working for a few days I look like a hobo again.
  • Oct 31, 2013
    Jun 22, 2015
    About his chair who is suppose to support 450 lbs! I am very not shure that it will resist to this point! It look cheap, and it alwase go back ready to fall down on the back! Very happy about not purchaising it at regular price!
  • Sep 30, 2013
    Jun 23, 2015
    I need to return 2 pairs of shorts which are just TOO LONG...