Kirin Hobby Reviews

01/16/2017
Kirin Hobby Ratings and User Reviews. Kirin Hobby is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 83 reviews. Last rated on 01/16/2017.

Kirin Hobby Rating

More About Kirin Hobby

Recent Reviews for Kirin Hobby

• Jan 16, 2017
    I would like an option to just see in stock items.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I love this site and recommend it to the toy community every time the opportunity come up.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    The checkout process was an ease that I didn't know I need.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    Great selection of action figures that i can find on this site instead of having trouble looking for them at big retailers like toys r us which can be impossible to find sometimes.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    great site :)
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Great prices and an awesome selection. I've been wanting to continue my hat collection with a Mortal Kombat hat you guys had and I could not pass it up, especially for the price it was. And the shipping wasn't bad either!
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Great place to find figures that are sold out elsewhere
    good shopping exp
  • Jan 10, 2017
    great site have order things from this vendor, good experience overall
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Happy about my product
  • Jan 9, 2017
    best price, easy account generation, easy checkout, various payment methods.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I was pleasantly surprised to find these particular pop figurines from the movie Labrynth! They will have a special place on the shelf in my movie room! Thank You!
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Loved the fact they had an item that was sold out everywhere.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    I really like the amount of items you have to offer especially the mario cuff pom hat that I ordered. It looks really cool.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Damn good place to shop I fucking love it so fucking ugh
  • Jan 7, 2017
    had what I wanted at a reasonable price
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Really nice really quick and. Dry very lovely.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Great products for a Great Price. Thank you I am an avid collector of superhero apparel!
    Jan 16, 2017
    Great products at a very reasonable price!
  • Nov 17, 2016
    Jan 10, 2017
    I never received what I ordered in November. I receive no response from customer service
  • Sep 27, 2016
    I was very happy you still had this item available for pre-order, I had previously pre-ordered it from a Japanese website, but they took forever to calculate shipping charges and send me the notice for payment and then they canceled the order after orders where closed! But I was able to get one from you and at a much better overall price. I'm already looking at buying more items from you.
    Jan 16, 2017
    They have items in stock that I have had trouble finding elsewhere, they have a great stock.