Kirin Hobby Reviews

01/16/2017
Kirin Hobby Ratings and User Reviews. Kirin Hobby is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 85 reviews.

Kirin Hobby Rating

More About Kirin Hobby

Recent Reviews for Kirin Hobby

• Nov 26, 2016
    Love your site and the product
  • Nov 25, 2016
    First time buying anything here, and it was easy and fast. I love it.
  • Nov 21, 2016
    This seller was the only one to provide the item I wanted months before it's release. Very pleased with their selection.
  • Nov 19, 2016
    I'm pretty happy with the overall experience. If the quality of the item is good, I'll use them again.
  • Nov 18, 2016
    First time customer, looking forward to seeing their customer service in action.
  • Nov 18, 2016
    Good prices, good quality, authentic
  • Nov 18, 2016
    The price was right and paypal payment available was great.
  • Nov 18, 2016
    Item arrival is listed as November I hope this is true.
  • Nov 17, 2016
    Good experience. Would buy again!
  • Nov 17, 2016
    They are a great store to buy from to get good deals on a good number of figures. Some figures they do not carry, but they have carried most figures.
  • Nov 11, 2016
    it was cheaper than the other sites.
  • Nov 11, 2016
    Would like if your website is easier to navigate.
  • Nov 8, 2016
    When using the site on a mobile device, the item information for many products seem to be missing. However, the pictures are very clear and the item names are correct.
  • Nov 7, 2016
    For Christmas! Excited to get the figure.
  • Nov 5, 2016
    My first tim buying from kirin after hearing good rumors from friends.
  • Nov 15, 2016
    It was just what I wanted and at an unbeatable price, even better than amazon. Consider yourself saved into my favorites folder!
  • Nov 2, 2016
    I really like your selection on hats, it was even hard to narrow it down to just 3 if I had a better handle on gifts for friends I probably could have bought 6+. My only gripe is with the shipping, I feel like your algorithm to calculate shipping could use some improvement, I'm fairly confident I could ship 3 hats ups or usps for under 8 bucks. They don't really weigh much, but love the selection and all the great licenses you guys have for merch. Keep it up :0)
  • Oct 31, 2016
    First time using so when the product gets delivered I'll get a better feel
  • Oct 16, 2016
    Nov 22, 2016
    I placed an order on October 16th on a product that was available and in stock at the time, and was given an timeline of roughly 2 weeks taking into account business days, processing, handling, and shipping. As of today, November 22nd, I have not received my product. I have not received any information as to what is taking so long with my order. I contacted Kirin Hobby via email on November 9th with a question regarding the status of my order, and haven't gotten a response.
  • Nov 2, 2016
    Kirin Hobby came through with my purchase and proved to be reliable in the end, unlike MyGeekBoxUSA. I just wonder if my purchase was supposed to come with a Mr.Fusion cap in the plastic Decal bag.