Kitchen Kapers Reviews

01/16/2017
Kitchen Kapers Ratings and User Reviews. Kitchen Kapers is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 119 reviews. Last rated on 01/12/2017.
Kitchen Kapers Kitchenware Superstore offers a wide range of kitchenware and household products.

Kitchen Kapers Rating

More About Kitchen Kapers

Recent Reviews for Kitchen Kapers

• Jan 12, 2017
    I got the mugs as a gift, and one of them broke. I was pleased to be able to buy one mug to replace it!
  • Jan 10, 2017
    On some of the items, I would like to see more than 1 view and more detailed descriptions.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I was happy to find the knife roll I wanted at a decent experience and good price.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I found a couple nice mugs easily searched through Google and bought them immediately after.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    I changed the ouanity of an item and then continued shopping and the change did not hold and I didn't catch the problem until after I placed the order.
    Jan 15, 2017
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Great products at reasonable prices.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    Jan 10, 2017
    The purchasing process was great. Had ordered the tea towels elsewhere, that company actually charged us for the purchase, THEN they emailed me to say that 2 out of 3 items I ordered were out of stock! They charged us money without even knowing if they could ship the product!! So, thinking I could not find those same tea towels someplace else (I was not able to with multiple searches before), I tried again, must have put in one slightly different search term and the same tea towels came up at Kitchen Kapers--I was thrilled. Ordered right away, and was shipped and arrived in about four days. The other company had closed over the Christmas holidays so my order sat around for about a week before they even addressed it. Two things, however. The oven thermometer has "legs" that are supposed to brace the thermometer on the oven rack, but those legs are not long enough to reach between two if the grates, i.e., one will attach but the other does not even reach on the other side, so the purpose of the legs is completely useless. I was going to return it, but my husband said to keep it. The other complaint, is that I was disappointed that the grill press had to be assembled and the bottom, the side that's against the food, has screws exposed, a perfect place for food and grease to accumulate. That seems unreasonable to me. I expected the surface to be completely flat; there was no mention of assembly so I was disappointed in both of those products.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    I find the internet challenging and this website was pretty easy even for me. So Thank you. I will use it again.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Very easy ordering experience.
    Jan 9, 2017
  • Jan 2, 2017
    Jan 11, 2017
    I found what I wanted quickly, ordered and it was delivered quickly. I am very satisfied with the service.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    Cutest towels I have EVER seen!
  • Dec 28, 2016
    I wanted to order different sizes of the same style cutting board and they were not available. Thus, I could not get the free shipping. That was annoying as I need another size for another counter area.
    Jan 11, 2017
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Love my mug from Kitchen Kapers!
  • Dec 27, 2016
    I satisfied with the shopping experience with this Internet site.
    Jan 10, 2017
    The product was advertised at 10 oz wine glasses. They didn't fit 8 oz. I had to call three times to get a response but the return was easy and they paid for return shipment which I appreciated.
  • Dec 24, 2016
    Love the selection of items, three brothers coffee is my favorite.
    Jan 7, 2017
  • Dec 22, 2016
    Jan 15, 2017
    They did not send my full order. I sent an email and got no response. I finally called and was told I would get the rest of my order, but they sent the wrong thing. I am dissatisfied, and will not buy from them again.
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Dec 30, 2016
    Make it easier to return an item. Provide a return mailing label.
  • Dec 17, 2016
    Site design was plain and simple. I was able to quickly search for and find the item I was looking for. Check out was easy and quick.
    Jan 2, 2017
  • Dec 13, 2016
    I love cooking, I grew up window shopping at your Suburban Square location. I've always found you all to be far and way more affordable than your competitors without dropping in quality.
    Dec 27, 2016