Kitchen Kapers Reviews

08/20/2014
Kitchen Kapers Ratings and User Reviews. Kitchen Kapers is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 50 reviews. Last rated on 08/18/2014.
Kitchen Kapers Kitchenware Superstore offers a wide range of kitchenware and household products.

Kitchen Kapers Rating

More About Kitchen Kapers

Recent Reviews for Kitchen Kapers

• Aug 18, 2014
    Very happy with price and shipping price. Would order again from this site.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I don't have anything to say until after I get my merchandise.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    The ad was very informative and the price was outstanding. I will definitely shop through Kitchen Kapers for my other household needs. I am looking forward to receiving my fry pan set.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    This is the first time to use your web site. It was real easy to find what I needed. I most likely will be using it when I need something. I just put it in my favorites.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    It would be nice if the standard shipping info were on the checkout screen so you don't have to navigate back to find out how long it will be after you've already put your credit card info in. You have to enter it again when you return to the checkout screen.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Kitchen Kapers site was very easy to shop.
    Aug 10, 2014
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I am a little upset about the price increase of the item that I have purchased several times at 12.95 which is all of the sudden 14.95. I know it is 12.95 in your stores. HOWEVER, I am VERY pleased with your quick shipping.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I like the sore.I was just in in Ardmore looking for this knife, but was told the special was sold out. I decided to check on line, and am pleased to find it is still available. (I saw it when I was at the store last month, and I have had a good experience at the store there, and at the one in Wayne.)
  • Jul 26, 2014
    Enjoy shopping in the store and the online site has been good to use: sorry some of the more popular items I was looking at are out of stock with no estimated in stock date.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    Thank you. Pleased with pricing.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Aug 10, 2014
    I had to wait a bit for the item I wanted to become available and when it arrived, a piece was missing. But, and this matters most, when I contacted Customer Service they shipped a replacement part the same day by Priority Mail. Great job Kitchen Kapers!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Aug 5, 2014
    Ordering was easy, and i got the item quickly. I ordered the melon slicer and after much muscle strain on the part of myself and my son,I had to use a hammer to get this through the melon skin and it would not cut completely through the bottom.

From Kitchen Kapers

We're sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your purchase. Please contact our customer service department so we can help you organize a return. You can reach our customer service department by phone at 800-455-5567 or via email at ... Read full response »
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    The chocolate carmel sauce was too expensive to order again

From Kitchen Kapers

Thank you for your feedback. We've forwarded your comments to upper management.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Great shopping experience! Quick checkout and transaction. Kitchen Kapers will see me again!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    Very surprised how quickly the item arrived.
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Many items I couldn't find elsewhere. Prices are very good. I've seen most of the items on other sites at higher prices. The items offered are all high quality.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Jul 17, 2014
    Super high quality product at a fair price
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Can't wait to get my order! Been looking everywhere for these items!
    Jul 19, 2014
  • Jul 7, 2014
    I had a shipping question and was able to call the company and get all my questions answered. They were very helpful
    Jul 13, 2014
  • Jul 3, 2014
    Jul 17, 2014
    i would not cut watermellon, that's why i brought it. it showed on the comercial that it cut watermelon in perfect slices. i just received it yesterday and i tried to cut my watermellon. i ended up using my knife and manuelly cutting the watermellon as usual. i was very disapointed. i will return it.

From Kitchen Kapers

We're sorry to hear that you weren't happy with your melon slicer. Please contact our customer service department so that we may help you organize a return. You can reach our customer service department by calling 800-455-5567 or via email at ... Read full response »