Kitchen Krafts Reviews

04/30/2016
Kitchen Krafts Ratings and User Reviews. Kitchen Krafts is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 206 reviews. Last rated on 04/30/2016.
Kitchen Krafts Inc., is a direct merchant of hard-to-find cooking tools, ingredients & supplies for creative cooks. Our product range encompasses the categories: cake decorating, home baking, candymaking and home canning supplies. Within each category we offer a full range of tools, supplies, ingredients, books, how-to videos and packaging products.
Circle of Excellence - Kitchen Krafts

2007 Winner

Kitchen Krafts Rating

More About Kitchen Krafts

Recent Reviews for Kitchen Krafts

• Apr 30, 2016
    Having searched my area malls and stores i went on line and found the items i was looking for at Kitchen Krafts. Thank You
  • Apr 30, 2016
    Checkout is slow. Other than that, I'm very satisfied.
  • Apr 30, 2016
    I have a small candy making business and have very little time to shop. You always have unique and useful items I am always happy with the products I purchase from Kitchen Krafts.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    everything was just fine. survey is too long
  • Apr 28, 2016
    I am specifically looking for cookie boxes. I am buying the boxes I chose because you don't seem to have a good variety--unless I looked at the wrong section(s) of the selections you have. I have bought from you before and used up what I have for bake sales and now I need more. A larger selection would be really nice.
  • Apr 27, 2016
    good price very good shopping experience
  • Apr 27, 2016
    I was shocked at the price of shipping. The cheapest was $8 something. I really needed so ordered any way.
  • Apr 26, 2016
    I have had some issues with kitchen krafts in the past but am unable to find some of the mint molds I need (on your site or elsewhere)
  • Apr 26, 2016
    Products received are exactly as shown . Product does what description states. Very pleased with all of my purchases.
  • Apr 25, 2016
    been looking for this type of pans for quite some time. Looks like they are easy to use for my purpose.
  • Apr 24, 2016
    I love cookware and KK makes that indulgence possible
  • Apr 24, 2016
    Like mini pie cutters
  • Apr 23, 2016
    Site is great but the fulfillment part needs some serious work. There were 2-3 minute waits for EVERY page to load. The entire ordering process took over 30 minutes, 95% of which was waiting on the site to respond.
  • Apr 23, 2016
    This is a Nice Site. Was really happy to find cancer awareness ribbon sprinkles!
  • Apr 22, 2016
    good finding unusual ingredients and cake pans
  • Apr 19, 2016
    Apr 28, 2016
    Only hitch was one of the chocolate molds I purchased was considerably smaller than anticipated. Otherwise the order was fine.
  • Apr 12, 2016
    Apr 23, 2016
    I don't buy many things on line, but when I saw a smaller cake pan (9x9) with a lid I new I had to have it, so I just had to order one extra item to get the special. Needless to say the pan will help me when I make special treats for my family.
  • Apr 12, 2016
    I like doing business with the folks at kitchen krafts. Always easy to get what I need. I make lots of jams or jellies and donate most of it to the local food bank either directly or by selling an giving the food bank the proceeds. Thanks again, Icky
    Apr 23, 2016
    Thanks so much for your business. Always a great experience buying from you. Thanks again. Icky
  • Apr 11, 2016
    Apr 22, 2016
    I am a regular customer. I'm always happy with my products.
  • Apr 7, 2016
    everything went smooth ordering . When my card didn't work it allowed me to put n another card, and didn't cancel my order out before I had the chance to redo info from card.i got your site from EBAY.com, I was ordering the same thing, but they cancelled my order out when the card didnt go thru.you all didn't have the Betty crocker 4pc. dome cake pan so now I got to look else where. but thanks I look for my order soon.
    Apr 21, 2016
    wasn't what I expected, it was smaller. didn't have time to order any where else , had an order to get out.