Kitchen Krafts Reviews

Kitchen Krafts Ratings and User Reviews. Kitchen Krafts is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 214 reviews. Last rated on 10/12/2015.
Kitchen Krafts Inc., is a direct merchant of hard-to-find cooking tools, ingredients & supplies for creative cooks. Our product range encompasses the categories: cake decorating, home baking, candymaking and home canning supplies. Within each category we offer a full range of tools, supplies, ingredients, books, how-to videos and packaging products.
Circle of Excellence - Kitchen Krafts

2007 Winner

Kitchen Krafts Rating

More About Kitchen Krafts

Recent Reviews for Kitchen Krafts

i love it.
    Easy Navigation of their site
  • Oct 12, 2015
    I have always been impressed with the quality of products that I have purchased. The raspberry filling is exceptional! Speedy delivery is always great also.
  • Oct 11, 2015
    Shipping and handling rates seem awfully high, given that I don't live but one state away. Also, there was no place on the checkout page to add the free offer of Halloween sprinkles to my order, using your code "BOO". I would still like to receive the sprinkles!
  • Oct 10, 2015
    Loved your selection of cupcake liners
  • Oct 10, 2015
    I have not received my order but I am looking forward to making candy as soon as I get it. I could not find any coupons to help save me money.
  • Oct 9, 2015
    Great selection of Products!!!!
  • Oct 9, 2015
    I found a very large selection of canning and packaging supplies for the holidays. Was very pleased with the variety.
  • Oct 8, 2015
    I like the description of the product and price and how easy it was to buy.
  • Oct 8, 2015
    Looking for candy wrappers for a holiday project found them from kitchen krafts
  • Oct 8, 2015
    happy to find these items. bake for charity, need good prices and no shipping charges.
  • Oct 7, 2015
    First time shopper but had what I was looking for
  • Oct 7, 2015
    Would like a better selection of candy cups and better explanation of size of elastic wraps
  • Oct 6, 2015
    love the products!!!!!
  • Oct 6, 2015
    The shipping cost me as much as what I ordered which was disappointing
  • Oct 5, 2015
    So far I like the site. I am hoping it gets here in 3 days Because I need it for a birthday on Sat. We'll see
  • Oct 5, 2015
    I was so happy to find the aluminum lollipop molds that I needed. They are very hard to find these days. And I felt like the price was very reasonable. I was able to get the flavoring that I needed on the website, too. It was nice to get a "one stop shop". However I felt like the shopping cost was a little high. But overall I was satisfied. I'm excited to get my order. Thanks!
  • Oct 5, 2015
    Great products, I have been pleased with the quality.
  • Oct 4, 2015
    Oct 12, 2015
    The products offered by Kitchen Krafts that I needed in a short amount of time were delivered before expected.
  • Sep 28, 2015
    I like the variety and quality of baking materials
    Oct 11, 2015