Kitchen Universe Reviews

04/26/2015
Kitchen Universe Ratings and User Reviews. Kitchen Universe is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 49 reviews.

Kitchen Universe Rating

More About Kitchen Universe

Recent Reviews for Kitchen Universe

• Mar 17, 2015
    Website was not easy to navigate on a tablet. I would have purchased more if the menus would have loaded properly. Probably would not come back.
  • Mar 16, 2015
    Overall a pleasant and easy process..will tell friends about my experience.
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Great place to purchase cookware.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Mar 15, 2015
    Ninguno : Gracias
  • Mar 4, 2015
    i do not have a lot of comments yet on the product itself as i have not received it yet.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Mar 12, 2015
    Had things I have been looking for in stores and couldn't find.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Impressed with we site, selection of items and check out process. Looking forward to receiving product and hoping it meets my expectations
    Mar 15, 2015
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I liked the good specifications given on the products regarding multi-purpose uses and quality of materials. Those details about food safety, temperature range, and contents especially important when I'm buying cookware or items for food prep.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Great cookbook selection. Get more books though - I would have bought Dessert Cuisine had it been in stock.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    I ordered a number of pieces and received all but one item. I can find no way to see if it was shipped separately
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Glad I found their website. I'll shop there again due to good product selection and good pricing.
    Feb 22, 2015
    Awesome purchase, thanks!
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Awesome website and great company, thanks for the personal attention.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Pretty smooth services all around. Thanks
    Feb 25, 2015
    I am very happy with the items purchased, especially the Mineral B roaster from De Buyer, no one else carries it. It5 is so versatile, really enjoy it.
  • Feb 8, 2015
    I was upset that there were no dimensions avaialble for the silicone baking canele molds that I purchased. I just have to hope they are the size I wanted. How can you not give the customer the size information. For that reason, I will not buy from them again.
    Feb 14, 2015
  • Feb 8, 2015
    I was very happy they had the part I needed.
    Feb 26, 2015
  • Feb 7, 2015
    I am concerned with quality and country of origin, and Kitchen Universe never lets me down.
    Feb 23, 2015
    Quality, reliability, and durability are my primary concerns when purchasing goods, and these things dovetail to a large extent with "country of origin." Further, I resist buying goods produced in countries that I consider enemies of the United States. I'm glad that you carry Dualit and Rosle products.