KitchenEmporium.com Reviews

KitchenEmporium.com Ratings and User Reviews. KitchenEmporium.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 6 reviews. Last rated on 03/26/2015.

Recent Reviews for KitchenEmporium.com

• Mar 26, 2015
    A little skeptical of my purchase given that the price is much less than other websites, but we'll see what comes in the mail. If it really is the item portrayed on the website, I will definitely be purchasing more items from this vendor.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Mar 13, 2015
    If an item is not available, it is best to advertise that
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Mar 10, 2015
    They do not care about their customer experience. When asked to speak to upper management I was told they don't care about their customers orders and they are too busy to talk to me about my experience. I would not do business with this company.
  • Feb 20, 2015
    so far everything is good but lets see when I receive it.
  • Feb 1, 2015
    Feb 24, 2015
    I was sent an email that my order was cancelled with no explanation what so ever. I called customer service and was advised I would be reimbursed in a matter of days with again no explanation why the order was cancelled. Not my idea of good customer service.
  • Jan 27, 2015
    This will serve as reminder not to take anymore surveys, get to the point. they are to long
    Feb 6, 2015
    A few days after my order, I received an email from your company saying my order had been canceled. No explaination, no go to hell, NOTHING else. Am extremely unhappy with your service. If your going to cancel anything at the very least you should inform the client as to why it was canceled.