Kmart Reviews

09/15/2014
Kmart Ratings and User Reviews. Kmart is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 94 reviews. Last rated on 09/15/2014.
Kmart features hundreds of thousands of products across multiple categories, including Martha Stewart Everyday and other nationally recognized brands, as well as a huge range of Kmart products from apparel and jewelry to home electronics and toys. Kmart also offers the lowest priced nationally advertised unlimited internet service at $8.95 a month, a number of newsle... Show More Kmart features hundreds of thousands of products across multiple categories, including Martha Stewart Everyday and other nationally recognized brands, as well as a huge range of Kmart products from apparel and jewelry to home electronics and toys. Kmart also offers the lowest priced nationally advertised unlimited internet service at $8.95 a month, a number of newsletters and in-store returns or exchanges at any of the more than 2,100 Kmart locations, nationwide.

Kmart Coupons »

Kmart Rating

More About Kmart

Recent Reviews for Kmart

• Sep 15, 2014
    Very few vendors supply 100% cotton underwear. Most have some elastic or lycra or polyester which do cause a rash for me.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    I appreciate Kmart's value, selection, quality, and ease of transactions. Applying my shopyourway rewards points to reduce the amount at check-out always makes me feel like I scored an even better deal!
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I don't really shop at Kmart online, but we needed white t-shirts for work as part of our dress style. Your prices were better than Walmart and Meijers
  • Sep 10, 2014
    Was glad to see that I can order online since the closest K-mart to me closed
  • Sep 9, 2014
    i think the website would do better if items that are needed are kept in stock
  • Sep 8, 2014
    Good clearance items.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Price is less even, with shipping, than any 0ther site including amazon.
    Sep 15, 2014
    Great item, in stock and received order quickly.
  • Sep 5, 2014
    I ordered this for pickup at the South County (St Louis Missouri) store. But when I went to check out, your website indicated that this item is ALREADY available in the store. However, when I called the store, I was told that the item is NOT actually there in the store. This is confusing, and it would be helpful if the website and the store availability were accurately coordinated.
  • Sep 3, 2014
    i love the fact that u still have a lay away
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Great experience and efficient and durable items priced below competitors.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Hopefully it will be available today for pickup
  • Aug 31, 2014
    site was very clear and easy for me to use. Thank you
    Sep 10, 2014
    Kmart was the only store with the item requested, thank you. Very satisfied.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love Kmart. Problem is that the only Kmart site is too far from my home and I don't get a chance to get out to Redwood City much.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    i love you kmart
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Girls clothing needs more variety.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Good service and good merchandise
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I'm very impressed with my online experience with Kmart! I use to shop them all the time until they closed the one closest to us down years ago.. Will definitely be checking them out more now online since most of my shopping is done here.
    Sep 1, 2014
  • Aug 26, 2014
    no comment
    Sep 10, 2014
    I picked up the bedding sets the very next morning.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    Sep 3, 2014
    I ordered 32W / 38L jeans online. My receipt clearly showed that I ordered 32W / 38L but when the package arrived, they sent 38W / 32 L in both items I ordered. My son is tall & thin, so these obviously had to be returned. I went to a store to make the return. The return process was a disaster! With my receipt & all tags and packaging still on the jeans, the clerk could not get the merchandise to come up at the right price, called for a "manager" who then struggled to figure out how to credit me for the shipping and appropriate tax! Never again would I purchase from Kmart!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    shopping at k-mart was a wise choice I made
    Aug 25, 2014