Kmart Reviews

05/02/2015
Kmart Ratings and User Reviews. Kmart is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 57 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2015.
Kmart features hundreds of thousands of products across multiple categories, including Martha Stewart Everyday and other nationally recognized brands, as well as a huge range of Kmart products from apparel and jewelry to home electronics and toys. Kmart also offers the lowest priced nationally advertised unlimited internet service at $8.95 a month, a number of newsle... Show More Kmart features hundreds of thousands of products across multiple categories, including Martha Stewart Everyday and other nationally recognized brands, as well as a huge range of Kmart products from apparel and jewelry to home electronics and toys. Kmart also offers the lowest priced nationally advertised unlimited internet service at $8.95 a month, a number of newsletters and in-store returns or exchanges at any of the more than 2,100 Kmart locations, nationwide.

Kmart Coupons »

Kmart Rating

More About Kmart

Recent Reviews for Kmart

• Apr 20, 2015
    Pricesare not competitive and selection is weak compared to other online retailers.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    This is really very good product i was looking for since long time. When i found this one on add at deals2buy i purchased it immediately. Thanks Kmart team
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Should be competitive quality too
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I enjoy shopping online at Kmart
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Your the bests
  • Apr 3, 2015
    KMart usually has what I want at a price I am willing to pay
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Mar 25, 2015
    When I ordered the item, it was in stock at the Virginia Beach K-Mart on Constitution Drive. I received confirmation that it was ready for pick-up. A couple hours later, I got a call from Kmart informing me that they no longer had my purchase in stock.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Mar 20, 2015
    The product received did not match description on website
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Mar 18, 2015
    Fast, quick and easy online purchase with a product meeting my expectations! Kmart could however refine the picking-up-at- the-store part which wasn't the best experience.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    I enjoy some of the sales. Sales clerks are nice.
    Mar 15, 2015
    I was very happy with the staff @ Kmart, I was unable to pick the pkg up myself and sent someone else and they just had to show ID after I called and explained the situation.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    Your prices are reasonable and I usually find can items that are wanted or needed without a problem.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Mar 18, 2015
    on line return was to hard to follow with no results. on line chat worked grate
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Shipping and handling rates are pretty steep and then you charge taxes as well.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    I always loved shopping at Kmart but now there is not one close to me for they closed it.
    Mar 21, 2015
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Nice place but too many other options for most people. Need to find better ways to bring customers back!
  • Mar 5, 2015
    excellent site to do the shopping
  • Mar 5, 2015
    very good prices for products
    Low prices great deals
    Mar 20, 2015
  • Mar 4, 2015
    great sevice
    Mar 19, 2015
    great little chair
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Mar 7, 2015
    I did not find Unsulfured Molasses, for this I have to go to Walmart.