Kmart Reviews

08/29/2014
Kmart Ratings and User Reviews. Kmart is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 110 reviews.
Kmart features hundreds of thousands of products across multiple categories, including Martha Stewart Everyday and other nationally recognized brands, as well as a huge range of Kmart products from apparel and jewelry to home electronics and toys. Kmart also offers the lowest priced nationally advertised unlimited internet service at $8.95 a month, a number of newsle... Show More Kmart features hundreds of thousands of products across multiple categories, including Martha Stewart Everyday and other nationally recognized brands, as well as a huge range of Kmart products from apparel and jewelry to home electronics and toys. Kmart also offers the lowest priced nationally advertised unlimited internet service at $8.95 a month, a number of newsletters and in-store returns or exchanges at any of the more than 2,100 Kmart locations, nationwide.

Kmart Coupons »

Kmart Rating

More About Kmart

Recent Reviews for Kmart

• Jun 30, 2014
    Found just what I needed and it was on sale!! Horay
  • Jun 30, 2014
    is the best
  • Jun 29, 2014
    its a very nice website i found just what i wanted at the right prices i will continue to go to Kmart for more items
  • Jun 29, 2014
    I love Kmart
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Found this product for less at Kmart.
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Great place to order from and love the free pick up at store option.
  • Jun 21, 2014
    Customer service was great and very convent no hassles prices are lower thank you,,don,t have too nowhere else!
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fast convenient ready for pick up,friendly and good team work.
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Great process and hope I get my e-mail soon to pick up.
  • Jun 19, 2014
    no comment till I inspect merchandise ordered
    Jun 27, 2014
  • Jun 18, 2014
    I searched for hours for a great looking, CHEAP, plus sized bathing suit. I found one for half of what the other websites offered!!!
  • Jun 17, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    The fan I ordered was not in stock, so the store manager, Loni, substituted a different fan even though it was more expensive for the same price. I'm very happy with the fan and with the level of courtesy and service I received at Kmart.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    This transaction went well. One suggestion I have would be to be able to save items in the cart "for later" similar to the Sears website.
    Jun 29, 2014
    I would like it if the cart had a "save for later" cart so I can keep the items in the cart that I am not ready to order at this time and not have to search them again. Otherwise my transaction was very convenient.
    Jun 27, 2014
    there are grochy people who work there!!!!! some are downright nasty! but may b 1 or 2 nice! stuff is rarley priced. and you can never find any to help you .if you do its like your bothering them.....
  • Jun 16, 2014
    Wanted shorts in different colors but form would not allow me to enter the color selection box even through the box stated they came in 6 colors. If you are out of the other colors then it should state that you are out and not just refuse you the ability to select.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Jun 24, 2014
    they said they could not find the shoes and tried to get me to take what they brought out the wrong sz and style. the socks they just shrugged and could not tell me where they were. they gave me something else but what the H they could not be bothered trying to find my items. I will not order from Kmart on line ever again. My brother told me that you have lots of problems trying to get items you ordered. he was right. My granddaughter was so disappointed about the items. how do you tell a child the store is messed up
  • Jun 12, 2014
    Jun 16, 2014
    We had to wait almost 30 min before someone finally came to the desk and asked if we were waited on. When the clerk came she was rude. She was having trouble getting our item out of the cage, I started to reach to help her when she told me very rudely not to touch the merchandise as it was still Kmarts'. I just about walked out, not very happy being treated like that. This incident just about ended my shopping at Kmart.
  • Jun 9, 2014
    Jun 17, 2014
    my order was sent in a timely manner the only thing was 1 of the shirts i ordered was not available and 1 of the shorts I ordered came the wrong color, other than that everything was great.
  • May 30, 2014
    Love shopping kmart.com and picking up my order at the store it is so easy and so convenient for me. I also love the free points that I often get in my email, love love love the free points. Thanks Kmart
    Jun 18, 2014
    Everything was fine, my online Kmart orders are always on time and correct. Thanks for that.