Knitting Warehouse Reviews

08/21/2014
Knitting Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Knitting Warehouse is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1088 reviews. Last rated on 08/20/2014.
Knitting-warehouse.com carries a vast selection of knitting supplies and crochet supplies including yarn, crochet thread, knitting notions and more. Discounts up to 35% off everyday!
Circle of Excellence - Knitting Warehouse

2012 Winner

Knitting Warehouse Rating

More About Knitting Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Knitting Warehouse

• Aug 20, 2014
    Products were well described and easy to order.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I had to send a gift of yarn to someone and this site was the best I found. Shipping cost was the least and the price is great.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    You have the best selection, and the best prices anywhere online.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Found just what I wanted from your knitting section T the right price
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Seems to be a very good company.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Good selection and great price.
    None at this time
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I found great selection and best prices at this web site!
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Knitting Warehouse seems to always have what I need. Thank you Knitting Warehouse.
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    Love the yarn will buy more yarn in the future
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Amazing products and service
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I wish there was a shipping discount for orders over $50.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I would like to see a color selection on this site and perhaps a care and maintenance selection also.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Good prices and selection
    vast variety high quality
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Knitting Warehouse always has good prices on the yarn I want and a good selection to choose from...The shipping charges are great and my merchandise always arrives in a timely fashion...I have never had to return anything so I can't comment on that aspect of the business.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I looked around for the cheapest place online to buy yarn and they were the only website I could find that I liked. And some of the other websites looked fake.
    Aug 19, 2014
    They had the best prices and my order was delivered on time. They also had great selection
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    love the new novelty yarn
  • Aug 6, 2014
    I am so happy to have found your site. I love Caron's One Pound yarn and you carry so many colors that I was not aware Caron had. Your sale prices are great. I've been telling all my lady-friends about all the yarn selections you have.
    Aug 19, 2014
    I've said it before, I'm very happy hat I found Knitting Warehouse for my yarn supply. Very reasonable prices, shipping cost and selections.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    First time on the Knitting Warehouse site. Was pleasantly surprised. Quickly found what I was looking for. Looks like a great selection. If service is good will definitely shop here again.
    Pleasant shopping experience.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    For some reason part of my order was returned to sender as undeliverable. I waited quite a few weeks and then contacted Knitting Warehouse to find out where my order was. I was mystified that they had not contacted me. I had to place the order again because the order was cancelled once it was returned. The person on the phone was very helpful, however, at expediting the new order