Knitting Warehouse Reviews

02/11/2016
Knitting Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Knitting Warehouse is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1245 reviews. Last rated on 02/11/2016.
Knitting-warehouse.com carries a vast selection of knitting supplies and crochet supplies including yarn, crochet thread, knitting notions and more. Discounts up to 35% off everyday!
Circle of Excellence - Knitting Warehouse

2015 Winner

Knitting Warehouse Rating

More About Knitting Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Knitting Warehouse

• Feb 11, 2016
    Never heard of this till I was on line scrolling for a certain color and it was going to cost more if I went with someone else.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    was looking for a unique color and couldn't find it locally
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Would be nice to search a type of yarn and select the colors on the same page and then add them to the cart.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I love Hear and Sole sock yarn and Knitting Watehouse had the best price and the most color selections of the many places I looked.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Thank you for a great price for the yarn, and the shipping and handling. I am very impressed that you offer a variety of shipping options at all price points. There is nothing more frustrating then having to pay more in shipping than the cost of the product. I have just ordered and already feel like a loyal customer.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    So far so good. no complaints. happy with the prices and shipping/delivery time
  • Feb 11, 2016
    I really like your site, would recommend it and will use it again. The worst part is it's hard to tell what color things actually are, not sure you have any control over that. One thing I love is the softness meter as I'm buying cotton.
    WAS VERY EASY TO FIND WHAT I WANTED
  • Feb 11, 2016
    My only complaint is the length of shipping. Most other companies I order from deliver and process quicker. However, they let you know when you place the order how long it should take.
  • Feb 11, 2016
    Prices are good, service has always been good
  • Feb 10, 2016
    Great price on the yarn I wanted, everyone else was way higher.
  • Feb 10, 2016
    No comments till I receive the merchandise.
    fast and easy - NnICE
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    Like ordering from here. I can look over the yarns without feeling pressured and I receive them quickly.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I will be alble to comment further once I receive my order.
    Feb 11, 2016
    I wish delivery was faster for the product.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    Color range of yarn superior to that of my local stores.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    I googled a place to purchase yarn, and your site look the best and had the best price. The only drawback is the shipping price. It seems a little steep for 7, 7 oz skeins of yarn.
    Feb 11, 2016
    It was very easy to place my order and pay for it. I got a conformation email on purchase and then one with the ship date and delivery date. The delivery date was 2/4, however the actual date was 2/10. I feel like it took too long to get my order compared to the shipping cost. Also, the tracking stopped after it was shipped. The last day it showed (I checked it every day) was Jan 30th. I didn't like that, and that's why I called customer service.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    Easy to navigate, search, and check out.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    I was looking for yarn that is discontinued in my area. I did a search and found Knitting-Warehouse with the yarn I wanted and at a discounted price. Win-Win!
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Feb 11, 2016
    Takes to long to receive