Knitting Warehouse Reviews

06/01/2015
Knitting Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Knitting Warehouse is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 1235 reviews. Last rated on 06/01/2015.
Knitting-warehouse.com carries a vast selection of knitting supplies and crochet supplies including yarn, crochet thread, knitting notions and more. Discounts up to 35% off everyday!
Circle of Excellence - Knitting Warehouse

2012 Winner

Knitting Warehouse Rating

More About Knitting Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Knitting Warehouse

• Jun 1, 2015
    I love getting my favorite yarn at a low price
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I love the softness rating scale! It makes shopping for yarn online way more comforting!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    This is my second time buying. Their prices are better than most places I've looked at.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Pleased to have found rosewood crochet hooks. Would like to see more 100% wool yarns for those who like to felt or to full their projects after knitting or crocheting. Excellent source for Fisherman's wool though.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I'm very grateful Knitting Warehouse has the color I needed. My Yarn was inherited and I really wanted to complete the Prayer Shawl the former owner started. Thank You very much.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    This was the only place I can find my yarn to be able to finish my 4 year old great granddaughter's blanket I'm making her for Christmas. I most diffinately will be back. I have 2 more blankets to make for the great grandkids. Thank you so much Knittibg Warehouse for being here.I love it. The prices are awesome!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    What a great site! It was so easy to navigate.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Very user friendly website. Good prices.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Knitting Warehouse is excellent. I have always found what I'm looking for and then some extras. Excellent service.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    The service is great. no problems
  • Jun 1, 2015
    It would be nicer to see a bigger picture of the color or a project done up in the color.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I like this site and will continue to buy from here. Liz Belliveau
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I like the prices and the selections of yarn. I wanted to buy a US 9 circular needle as well, but all they had was a 40" pair, which was too big for the project I want to do.
  • May 31, 2015
    I'm not sure but I think some of the colors I ordered are discont'd and I was happy to find them here. My fave craft store(s) don't have them. The price is very competitive, however I feel 2.99 per skein is a lot for shipping.
  • May 31, 2015
    Excellent experience shopping at Knitting Warehouse!
  • May 31, 2015
    It was recommend b a friend and I found the prices were very good and also the selections you could make
  • May 19, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    Unable to reach by phone. Left two messages with no return phone call. Ordered a very small booklet on the 17th of May, still haven't received. They took my Paypal on the 17th .
  • May 18, 2015
    Very convenient way to purchase quality products.
    May 31, 2015
  • May 13, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    I had decided after placing my order to increase it. After I waited for customer service to return my email, I had to call to speak to someone. \i could not increase my order but was given te option of canceling and reordering. I'd prefer to just add or palce an adjunct order.
  • May 13, 2015
    I liked the price for the item I purchased.