Knitting Warehouse Reviews

10/20/2014
Knitting Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Knitting Warehouse is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1394 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
Knitting-warehouse.com carries a vast selection of knitting supplies and crochet supplies including yarn, crochet thread, knitting notions and more. Discounts up to 35% off everyday!
Circle of Excellence - Knitting Warehouse

2012 Winner

Knitting Warehouse Rating

More About Knitting Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Knitting Warehouse

• Oct 20, 2014
    I love how I can buy so much yarn for such a small price
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Navigation through the site could be easier. I found the way the categories were sorted kind of annoying, and being able to do a search with a filter would be wonderful. I was trying to find a specific kind of yarn, (a wool blend), and the way the site was organized it was very difficult to compare yarns and prices. It was difficult for all types of yarn throughout the site. I definitely prefer to search for specific types of yarn, by a variety of quantifiers, and compare them all. I really liked the prices offered, though, and the selection was nice.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    love the selection of yarn ,, shipping is a little to high
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Everything is always in stock, at a good price. Only wish could get free shipping once in a while. Love Knitting Warehouse
  • Oct 20, 2014
    They had the products that I was looking for that I couldn't find locally.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    They had the product I could not find any place else
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Very simple and easy to navigate site. Great selection & search function is easy and prompt. Customer service assisted on one of my orders and they were polite and professional and even compasionate about a tough situation. Thank you to them!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Checked online, knitting warehouse had a very good price with the yarn in stock.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Good quality and price cannot be beaten.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    It is a great place to buy yarn
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I always get my yarn from KW. I like the choices and the price.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I have purchased several times in the past from Knitting Warehouse and have found their pricing to be fair and their service excellent. I will continue to shop Knitting Warehouse for my crocheting needs. I just wish that the shipping costs were less.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    You had a yarn I could not find in any of my local stores...so greatful!!! Now I can finish my afghan!!!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I have had a pleasant and smooth transaction ever time! Very pleased :)
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I was very pleased with your prices. I make and sell ruffle scarves and your site had the best prices. Free shipping would be even better, ha ha.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I love the softness meter on your site. I HATE rough scratchy yarn and it helps me chose what to buy online.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Good selection of yarn colors
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    While the products was of good quality, selection and price, some needed colors are frequently out of stock, and shipping was INCREDIBLY SLOW. I could have driven to Knitting Warehouse, picked up the order faster than the product shipped. The tracking of the item was sparse and uninformative.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Oct 20, 2014
    Thank you, I am pleased with both the service and products.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I am computer illiterate but managed to place 3 orders !!!!
    Oct 20, 2014
    I was very happy with my purchases