Knitting Warehouse Reviews

12/26/2014
Knitting Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Knitting Warehouse is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1516 reviews.
Knitting-warehouse.com carries a vast selection of knitting supplies and crochet supplies including yarn, crochet thread, knitting notions and more. Discounts up to 35% off everyday!
Circle of Excellence - Knitting Warehouse

2012 Winner

Knitting Warehouse Rating

More About Knitting Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Knitting Warehouse

• Dec 26, 2014
    I was so thankful I could find the yarn I was looking for, because Walmart no longer had it! I'm making a blanket for my sister and brother-in-law.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Excellent experience with Knitting Warehouse. Prices and shipping costs are reasonable.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    I really won't know until I receive my purchased items.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    I like the site, probably will shop again, reasonable prices
    Always well pleased
  • Dec 26, 2014
    very dependable always satisfied with purchase how do i get coupons, discounts,&specal offers?????
  • Dec 26, 2014
    easy to find what i wanted. would have liked a larger color sample.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    Easily navigated. Great choice of colors. This was the main reason for shopping here...that and the sale price.
  • Dec 26, 2014
    My first order so I can't yet really say how satisfied I am until the order actually arrives.
    This is my first time to order from Knitting Warehouse
  • Dec 25, 2014
    They have an awesome variety of quality yarn
  • Dec 25, 2014
    They have great prices for the yarns I want to satisfy my afghan crocheting habit.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    I love this company and love the lion brand homespun yarn, will be shopping here again !!!
  • Dec 25, 2014
    I already have recommended Knitting-Warehouse to others who have thanked me for introducing them and are very satisfied with their product.
  • Dec 25, 2014
    Would like to create a sign in account and retain address for easier checkout
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Dec 26, 2014
    Looking for Sonoma blanket yarn and a couple others
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Good shopping experience!
    Dec 26, 2014
    I liked shopping at Knitting Warehouse.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 26, 2014
    I always find superior products at an excellent price at this site. The shipping is secure and prompt, and I like that I can track my order's progress once shipped. Knitting Warehouse is a wonderful resource!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    So far quite satisfied. Will know better when shipment arrives and decide to order a larger supply.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    This is the first time I've used Knitting Warehouse so I'll know more once I receive my order.
    Dec 26, 2014
    Although it took quite a while for the package to reach me, it was sent when they said it would be sent and arrived when they said it would arrive.