Knitting Warehouse Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Knitting Warehouse Reviews

10/21/2017
Knitting Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Knitting Warehouse is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 520 reviews.
Knitting-warehouse.com carries a vast selection of knitting supplies and crochet supplies including yarn, crochet thread, knitting notions and more. Discounts up to 35% off everyday!
Circle of Excellence - Knitting Warehouse

2016 Winner

Knitting Warehouse Rating

More About Knitting Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Knitting Warehouse

• Oct 19, 2017
    I'm always on the search for best Red Heart yarn out there, and I've used Knitting Warehouse before, and like that yarn & shipping prices. I just received an email from Knitting Warehouse saying they are restocked on a particular yarn (Red Heart Classic Hushabye, which I love to use in crocheting baby blankets).
  • Oct 19, 2017
    I love the discounted prices but the shipping is a bit more than expected. In fact the shipping actually becomes what I saved. I would love to be able to add all my yarn choices to the cart without having to constantly flip back,
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Satisfied with the product. Took longer then expected to be delivered. Dye lots not the same. Package of three was opened and replaced with different dye lot. Not very happy.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    This is my go to site when I need to order yarn online.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    was referred so am trying
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Love love love the discounts can't wait to get my first order of yarn and new hooks.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I was incredibly happy when I saw the yarn I was shopping for available at Knitting-Warehouse, and the prices they were being sold at. I was shopping for 2 different colors in a specific brand. They were very limited in stock on other websites and were overpriced. I was able purchase the full desired quantity in 1 color, but only half in the other. I am very happy with my purchasing experience so far. I will be checking back for the remaining portion I still need to purchase. Hopefully they are still being sold at the discount price. The only 2 cons I ran into with this experience was availability of product and shipping costs. As long as the product arrives within the specified time frame I will be satisfied with the cost paid for this and will definitely be back in the future.
    Impressed with prices. Very reasonable
  • Oct 18, 2017
    While the color of yarn I really wanted was out of stock (like everywhere), there was another color close to what I wanted. The price was just slightly higher than I found elsewhere but that web page was not working well (as I could not add the quantity to my cart). Having the type of yarn available (or at least close) and the quantity I need to make my project was most important. Wish there was an option for free shipping if spent a minimum amount (did not see this if there was). All in all, a very positive experience for the first time using Knitting-Warehouse (directed from a Google search).
  • Oct 07, 2017
    Very pleased to find the right colors I needed and red heart yarn thank you
    Oct 18, 2017
    I thought my package didnโ€™t arrive on time. I was wrong it was here at the facility just a different door. I recieved everything is great. Thank you
  • Oct 08, 2017
    Great prices
    Oct 18, 2017
    I wanted it earlier than it came. It took 10 days which is reasonable, but long! My only complaint was with shipping .
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I love the prices of yarns in knitting Warehouse. Itโ€™s easy to search. I just found it once and just love their selections. Will surely buy more and will recommend this site in the FB Crochet&Knitting group of like 4000 members where Iโ€™m a member.This is a must-buy site๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I donโ€™t have comments to make at this time.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Easy to find products easy to orderWish they offered some discount coupons
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Iโ€™m very happy with my purchase and pricing. It was easy to find what I needed and very easy using your site.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    Knitting Warehouse was able to obtain hard to find yarn and they emailed me once they got it in stock.
  • Oct 17, 2017
    I love ordering through knitting warehouse! They are the perfect go to when looking for materials to start any project! Will order again!
  • Oct 17, 2017
    So glad I have a site that carries yarns I can no longer get at retail stores.
  • Oct 01, 2017
    Oct 17, 2017
    They were 3 different color order . I would have like all 3 to be in the same order
  • Oct 05, 2017
    your shipping prices are too high.
    Oct 16, 2017