Knitting Warehouse Reviews

08/27/2015
Knitting Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Knitting Warehouse is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 923 reviews.
Knitting-warehouse.com carries a vast selection of knitting supplies and crochet supplies including yarn, crochet thread, knitting notions and more. Discounts up to 35% off everyday!
Circle of Excellence - Knitting Warehouse

2012 Winner

Knitting Warehouse Rating

More About Knitting Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Knitting Warehouse

• Aug 26, 2015
    One concern is when I clicked on YARN BY FIBER and some of the other selections, nothing happened. You may want to fix that.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I would like to be able to combine different types of searches to get a more accurate product. eg. Bulky & Soft& wool
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Thanks for a wonderful store t get inspired.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Never had any problems, always satisfied
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Least expensive of all sites visited and easiest check out except I'm sorry I started this servey.
    AMAZING PRICING! Yay!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Best selection and best prices I have found for internet yarn purchases. Web site is easy, easy, easy to negotiate. I have encountered only one problem in the many orders I have made. It was quickly and satisfactorily resolved. Only negative is that shipping prices are a little high.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I was unhappy about one thing only: I could not review how much I was paying for my purchase in Canadian dollars.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I think your shipping rates are rather high.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Prices are very good and the web site is very easy to move around on. Everything is well described and moving from page to page or returning to a page was all done smoothly. Very favorably impressed.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I found the site very easy to use and great prices on the product that I ordered.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    very happy with the way i order went
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Everything was great until I got to the checkout. It kept rejecting my card. I called the card company and my card was fine. I finally figured out that I need to do the section that said I'm not a robot....then my card worked. This is new since the last time I ordered...just one more layer to drill through.....ugh!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    II make baby blankets, prayer shawls for Church and price is everything. we have receive donations but not on the stuff that would make baby blankets so I very please with your pricing and will be returning.When I checked out it 7.70 us postal shipping but was charged 9.00
  • Aug 25, 2015
    It was quick and easy to find what I needed and a good price.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    i needed to finish a project and the local Michaels did not carry the yarm any longer, I decided to try to find the yarn online so I didn't have to start all over again with new yarn. It would be nice to have a discounted shipping option,.
    Aug 26, 2015
    I am thrilled they had the harm so I could finish my project.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    I could have walked to the warehouse and back faster than what I rec'd this order. RIDICULOUS!
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I have ordered Lion's Homespun yarn for 6 afghans and each recipient has been thrilled with his/her gift. The price of the yarn makes it possible for me to make these gifts.
    Aug 26, 2015
    I use Knitting Warehouse exclusively for my yarn. Each order has arrived on time and in good packing. And I have recommended Knitting Warehouse to knitting friends.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    The website was easy to use. The prices were the best I could find online for the product I was searching for.
    Aug 25, 2015
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I was really suppressed at how reasonable the prices were. I found this website from the Irish Crochet Lab Website and since none of my local craft stores sell the recommended thread for this kind of work having a direct link to this site were I could order my supplies was incredibly convenient.
    Aug 25, 2015
    Knitting Warehouse had exactly what I was looking for. I found them through a web site called IrishCrochet.com. I am working on learning to crochet Irish Lace and they had everything the website said I would need. Everything I ordered arrived within a week so I already have a few pieces done. The thread washes well and it hold up well to making mistakes and pulling stiches out again. I was able to track my order from the time that it was dropped off at the shipping place until it made it to my front door and the pricing was really good.