Knitting Warehouse Reviews

09/01/2014
Knitting Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Knitting Warehouse is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1119 reviews.
Knitting-warehouse.com carries a vast selection of knitting supplies and crochet supplies including yarn, crochet thread, knitting notions and more. Discounts up to 35% off everyday!
Circle of Excellence - Knitting Warehouse

2012 Winner

Knitting Warehouse Rating

More About Knitting Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Knitting Warehouse

• Aug 29, 2014
    This is actually my second order in a month or so. This survey is based on my first since I haven't received this one.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Knitting Warehouse always delivers in service, quality, variety of items and pricing and ease of checking out. Love PayPal advantage...the only safe way to go.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    It was very easy to find what I wanted . The prices are very comparable .
    good experience. cheap prices
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I have been looking for this yarn and it was cheapest here so I am glad I found this site.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I found what Iwanted and happy with the price.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Really like this website. My first experience with ordering was very good! Kudos!!!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Great prices, very prompt delivery, wide variety to choos from
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I have been satisfied with my previous order and the price is great.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    This is my first time to order from this merchant. I will hold comments until I receive my order and see how happy I am with time frame and quality of product.Thank you
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Unable to find FINE crochet threads at my local stores, so needed to purchase online.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Knitting Warehouse is less expensive than other sites.
    Great website. Easy to navigate. Thanks -
  • Aug 28, 2014
    pleasant surprise of lower priced items
  • Aug 20, 2014
    My first order at Knitting Warehouse. Hope to have a great experience so I can plan on future purchases.
    Aug 28, 2014
    I'm glad I made the decision to order from Knitting Warehouse. The prices are the best by far compared to many others. Shipping was fast and on time. The yarn I purchased is high quality and beautiful. Thanks for the wonderful experience Knitting Warehouse you will be my go to store!
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Seems to be a very good company.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I was told it was a great place to get hard ti find yarns and fast shipping
    Aug 29, 2014
    great prices shipping is ok I had to pick up at my post office Instead of it coming to my door
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Shipping charges too high. If I weren't so desperate for what I needed to do my project, I would not have ordered
    Aug 29, 2014
    Very good first-time experience.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Aug 29, 2014
    They cancelled my order 3 weeks after I was supposed to receive it and they would not send it out again.
  • Aug 5, 2014
    It is great to finally have a place to buy where its a fair deal for the consumer. the deliveries are quick and they dont over charge either. their continues efforts to expand their inventory makes more and more items that I will purchase available at a fair price and a fair delivery price which means i can get all that I want and am greatly encouraged to return and tell all my friends. I finally finished completing my special crochet set for less that what the other sites charge for less of these items. thank you. I might be back tomorrow as I still need 4 skeins of yarn as well.
    Aug 29, 2014
    Using DHL is quite slow but worth the wait as I could not ahve afforded any purchase without it. I finally ahve a complete set of crochet hooks