Knitting Warehouse Reviews

09/04/2015
Knitting Warehouse Ratings and User Reviews. Knitting Warehouse is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 922 reviews.
Knitting-warehouse.com carries a vast selection of knitting supplies and crochet supplies including yarn, crochet thread, knitting notions and more. Discounts up to 35% off everyday!
Circle of Excellence - Knitting Warehouse

2012 Winner

Knitting Warehouse Rating

More About Knitting Warehouse

Recent Reviews for Knitting Warehouse

• Aug 30, 2015
    Good price, easy purchase.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    You had the color I wanted for this yarn and the best price compared to other sites I checked. Your shipping costs were higher though and i almost cancelled my order.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    I am very happy with my experiences with this site with the exception that no matter how much you spend there is no free shipping option. Past purchase on other websites, there is a limit that allows for free shipping.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Knitting warehouse has great prices and a great selection. I keep coming back, I can always find what I need.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Have always had a great experience when shopping with KW!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Website during checkout doesn't handle well on smartphones. Was unable to complete my checkout in this manner. Had to use tablet or computer.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    It was a pleasant experience
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Easy to find what I needed and easy to purchase! Thankful you use PayPal!!!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I love the Knitting Warehouse. The only thing I don't like is that I don't get an e-mail letting me know when my order has been shipped out and it takes forever to receive my order.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I was looking a for a particular yarn that my local store was out of, Knitting Warehouse had the yarn and at the best price!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I consider myself a good customer but I have never gotten cupons/discounts/ or special offers why??????
  • Aug 29, 2015
    You had the discontinued yarn I need to finish my project. I'm SO happy!!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Your price was better this time because the yarn was on sale and it was cheaper than Amazon. Your shipping time is slower than Amazon.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    had trouble getting credit card info to order otherwise you have a very good variety of yarn and it is easy toaccess
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    I have not received a refund yet, so the situation is still open.
    Aug 30, 2015
    Great prices and service.....
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I am so glad I found this site. Their prices make it easier for me to afford to make ALL the projects, I want!
    Slowest delivery we experence
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 30, 2015
    Still waiting for information on returning items.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    Aug 29, 2015
    I appreciate the timely delivery of the production as expected.