Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews

08/27/2015
Kosher Vitamins Express Ratings and User Reviews. Kosher Vitamins Express is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 258 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2015.

Kosher Vitamins Express Rating

More About Kosher Vitamins Express

Recent Reviews for Kosher Vitamins Express

• Aug 26, 2015
    I usually buy from iherb but I want my husband to use these as well and he will only use kosher vitamins. It is SO much more expensive from kosher vitamins. Also, you do not have the option of looking on the bottle on line like at iherb...that is bummer. Also, you have less information and choices about the product. However, at least I can get kosher.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I just googled you to find kosher and you guys came up ....
    my two sons ages 18&26 still prefer your product to adult vitamins
  • Aug 25, 2015
    It is very conveniente to be able to orde rvitamins this way on-line! Iwas thrilled to discover ômega 3 fo dry eye syndrome. It has been very helpful.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    The product is good and I am very satisfied. Hower, last time I ordre the product, I paid only 5,95 for shipment. This time I paid 14,95. Why is it so different with the first time ?
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Site rejected my email. Site rejected my other email. So I enetered a third email. You really have to stop rejecting the emails.
    I Like it
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Kosher Vttamins is extremely user-friendly, and always a quick and pleasant way to shop!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    I'm just happy to have a site to purchase kosher vitamin products.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    The only thing I could wish is that the items I purchase previously would remain in the re-purchase section to make it easy to re-order. Some do not.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I enjoy being able to find a choice of products with proper Kosher certification to meet my health needs.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Was shopping, as usual, on Amazon and their suppliers did not have the quantities I was looking for but provided a link to Kosher Vitamins Express. Not only did the merchandise in stock, it was a lower price even with shipping. Glad I persisted and followed the link!
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Its hard for me to answer any of these questions because I won't know how happy I am until I experience my first purchase. Also, I googled "Vit d3 3,000 iu" so I never navigated around this website so i have no idea how easy it would be to navigate. It does have a very old design and it doesn't have much info on the vitamins - ie does all of the manufacturing of the vitamins occur in the USA?
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Pretty much the only reason I'm ordering is because Amazon doesn't get a shipment until the 29th. If I get the same issue here when they said it was available, I'll likely never recommend them to anyone. But if they do, then absolutely. At the end of the day this ended up costing more due to shipping.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I continue to come back for a couple of products I can't find anywhere else. They are very quick on their delivery time & everything is well packed. I appreciate the free samples they offer & their pocket calendar. I hope they send the new 2016.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    ordering process was good.
    Aug 23, 2015
    Pleased with the service and product
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 23, 2015
    Wish they would ship faster like they used to . It's a good company with many products.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 24, 2015
    Please package better, some stuff (just boxes) crushed in shipping.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I am so happy to find the vitamin that is recommended to me by my eye doctor.
    Aug 24, 2015