Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews

08/25/2016
Kosher Vitamins Express Ratings and User Reviews. Kosher Vitamins Express is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 224 reviews. Last rated on 08/25/2016.

Kosher Vitamins Express Rating

More About Kosher Vitamins Express

Recent Reviews for Kosher Vitamins Express

• Aug 25, 2016
    They have so many products for great prices.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    tried calling no answer
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Great products and so easy to buy.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    You offer great selection of kosher vitamins. I would like to see easier catogorizong of products into, eg digestion support, or muscle building.
    Keep up the good work.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I hope the fish oil I purchased is a good one
  • Aug 22, 2016
    It is so easy to order on line rather than going into a pharmacy and hoping that they have the vitamins that I want.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Great web site ! I can only buy Kosher & this was a perfect site.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    I couldn't find a men's formula that has pumpkin seed extract ad other herbs, only plain pumpkin seed extract. But other than that, their selection is fine.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    Big selection. Had everything we needed. Good prices.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    The website isn't as user-friendly as it could be. I would have liked to have used another name on the shipping address (my daughters) but the site said only use the name on the credit card. So I was really unhappy about that and a little nervous that the delivery person will not see my name on the door. VERY BAD POLICY, and never saw that on any other on-line shopping site. Also, the site does not say what time zone the office is in so it is difficult to know what hours you can call. BTW- In general, when I speak to a live customer service representative, they are always extremely helpful.
  • Aug 21, 2016
    Coupon codes do not work. Search was clumsy and provided items outside of search criteria
  • Aug 19, 2016
    I liked it on the mobile version, however, each time you narrow the search down, it erases all other narrowing. which was really frustrating. also, some times i narrowed by potency but it didn't come up because wasn't in the description. but BH i found what i was looking for.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    I have a deadline of Friday August 26h so please ship my items to arrive on time
  • Aug 17, 2016
    I was delighted to find kosher and chalov yisroel protein supplements and vitamins because I am going to have bariatric surgery, and these supplements will be a regular part of my new diet. I am recommending your website to my friends who keep kosher.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Great selection. Very easy ordering. I looked in a bunch of stores and couldn't find what I was looking for, but one search found everything I needed.
    Aug 24, 2016
    Great selection, prompt shipment!
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Overall great experience.
    Aug 18, 2016
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Excellent prices!
    Aug 18, 2016
    Excellent prices and timely delivery!
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Aug 23, 2016
    The item I wanted was out of stock at the time of my order. I was contacted by customer service who let me know that they could ship the item when it became available. They also applied the sale price so that I wouldn't miss out!! I was very impressed with the level of customer care and professionalism.
  • Aug 3, 2016
    Given the priciness of your products, I would think that you would offer a free shipping option. How expensive is it to ship a few pills?
    Aug 17, 2016