Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews

09/29/2014
Kosher Vitamins Express Ratings and User Reviews. Kosher Vitamins Express is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 255 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.

Kosher Vitamins Express Rating

More About Kosher Vitamins Express

Recent Reviews for Kosher Vitamins Express

• Sep 29, 2014
    Nice selecion at fair prices.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I had to call the site after twenty minutes of trying to compare like items. I was given a clue as to how to do it, but it should explain it on the site; very frustrating. In some ways there's too much selection. I am very familiar with the items I've purchased in the past, but price and ingredients can make me look at other options, and with so many, it can be time consuming.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    It's great to have a kosher prenatal vitamin!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    nice site. although never am sure what is kosher and what is not.
    Very good and kosher
    great site - I've been using it for years
    very useful and needed
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I heard about this from a family member and this is my first order with them. I hope to be a satisfied and returning; however, I need to check whether it will be worth my while to use their site if I do not qualify for free shipping.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Freeda is our family and friends only source for D3.... Because they mfr the purest D in the country.... Also, they jump thru hoops to avoid Chinese imports for ingredients. I have proven that fact to many people and will continue to support Freeda to all those I know. Fyi, been doing this for many years.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    We are very grateful you make it easy and affordable to get kosher vitamins. Shana tova!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Have ordered before. Love the products, shipping is good. No complaints.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Need to know how satisfied a customer is with the product.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Great experience. Jus please let me choose my shipping address to be the same as my billing address with a button after I by mistake had them different. Also it would be very nice to see the details of the products without having to enter to each one of them, so it would be easier to choos what I'm looking for
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Always good service.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    Thank you! I could not find a kosher version of this anywhere else.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Kosher Vitamins Express has difficult to find kosher products for my family members that cannot eat gluten or need to take certain vitamins that are not available locally with a hechsher. I am very grateful for Kosher Vitamins!
    Sep 28, 2014
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Great reliable place to shop.
    Sep 27, 2014
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Kosher Vitamins is always excellent.
    Sep 29, 2014
    I always order from Kosher Vitamins. Their service is excellent, and product availability is great.
  • Sep 8, 2014
    I like not having to worry as to whether or not the product contains certain animal products
    Sep 25, 2014
    Wish you had more items
  • Sep 7, 2014
    It is great to find prenatal vitamins kosher certified and also once in daily!