Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews

03/30/2015
Kosher Vitamins Express Ratings and User Reviews. Kosher Vitamins Express is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 302 reviews. Last rated on 03/30/2015.

Kosher Vitamins Express Rating

More About Kosher Vitamins Express

Recent Reviews for Kosher Vitamins Express

• Mar 30, 2015
    I count on their reliability and kashruth and large selection. Very dependable in selection and delivery efficiency.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I have sleep apnea and I will be fitted for a cpap mask but I have nasal obstruction and will use the nose cone to open the breathing passage through the nose.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    I had a great experience! I just wish the shipping was not so expensive. would you consider having free shipping?
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Initially not finding the CoQ-10 liquid I called and received immediate attention from the representative. Friendly. Thorough.
    Great place to shop.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    I just bought tea
  • Mar 29, 2015
    No opt out on certain survey questions. Too personal.
  • Mar 28, 2015
    Very reasonable and easy to order.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I order chocolate vitamins for one of my granddaughters who will not take any other kind. I was so thrilled to find one that she would take.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Nice to have a site of kosher products and not have to search every label.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Good site, respectable and trusted business that i plan on using again.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Excellent service, wide variety of Kosher products.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    found a carob mint rice cake that is hard to find so I was very happy
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I found it complicated to update my order, when I noticed I had double of an item.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Mar 29, 2015
    I live abroad and ordered the items to have brought to me. I love that I dont have to worry about all of the items being kosher and that there is a nice selection of vegan items as well. I would have liked the order to be shipped out faster (as I was in a rush) but in the end it made it on time.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    I was very pleased with the ease of use of kosher vitamins website.
    Mar 27, 2015
  • Mar 18, 2015
    ever expanding selection of kosher products, easy-to-navigate website, easily edited shopping cart. Great site!
    Mar 26, 2015
    As usual, on time delivery and a wide and ever widening array of products. I'm a fan.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Mar 28, 2015
    The omega 3-6-9 expire in 4 months. I was not aware of this and would have appreciated being told.
  • Mar 14, 2015
    Site didn't work as well with Internet Explorer. I had to use Chrome. Issues were at checkout. I wanted two but the site filled in three. Then I couldn't navigate away from it. The order went blank.
    Mar 28, 2015
  • Mar 9, 2015
    good
    Mar 26, 2015
    I PUT 2 ORDERS AND ONLY GET ONE