Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews

07/02/2015
Kosher Vitamins Express Ratings and User Reviews. Kosher Vitamins Express is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 245 reviews. Last rated on 07/02/2015.

Kosher Vitamins Express Rating

More About Kosher Vitamins Express

Recent Reviews for Kosher Vitamins Express

• Jul 2, 2015
    Very satisfied with the site and customer service on the few occasions that I've called.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Excellent selection of kosher vitamins and supplements online, with prices that are affordable.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Best Company ever!!! Have used for several purchases and always a pleasure!!!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Extremely fast, clear, accurate, helpful guidance. Superb overall internet design.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    excellent site and thoughtful customer service.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I appreciate koshervitamins.com so much. We are strictly kosher and being able to extend that to our vitamin intake is special to us. Thank you!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I'm delighted with this kosher product .
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Best vitamin outlet
  • Jun 28, 2015
    Works well for me.
  • Jun 26, 2015
    I hated doing this survey. It was a real time waster for me. I did not see an opt out of survey option
  • Jun 25, 2015
    The checkout process did not work. I had to back out and come back in and start the process all over again. The site would not allow me to go to Pay Pal the first time. It did the second time. This is the first time I have ever had trouble with this site and I am thinking it was just a glitch but it was frustrating.
  • Jun 25, 2015
    seems like a good service
  • Jun 24, 2015
    good store to buy some halal vitamins available
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I couldn't find ferrous fumarate in any vitamin store. I did a search on line ad found it here. Much easier than running around.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Very reliable, easy to use website and helpful when I need to speak to someone.
    Jun 29, 2015
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Jun 29, 2015
    I'm ver upset. I spent a lot of money on probiotics, and when I opened the box, I saw that there was an ice pack inside. Only then did I understand that they needed to be kept cold. It wasn't written in the website or in the outside of the box. So I didn't know to keep them cold and now they're ruined!! I want a return/refund!!
  • Jun 21, 2015
    Had great difficulty changing delivery adress. Exited last week - successful today Confusion when paying by paypal between billing and delivery adddress. When this was sorted the option of free delivery was removed eventially paid with Amex
    Jul 1, 2015
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Reliable service and brands.
    Jul 2, 2015
  • Jun 12, 2015
    This is the only place I've been able to fin the product I was looking for. I am really excited about it or else it was the only site that that had a good enough description of the product I was looking for.
    Jun 26, 2015
  • Jun 8, 2015
    great site and they have what i am looking for