Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews

10/19/2014
Kosher Vitamins Express Ratings and User Reviews. Kosher Vitamins Express is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 250 reviews. Last rated on 10/18/2014.

Kosher Vitamins Express Rating

More About Kosher Vitamins Express

Recent Reviews for Kosher Vitamins Express

• Oct 18, 2014
    Reliable and kosher product
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I really appreciate the price I found at Kosher Vitamins for the product I purchased. I need to purchase these vitamins regularly and thereore price matters.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    A little disappointed over long holiday and having to wait for order.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    The display need to be bigger as well the search
  • Oct 14, 2014
    If the Wissotzky herbal teas arrive, I expect to be happy. Can't buy them bricks and mortar where I live.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    great service thanks
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Great website, great prices!
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I was disappointed not to find some kind of adult digestive aid for heartburn/acid reflux. The formulas for joint health were also limited.
    overall very happy
    Oct 16, 2014
    I was looking for vitamins without any animal products in the ingredients. Now I have found a wonderful website where I can buy my vitamins. I will continue to buy vitamins from this company.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    I need chewable kosher vitamins and this is the only website I'm aware of that provides them. But the site tried to overcharge me so I had to refresh and do it again. It was shocking!
    Oct 11, 2014
  • Oct 3, 2014
    Great fresh products
    Oct 11, 2014
    The package was on time products were nicely wrapped and not dented or destroyed. Everything was as expected.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Great website. Be nice if they did free shipping across the board.
    Oct 12, 2014
    This website has a great variety of products.
    Oct 13, 2014
    I have ordered from Kosher Vitamins before and received items quickly and at a very reasonable price. I am very satisfied with the service.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    The layout of the website could have been better, but I found the products I needed and the price was very reasonable. I would shop here again.
    Oct 18, 2014
    Great!
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Great website. Love the free shipping. Competitive prices.
    Oct 19, 2014
    Very competitive prices. Love the prompt, free shipping.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Very reasonable when it comes to pricing and very quick for shipments but I am not that far away in NJ so that may be the reason. It is hard to find these types of products in South Jersey after Pesach at all. I do go out of my way to buy kosher products.
    Oct 13, 2014
    Mitzuyan!
  • Sep 30, 2014
    This company was the only resource I found that carried the product I wanted.
    Oct 6, 2014
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Great to work with them and have vitamins sent to where I live overseas. It comes out cheaper than buying similar items where I live.
    Oct 10, 2014