Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews

12/19/2014
Kosher Vitamins Express Ratings and User Reviews. Kosher Vitamins Express is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 293 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.

Kosher Vitamins Express Rating

More About Kosher Vitamins Express

Recent Reviews for Kosher Vitamins Express

• Dec 18, 2014
    I need kosher vitamins for my son. I called after hours and left a voicemail. I have not received a return call. if I'm able to locate what I need for my son elsewhere, I may go there instead. I'm all about customer service. A phone call back within 24 hours would have been appreciated and made this survey better than what it is.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Have been very happy with Kosher vitamin express in the past
    Always good service!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I would certainly like to know shipping costs BEFORE committing to purchase. One should be able to accept or reject shipping method and cost.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    would love free shipping on less than 75$ purchase. Many of the items are small ticket items so getting to 75 is hard and I hate paying shipping.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    Good quality at fair prices
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I always buy from Kosher Vitamints and calcium, i like them very much and they are kosher and the shipping does not take long.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I like kosher vitamins because we ate only kosher food .Its God recommended for as He knows better what we need.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    Great company to deal with.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    easy to do and convenient
  • Dec 16, 2014
    EXCELLENT products/@ GREAT prices!!
  • Dec 16, 2014
    high quality products fair prices
  • Dec 8, 2014
    KosherVitamins.com was very easy for me to navigate and informed thoroughly of all the products I selected. I am well pleased.
    Dec 16, 2014
    I was thoroughly satisfied
  • Dec 8, 2014
    The experience was satisfactory.
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    very fast delivery and great prices, thank you!
  • Dec 5, 2014
    convenient, fash shipping, excellent variety of products, search feature on website a particularly good one. When I have occasionally had to call them, they were friendly and helpful.
    Dec 18, 2014
    As usual, lots of products to choose from, great search engine, competitive prices, quick delivery, no hassles. And convenient printable order history to submit to Flexible Spending Account. Yeaaaahhhh!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Dec 15, 2014
    I phoned kosher regarding my order while sitting at my bank. They wanted some sort of authorization code which my bank did not understand. My bank & I complied with their request & the staff rep said it would be shipped. It never was shipped & no further explanation was given by the company. What a hassle & inconvenience with having to go into the bank for assistance and still a negative outcome.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    We variety of choices.
    Dec 14, 2014
  • Nov 30, 2014
    They also have great customer service and have been highly responsive to correct error which was made by one of their vendors.
  • Nov 30, 2014