Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews

11/22/2017
Kosher Vitamins Express Ratings and User Reviews. Kosher Vitamins Express is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 180 reviews.

Kosher Vitamins Express Rating

More About Kosher Vitamins Express

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Kosher Vitamins Express

• Oct 01, 2017
    Heard about your site from my mother in law. Gave you a try, satisfied with shipping experience and selection of products.
    Oct 15, 2017
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I almost always buy my vitamins from this site. I trust the quality and hashgacha.
  • Sep 28, 2017
    Oct 13, 2017
    Thanks
  • Sep 24, 2017
    Oct 13, 2017
    I buy my vitamins and supplements here because I know they are free of artificial ingredients and are quality.
    Oct 12, 2017
    All products are Kosher and the best available on the market. Great quality, awesome price, easy to use website, super fast delivery, and helpful customer support. I plan on buying again.
  • Sep 28, 2017
    Oct 10, 2017
    Great company, great products
  • Oct 10, 2017
    I like that the vitamins are kosher and have limited ingredients.
  • Oct 10, 2017
    Would be beneficial to benefit from sales from time to time.The sales they run too often do not apply to me. Offers expire too soon, or don't apply to products I buy.
  • Sep 27, 2017
    It is less expensive to buy melatonin online and have it shipped to Australia than to buy it here.
    Oct 09, 2017
  • Oct 09, 2017
    searching is a bit hardand there is no easy price comparisonworse, the customer ratings cover the dosage.It should be super easy to see pill count and dosage per pillit isn't
  • Sep 25, 2017
    I love being able to visit your site and get kosher vitamins. I thought my shipping was going to be free but it wasn't. However, I don't mind paying a little extra for quality products.
    Oct 09, 2017
    Thank you for the excellent Kosher products!
    Great site!
    Oct 04, 2017
  • Oct 01, 2017
    the promotional codes are never made available
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Oct 01, 2017
    As I expected, the products, the service, and the delivery were all fine. The pills of one of the products are somewhat larger than I expected, but that is my fault for not doing better research on that item and, in any case, I have a pill cutter which works very well. I would recommend Kosher Vitamins Express as a good source from which to purchase.
  • Sep 27, 2017
    Perfect, but the search is not so smooth.
    thanks for being kosher!
  • Sep 26, 2017
    I went to place my order and the total was not correct after I received my free items. I was over charged by $10
  • Sep 26, 2017
    there are several free shipping offers but none seem to apply. site is not easy to navigate.
  • Sep 16, 2017
    To be competitive with Amazon and other eCommerce sites, you should be offering free shipping for ALL orders, (not having to spend $49, etc.)
    Sep 26, 2017
    I like doing business with you. All my orders were processed flawlessly. My only suggestion is that you offer free shipping for all orders, like I get from Amazon.
    Good selection. Good prices. Quick ship