Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews

05/25/2017
Kosher Vitamins Express Ratings and User Reviews. Kosher Vitamins Express is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 220 reviews.

Kosher Vitamins Express Rating

More About Kosher Vitamins Express

Recent Reviews for Kosher Vitamins Express

• Mar 23, 2017
    Apr 04, 2017
    pleasure to deal with
  • Apr 03, 2017
    I only wanted one of the glucosamine. However, it put down 3. I had to adjust order.
    Overall good experience
  • Apr 03, 2017
    I couldn't find B-Complex 'without folic acid' anywhere convenient. This website made it very convenient.
  • Apr 03, 2017
    Love them. I'm getting my iron
  • Apr 02, 2017
    Overall, I'm satisfied with my choice and glad there was quite a variety to choose from. Thorough descriptions so I can be as knit-picky as I possibly want. It's a very helpful site for when your local supermarkets can't provide you with exactly what you're looking for, as mine have.
  • Apr 02, 2017
    Appreciate that you have a shipping service for CanadaThanks
  • Apr 02, 2017
    Every order I have placed at Kosher Vitamins.com has been properly filled, arrived promptly, and the products are great. I would recommend this company to everyone!
  • Apr 02, 2017
    I always order my sons melatonin from Kosher vitamins. His pediatrician recommended your site to me in Australia. I ordered enough melatonin today for a year for my son and niece. When I ordered it said my order was postage cost free but when I checked out it was $64! That's almost double what i ordered!!
  • Apr 01, 2017
    I enjoy the peace of mind knowing my supplements are Kosher. I was disappointed to see that your 10% off promo was only for a select number of items.
  • Apr 01, 2017
    Everything was great. No complaints.
    Excellant t service. Extremely satisfies
  • Mar 30, 2017
    I found quite frequently mislabeling of kashrus between OU and OU-D. On a number of occasions, if I wouldn't look up somewhere else, I would think of some products as being pareve while, in reality, they were dairy (i.e. OU-D). I can't recall specific product but I think it was several different health bars.
  • Mar 30, 2017
    It was great to find these products that are kosher.
  • Mar 30, 2017
    Fast and easy ordering and great products
  • Mar 29, 2017
    Excellent product and service!
  • Mar 13, 2017
    Mar 29, 2017
    easy to use; competititve
  • Mar 28, 2017
    Thank you I have been looking for this product for a week thank you...
  • Mar 28, 2017
    When we place an order, there should be expected delivery date. Thanks
  • Mar 28, 2017
    Really too early to complete a survey as it is my first experience and I haven't received my purchases yet.