Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews

01/20/2017
Kosher Vitamins Express Ratings and User Reviews. Kosher Vitamins Express is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 228 reviews.

Kosher Vitamins Express Rating

More About Kosher Vitamins Express

Recent Reviews for Kosher Vitamins Express

• Jan 11, 2017
    its wonderful for us to order from switzerland, easy and clear! We find all we Need with kosher vitamins!
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Love the prices and selection!
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Great customer service, great prices, fast shipping, free shipping - what could be better!
  • Jan 9, 2017
    great site and good product
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Great products! Easy to order.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    great.. everything in one place
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Saved me from going to the store
  • Jan 8, 2017
    some of the vitamins taste awful. my kids won't take some that we've purchased before due to their taste. It would be nice if we could request samples of each of the products.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    I use them when I can't get things locally.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Easy to navigate site
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Very happy about the product and the shopping experience in general
  • Jan 5, 2017
    First time will not be my last time shopping here. Good prices, great selection for kosher concerned consumers, reasonable shipping. Thanks.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    This is my first time ever ordering from Kosher Vitamins. I discovered, and ordered, a product I wasn't even sure if it was was ever made kosher. Best prices, easy no haste ordering and checkout process, reasonable shipping charge. Thank you very much.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    I tried to order a couple of days ago, but the order did not process. I have no idea why, but it was a big waste of time for me plus I missed out on a 10% savings. This time I tried to log in, forgot my password and so stated and was posted that a new password would be sent. That never happened. So I just shopped as a guest and that went ok.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    More special offers for low end purchasers could be offered.
    Jan 9, 2017
    They could be more competitively priced, lower shipping & handling costs.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Jan 10, 2017
    Exactly what I needed at extremely affordable prices, and on time delivery. What more could I ask for?
  • Dec 20, 2016
    This is my first order so I don't have much opinion yet. I ordered from them because it was the only place I could find what I needed.
    Jan 7, 2017
  • Nov 8, 2016
    Shopping with koshervitamins.com has been a positive experience for me . It has provided my needs for high quality halal supplement at high potency, but with low cost. Thanks koshervitamins.com .
    Jan 7, 2017