Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews

06/29/2015
Kosher Vitamins Express Ratings and User Reviews. Kosher Vitamins Express is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 245 reviews.

Kosher Vitamins Express Rating

More About Kosher Vitamins Express

Recent Reviews for Kosher Vitamins Express

• Jun 7, 2015
    Thank you for a web site that makes shopping and comparing kosher nutritional items easy.
  • Jun 7, 2015
    you should consider upgrading your site's encryption level
  • Jun 7, 2015
    I am happy with the selection and prices I found on Kosher Vitamins' website. I anticipate shopping with them again and I will recommend them to my family as well.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    You should improve your store search. Had to go to Google to find kosher women's multi-vitamins. Your search only brought up childrens vitamins.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    I like the fact that there is a Kosher Vitamins outlet, and that it is online makes it very convenient.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    It was easy and smooth. I called in to speak to someone about a product and they were very helpful and patiant!
  • Jun 3, 2015
    THERE USED TO HAVE FREEBIES BASED ON ORDER SIZE, ETC--I DON'T SEE THEM ANYMORE--VERY DISAPPOINTED
  • Jun 3, 2015
    order process was quick and clear..website is clear
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Shipping to Canada is really expensive. I'd order more products is it was cheaper
    need easier check out
  • Jun 2, 2015
    have been ordering from website for yrs as they are consistently less expensive than my local kosher market and can get all supplements I need. only wish you would offer cost/pill so I don't have to pull out my calculator every time I do an order
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Great site! The address field on paypal is corrupted.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Great products and service and prices!
  • May 29, 2015
    I would have ordered several grocery items, were it not for your policy of disqualifying a mixed vitamin/grocery order from free shipping.
    Jun 6, 2015
    Thank you!
  • May 29, 2015
    Nice outfit - good service - instant delivery, which I love (sometimes, one day)
    Jun 3, 2015
  • May 28, 2015
    I'm so happy to have found enzymes to treat my condition while still keeping God's rules. Thanks for what you do!
    Jun 5, 2015
  • May 26, 2015
    I have been using Kosher Vitamins for over 1 year now and did not realize that I could have been using this all of the time across the country, too. Now I am more local so I definitely patronage it often. The markets down here do not supply these products so I travel elsewhere or order them anyway. I prefer kosher toothpaste and mounthwash to otherwise non kosher products but health realted exemption (or not)? This way I do not question it and it is guaranteed kosher year round.
    Jun 6, 2015
  • May 26, 2015
    I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of items available to the kosher market and the prices are competitive. It is nice to be able to view and compare labels of similar items from various brands; it would be nice to have a "compare" button instead of having to print out several labels and view them side by side that way.
    Jun 3, 2015
  • May 20, 2015
    Shipping rates to Canada are too high
    Jun 7, 2015
    I wish shipping to Canada was less expensive but that is out of your control, other than that- I am a very happy customer