Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews

05/26/2017
Kosher Vitamins Express Ratings and User Reviews. Kosher Vitamins Express is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 220 reviews.

Kosher Vitamins Express Rating

More About Kosher Vitamins Express

Recent Reviews for Kosher Vitamins Express

• Apr 23, 2017
    I'm just surprised at how expensive the NewNutric powder is. And since I didn't remember what it is called, it was really hard to find it.
    this is a great site
    Great buying experience!
    Fast, easy to order.
  • Apr 22, 2017
    The website did not let me change the coupon code when I had a better one. On an order over $100, I was stuck with a $4 coupon. This was disappointing and deceptive. I am upset.
  • Apr 22, 2017
    compare function very very helpful
  • Apr 21, 2017
    since I use only kosher products, this site is perfect for me.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    Good selection and I am especially impressed with their complete set of Maxi Health and that each one has the Orthodox Union symbol, from Maxi Health.
  • Mar 28, 2017
    Apr 20, 2017
    Very pleased with the purchase of Kosher for Passover natural maple syrup, at a great price. Will buy again.
  • Apr 20, 2017
    What a wonderful product. Great return policy. Super price and FREE SHIPPING. Thank you.
  • Mar 29, 2017
    It was very easy, actually, and I think the prices seem good. Certainly cheaper than in my local pharmacy.
    Apr 19, 2017
    It was so easy!
  • Apr 19, 2017
    shipping is very expensive, there must be a cheaper option for overseas even if it takes weeks!
  • Apr 01, 2017
    easy website for ordering kosher supplements. Why not free shipping over a purchase amount?
    Apr 19, 2017
    Staff contacted me to clarify order details. Very nice. Took care of question with professional conversation.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Good selection, nice layout of website.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    i have been a repeat customer for years and am disappointed i was unable to use the promotion code that just expired.
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Great prices, will be back to order, Thank you
    Apr 18, 2017
  • Apr 17, 2017
    It is a good product, thank you
  • Apr 17, 2017
    Ease to reorder is why I continue to return.
  • Apr 17, 2017
    I have ordered before by recommendation from my mother-in-law. I was please with the selection, order process, delivery time-frame- and the product. I will continue to order my children's vitamins from here.
  • Apr 02, 2017
    Apr 15, 2017
    I would love to see chewable vitamin c and chewable mutli vitamins kosher for passover. Thx!