Kosher Vitamins Express Reviews

10/24/2014
Kosher Vitamins Express Ratings and User Reviews. Kosher Vitamins Express is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 257 reviews.

Kosher Vitamins Express Rating

More About Kosher Vitamins Express

Recent Reviews for Kosher Vitamins Express

• Sep 24, 2014
    Need to know how satisfied a customer is with the product.
    Always good service.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    The only place I found good chewable prenatal vitamins was here so I am beyond satisfied:)
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I always have an excellent experience when I purchase from Kosher Vitamins. It is always fast, easy, efficient, and accurate.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    worked great last time i hope it will happen again.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Great deals on vitamins. I was surprised because usually vitamins are cheaper from the supplier but you guys had it cheaper with the same price of shipping so I ended up paying the same amount the supplier charges but without the cost of shipping.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    It amazes me that they sell Freeda vitamins cheaper than Freeda sells them!
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Web site seems complicated to me. Chat on line was most helpful.Check out very simple and efficient. Mailing speed, packaging, and product delivery excellent.
  • Sep 18, 2014
    These vitamins and supplements are high quality kosher products.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I'm pleased to find an important supplement for a significant savings. Glad to have learned about this website through amazon.com.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Great reliable place to shop.
    Sep 27, 2014
  • Sep 16, 2014
    I finally found kosher vitamins! So excited to try your products and look forward to ordering more in the future! Thanks!
    Sep 22, 2014
    Finally, I have found kosher vitamins! I am so excited and relieved to know that we can take the vitamins we need and still be in compliance with Torah! Thanks!
  • Sep 15, 2014
    I would like to know about Kosher vitamin retail stores in Sterling and Leesburg ,Virginia area. Please let me know by email if you have any retail store in Virginia.
    Sep 23, 2014
    the site has free samples on min $49 order, but it did not mentioned that 1 sample per order. so I ordered few extra samples with my $80 purchase. and I really wanted the free weight loss DVD, which I never got . and only got 2 tiny pouch of kid's vitamin sample (total 5 chalky animal shaped tablets). when I asked why didn't I get the DVD ...I was told that its 1 sample per order and I got 1 extra sample ,. there was no sorry for the confusion or we would send you in future or anything ...I felt it was rude .
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Ordering was easy, waiting to see how long it takes for my purchase to arrive and how it is packaged.
    Sep 23, 2014
  • Sep 14, 2014
    First order. I'm looking forward in taste testing your products.
    Sep 22, 2014
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Excellent company, easy to navigate website, fair prices & great deals & freebies!
    Sep 21, 2014
    Was thrilled that they emailed me because they were out of a bottle of 30 vitamins I ordered! Why?! Because they replaced it with same product in a bottle of 90 at NO extra charge!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    I wish your purchase total were lower to qualify for free shipping. I would order more things I buy local or from other online sites that offer free shipping on any purchase, from you on a repeating order basis if you offered free shipping at even $30.00. That's within my budget where as ordering $75 to get free shipping is a strain that makes me order from other sites. Just wanted you to know how to get more of my business on a consistent basis. I'm sure others would agree since free shipping is offered more & more online.
    Sep 21, 2014
    I had to presume you did not have the Tea that you credited the cost of back to my bank. There was no note of why on the page showing you minused it from my paid total. You may not realize but as a buyer I'd like to have an explaination on the credit page. Hope this is helpful with future customer relations. P.S. Thanks for the Jewish calender. My husband & I wanted something to track the Blood Moons & Feast in the Shemitah Year after reading Jonathan Cahn's book recently. T. Broussard in Louisiana
  • Sep 8, 2014
    I like not having to worry as to whether or not the product contains certain animal products
    Sep 25, 2014