Kotulas.com Reviews

07/28/2014
Kotulas.com Ratings and User Reviews. Kotulas.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 57 reviews. Last rated on 07/25/2014.

Kotulas.com Rating

More About Kotulas.com

Recent Reviews for Kotulas.com

• Jul 25, 2014
    availability of product, easy checkout
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Value pricing is very appealing as is the quality of the shopping experience.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    My comments are very limited since this is the first time I use this site. However, I anticipate coming back. Nice site, easy, clear and to the point.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    good website good prices
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Just send me the $100. reward card. As a senior I can really use it.Thanks.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    This is the easiest and quickest way to do shopping
    Jul 28, 2014
  • Jun 30, 2014
    I was pleased with my shopping experience at Kotulas.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Jul 9, 2014
    Very good product. The chair was more than I had expected. I am very pleased
  • Jun 27, 2014
  • Jun 26, 2014
    Excellent site, extremely user friendly!!!
    Jul 4, 2014
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Your sales are fantastic. No shipping charges and no tax. Who could ask for more than that.
    Jul 15, 2014
  • Jun 14, 2014
    Love the products. A friend shared his catalog and I'll be back for more items later.
  • Jun 14, 2014
    I like the variety and hard to find items
  • Jun 13, 2014
    So far my experience buying on this site has been positive
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Easy to place an order and large variety of things. quick shipping. I really love that you only have to purchase $25 for free shipping.
  • Jun 11, 2014
    Very cool products and good prices.
    Jul 6, 2014
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Gave me free shipping even though my order was just under the $25 dollar limit ($24.98) - great customer service! Thanks
    Jun 18, 2014
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Great products, great prices, free shipping.......
    Jun 14, 2014
    Ordered three different times within a month, and very satisfied with all products and service.......
  • Jun 2, 2014
    Once I have selected an item to get more info about the item I don't see a "back" button to return to shopping. I had to go back to the original page every time to keep shopping. I'm not sure if there was a "back" button and I didn't see it, but if there was then you need to make it bigger or easier to find! It's irritating and time consuming to keep having to go back to the main tab and then find the page you were on!
    Jun 17, 2014
    THE PRODUCTS I PURCHASED WERE EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AND SHIPPED WITHIN A DAY OF ORDERING THEM. I RECEIVED BOTH OF MY ORDERS BEFORE I EXPECTED THEM.
  • May 27, 2014
    Jun 16, 2014
    Amazon did not have this product listed. Learned about it from my neighbor who has one!