Kotulas.com Reviews

09/29/2014
Kotulas.com Ratings and User Reviews. Kotulas.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 37 reviews. Last rated on 09/26/2014.

Kotulas.com Rating

More About Kotulas.com

Recent Reviews for Kotulas.com

• Sep 26, 2014
    Simple order process
  • Sep 25, 2014
    First time order. When I receive my order I could better answer that.
  • Sep 21, 2014
    saw in catalog, looked online and had a good review so decidd o try
  • Sep 17, 2014
    quality merchandise,fast shipping, nice selection of goods
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I've placed 2 orders today, and so far so good...i'll let you knowif that changes
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Looking forward to using my lawn sweeper! Easy tto find product and easy check-out.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    First purchase. No comment for now.
    Sep 27, 2014
    Problem with quality of mounting equipment for wind sensor. One clamp did not line up with holes and had to be straightened in a vice. Screws were of poor quality and had to be replaced.
  • Sep 15, 2014
    Sep 25, 2014
    I purchased the barn kit. My wife and I decided to do something else so I had to return it. No problems or hassels,.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Interesting catalog. I always enjoy paging through it.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    Excited to receive my product - purchasing was easy & I hope it is great!
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    I do not have a problem with Kotulas ordering process. I was not pleased with the way the product arrived. The box was ripped up and it looked like it may have had new packing tape added from the damage. The product inside had the packing straps broken that would hold the pieces together. The box also had dirt/pebbles inside where it may have been dragged on the ground.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Kotulas website and the checkout process was one of the better/easiest I have seen for internet shopping.
    Sep 19, 2014
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Great items and services
  • Aug 17, 2014
    This is the first time I ordered from Kotulas.com. I am interested in the Varity of thing they carry. Some I have not seen any where else. I will look into Kotulas more often.
    Sep 3, 2014
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Seems like a good place to buy. I have bought one other item and liked it. Sorry that this item is going to be backordered!!
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I love this company,great stuff at good prices
    Aug 19, 2014
    you will be getting a bunch of orders from friends who really liked your products and prices after they saw my things and asked for contact info which I gladly gave them
  • Aug 9, 2014
    nice site can`t wait to get my rug :)
  • Aug 7, 2014
    quick easy website; great product for good price
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Love your products
  • Jul 17, 2014
    My comments are very limited since this is the first time I use this site. However, I anticipate coming back. Nice site, easy, clear and to the point.
    Aug 21, 2014
    I was very satisfied with the costumer service when I asked a general question about the shipping process, it was not only explained in detail, but followed up with an email. Very thorough explanation. Great professionalism.