Krill Oil Reviews

08/02/2015
Krill Oil Ratings and User Reviews. Krill Oil is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 391 reviews. Last rated on 08/01/2015.

Krill Oil Rating

More About Krill Oil

Recent Reviews for Krill Oil

• Aug 1, 2015
    Good company!!!!! great products
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Multiple physical benefits, increased energy levels. The major reason I started taking it was because at the time I lived in the dry Arizona desert. I was having multiple problems with my immune system and chronic dry skin issues. My doctor suggested daily Krill Oil and it helped in all of these areas! Although I no longer live in Arizona, I still enjoy its benefits everyday.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    started buying from you a few years ago. after many years of severe back pain and arthritis in knees and elbows, after the irst 3 weeks of krill oil my life as totally changed I recommend it to people daily. Thank you so much.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Appears to be a good value. Hope the claims of independent lab testing of product are valid and true. They appear to be.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    This will be the first time using it I will have to let you know
  • Jul 30, 2015
    A good complement to my diet.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    First time with this merchant. Prefer krill oil over fish oil.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Seems like a good product I will know soon
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Krill Oil is really work for me,I am very happy with Krill Oil. Thank you
    Aug 1, 2015
    This product really work for me especially I have a cholesterol. Thank you
  • Jul 23, 2015
    My husband took Lipitor for several years and I requested he be taken off of the Lipitor. His last blood test showed his cholesterol at 178. I am very happy with Krill Oil.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Great product seems to help me out with concentration and physical health
    Great product
  • Jul 19, 2015
    No one ever answers the phone. In all calls to Krill Oil, the phone rings and rings, and then a recorder comes up and say that they are closed. Closed during their business hours? Ridiculous. It's the most frustrating experience. If you have questions, forget about calling them. They don't answer phone calls. I don't understand why they are have such bad customer support.
    Jul 29, 2015
    I called Krill Oil to ask questions about the product, but it has ZERO telephone support. No one answers the phone. Recording message is used as soon as you dial in. Says all reps are busy but stay on line. Then after 3 of these recorded message, a new message comes on and says that they are closed. Closed during working hours? Most frustrating experience specially when I tried to called at DIFFERENT times of the day. I don't think they want or need any business.
  • Jul 18, 2015
    first time trying this. Have heard supporting evidence from anecdotal date.
    Jul 28, 2015
    Can't say much about it's use, just received my shipment. J.Santa Maria

From Krill Oil

We're so glad that you have decided to invest in taking Viva Labs' Krill Oil. Our product has an abundance of benefits to offer, such as helping to improve one's cardiovascular health, assisting with regulating blood pressure levels, balancing ... Read full response »
  • Jul 17, 2015
    I have taken Krill Oil for a long time, many years. I believe it improves my overall health, including Arthritis
  • Jul 17, 2015
    Looking forward to feeling better
    Jul 31, 2015
    Looking forward to experiencing the benefits of Krill oil.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    make sure to take after a meal after taste is awful, still to early to tell if anything is helping, but will keep using to see if anything helps
  • Jul 16, 2015
    Aug 2, 2015
    My wife recently had a bad experience with a local retailer when she returned a jacket that discolored a blouse. She made the observation, and I tend to agree, that over-all, she now finds better customer service with on-line merchandisers, than at some of the shops.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I have almost finished my first bottle of Krill Oil and I can feel the difference. More energy, my nails have grown and strengthened (which is amazing for me) and I've lost 10 lbs. I'm not sure if all of this is from Krill Oil, but I love how much better I'm feeling so I'm ordering 3 more bottles. My Doctor told me it was a great way to lower cholestral and is all for me taking it. I'm a very happy customer!
    Jul 31, 2015
    Love it!
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Good product, has helped my joints, better blood flow,
    Jul 30, 2015
    A great product for the price, and their buy and get free offers. this product has helped my overall physical health and i will continue using it
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Recently learned of importance of Omega 3 DPA & EHA for hearth health and mental clarity. Appears Krill Oil has highest and purest concentration; largest mammals on earth eat krill solely and live long lives.