Krill Oil Reviews

12/05/2016
Krill Oil Ratings and User Reviews. Krill Oil is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 261 reviews. Last rated on 12/04/2016.
Circle of Excellence - Krill Oil

2016 Winner

Krill Oil Rating

More About Krill Oil

Recent Reviews for Krill Oil

• Dec 4, 2016
    Krill Oil is a very good product. will continue ordering in the future
  • Dec 4, 2016
    Many of my families and friends are taking krill oil now.
  • Dec 3, 2016
    I have been using it for six months, and I have been very happy with the results.
  • Dec 1, 2016
    6-7 Years of Krill Oil (VIVA LABS) - Before Krill I was UNABLE to WALK - now can walk & climb mountains daily !! ... Mother used to get shots in her knees, 5 years & counting NO SHOTS !! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!
  • Dec 1, 2016
    I have researched this Krill Oil on the site IFOS an independent fish oil rating system. I was so pleased to find that this Krill oil received a five star rating! I am excited to use this product. Krill oil is also has less negative impact on the environment using a fish source that has a much higher rating of sustainability...
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I am 66 years old and have issues with my heart rate. I have tried every type of fish oil but just could not deal with the after taste. I need the cardiac benefits associated with daily use of fish oils but cannot eat fish every meal so when I heard about krill oil I tried it. The first brand I tried seemed to help with the heart issues and there was no after taste. When that bottle was almost I got online to order more. It was then that I saw all the different brands and how they compare to each other. I thought, if the lesser brand I had been taking made me feel better, I should give the Viva brand a try as it has more of the ingredients necessary to promote heart health. Viva's collection and storage process helps insure the freshness of their product. I have found Viva's krill oil to be a better product and noticed an almost immediate improvement in my mental attitude and heart function. I shared this product with my daughter who now feels she cannot be without it as it as made a huge difference in her mental health and joints. I have only been taking this product for 3 months and have great hopes for continued mental, cardiac, and joint improvement. Viva la Viva !!
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Thankful for the product. I feel healthier and active in my senior years.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    have not used your product yet ....... used a different company before
    seems to be effecrive
  • Nov 29, 2016
    I would like to have my purchase information held in the system to make my next purchase much easier. Information such as contact information, mailing, shipping, and order. Viva Lab has the great customer service. I have had delivering issues and Viva Lab took care of the issue because of this I have come back to Viva Lab for my purchase.
  • Nov 29, 2016
    I've used Viva Krill Oil for 3 years and my cholesterol has been under control!!!
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Great product, helps my joints not ache.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Great product. Some capsules leak and appear less than full. Should offer free two-day shipping to remain competitive with amazon.
    Dec 4, 2016
    Tracking information next time please. And, customers want the ability to login to check the status of their order, such as how Amazon and eBay do. Thanks.
  • Nov 21, 2016
    I really have no opinion bad or good about the Krill Oil. I take it to keep me running strong. I do like the Customer Service that you have. The last order that I made came to me with krill Oil all over the inside of the bottle and you simply shipped me a new bottle, no questions asked. I thought to myself, in this day and age, for that to happen, this company is strong. Congratulations on your excellent Customer Service.
    Nov 30, 2016
    I take it simply because I was taking the regular Fish Oil every day for the past 5 years. I see no difference, feel no difference and no of nothing that is different other than the known fact that Krill oil is better for you than the standard Fish oil and that is all that I am aware of. I don't know why I keep ordering this, it's very expensive. Maybe it's helping me, maybe it's not, who knows.? Maybe it's the Customer Service that you showed me when in my first order, the was a capsule that broke open and the entire bottle was red. You sent me another bottle, no questions asked. That's probably why I keep ordering it. Fantastic response to my problem.
  • Nov 20, 2016
    I like that its independently tested.
  • Nov 18, 2016
    They sent me a 15% off email with no expired on it and I had a couple bottles left so I was going to order when I use a little more so I would have them.Then a different day they sent a email in the afternoon saying it ended at 5 pm, which ways a few hours after they sent the message, I did not get home until about 5pm check my emails and saw it and tried to order it and it would not work, tried to call them and they already closed, sent a email so they new I order that day and they got back to me when the opened up and still they would not give me the discount. Also my friend was going to try these and they sent her a buy one get one free and they would not give them a free bottle, she cancelled there order. If they are not going to accept these they should not be sending out these, it enough to piss people off, I don't now why I gust ordered another 6 bottles.The company needs to do better taking care of customer's.
  • Nov 12, 2016
    Have not used it yet. This is my first purchase. I have been using a different fish oil.
    Nov 30, 2016
  • Nov 11, 2016
    Site needs to be clearer about quantity in bottle
  • Oct 21, 2016
    I am very happy with the product, though I have not experienced the said improvement in HDL values!!!! I have been on an intensive dose of 2 tables taken twice daily for the past 2-3 months. I hope I could see some improvement to my very law HDL Value (19dl/mg) which has been the same for the past 6 months.
  • Apr 25, 2016
    Nov 29, 2016
    Last order damaged.. E-mail request never answered.