Krill Oil Reviews

08/30/2015
Krill Oil Ratings and User Reviews. Krill Oil is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 363 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.

Krill Oil Rating

More About Krill Oil

Recent Reviews for Krill Oil

• Aug 30, 2015
    FIRST ORDER--I HAVE NO OPINION AS TO VALUE OF PRODUCT
  • Aug 30, 2015
    My age spots diminished and my headaches disapeared.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Too early to tell. This is my first experience.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    like the color of th ebottle
    Hope it works!
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Was needing a good source for Krill and decided to try this product. Looking forward to results.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I have been taking Krill Oil for several months & like it soooo much more than the Omega Fish Oils. There is no fishy aftertaste with the Krill. I will continue to take it reguarly
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I have been researching krill oil for awhile. I am thrilled by what I read on this site and also the prices seem reasonable for the product. my first order here so I am excited to experience the produt base d on what I've learned and testemonials. The testimonials always help.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Krill oil helps with my mobility, less knee pain, also lowered my blood pressure and improved skin tone.. I've ordered from Viva Labs four times in the past two years, great stuff.. I'm a little disappointed in the fairly steep increase in price since my last order in Feb. 2015. Price went up from $104.95 to $119.80 in six months! You should have a locked in price for loyal customers.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    This seems like the most superior krill oil product on the market, judging from the comparison to ther leading manufacturers. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm pretty sure it will be great.
    so far so good
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Great product and ordering couldn't be easier.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    ask me later. I will let you know about the order and how it works for me
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I have been using kri ll oil for about two years and am satisfied with the results.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    My order arrived safety. The product was in great condition. Viva Labs Krill Oil has lowered and stabilized my blood pressure. I am very satisfied with the results and intend to keep taking this product.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    It shouldn't take this long to get product
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    both myself and my partner take Krill.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    I have ordered Krill Oil every six months for the past three years. A great product!
    Aug 25, 2015
    The post office lost the shipment, found it five days later and made the delivery six days late.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Aug 27, 2015
    Long time user of Krill oil and it works for me.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Have not taken it yet so no comments....
    Aug 27, 2015
    I just started using it.