La Mer Reviews

04/30/2016
La Mer Ratings and User Reviews. La Mer is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 891 reviews. Last rated on 04/30/2016.
Circle of Excellence - La Mer

2010 Winner

La Mer Rating

More About La Mer

Recent Reviews for La Mer

• Apr 30, 2016
    i like the serum and moisturizer but they are expensive.
  • Apr 30, 2016
    I just ordered the the trial size for my 25 year old daughter who has battled extreme acne for 10 years. WE have tried EVERYTHING. ( except dermatologists treatments) I treid this at a last resort. The first couple days she said no change, in fact had two new small red pimples. I said keep trying it. By the end of the week, she said her( severe) cystic acne on her chin had cleared. and her face looked way better, and didn't hurt anymore. Although she can barely afford it, she is now purchasing the cleanser and cream. I got a sample to try with her order. I loved it. skin was so soft and smooth I barely had to wear foundation, and I only used it for a week. I am now purchasing it. We don't even care if we have to cut back, or cut out, on other expenses, such as getting our hair done.lol
  • Apr 30, 2016
    I have been using La Mer for over 10 years, it always keeps me best accompanied regardless whatever skin condition I am on. No matter what other product I am using, there is always a jar of the signature cream on the shelf that gives me confidence. Seriously, never disappointed!
  • Apr 30, 2016
    Online price was more expensive than in the stores and I didn't receive my $75 discount for signing up and purchasing online.
    I love La Mer
  • Apr 30, 2016
    I have purchased La Mer cleanser, lip balm and hand lotion via Amazon and loved your company. Very expensive, I usually buy through Lovelyskin, but this product is worth seeking out.
  • Apr 30, 2016
    Especially fond of the renewal oil, A+.
  • Apr 30, 2016
    i love lamer and it's something i will refer to my friends in my whole life.
  • Apr 30, 2016
    Is there anything that only sells in Asian market?
  • Apr 30, 2016
    I bought La Mer while I was pregnant and it was wonderful. Now, I'm going to use it to look young again after all the sleep deprivation!
  • Apr 29, 2016
    Well, I began looking for mom, who doesn't do plastic surgery, and at 71, requested I look on my usual site, ebay, but I just didn't trust it at all. So I typed in La Mer website. I am happy w/purchase, however, I was supposed to get a choice of samples which seemed confusing as well as a first time buyer discount, but I guess I hadn't spent enough to qualify, which was NOT a problem, b/c at least I got two samples, and my mom is eager to try the set (a gift set) and I feel the price was VERY GOOD for all of this. I just hope it arrives before Mother's Day! And I hope she enjoys it so I know what to buy her in the future for the woman who basically has everything but is too cheap to spend on herself, so I get to!
    CREATE MORE SELECTIONS MAINLY FOR ASIAN HAHAH
  • Apr 29, 2016
    I love La Mer products! They are the most effective moisturizing and anti-aging products that I have tried. Due to their expense, I have discontinued using them a couple of times, but I have always come back, because nothing makes my skin look better.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    I am in love with products I have purchase from la mer, but I'm not very satisfied with the prices. If they would only get at least discounts on their products.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    I used your sample and liked it very much
  • Apr 29, 2016
    Please sell the 0.5 oz jar of Creme de la mer as an option!!!! I've been wanting to purchase a jar of that size to refill so I do not have to open my huge 2oz jar (lessen the exposure to air). I would buy it right away! Thank you!!
  • Apr 29, 2016
    I've never used LaMer myself but my daughter swears it the best thing ever. She is very happy with it and I always buy it for her for her birthday and Christmas.
  • Apr 20, 2016
    Apr 30, 2016
    Maybe there should be more sales.
  • Apr 19, 2016
    For me, your creams are the best
  • Apr 14, 2016
    This the first time I will be using La Mer. Very exciting but it is quite an investment 😊