La Mer Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

La Mer Reviews

08/23/2017
La Mer Ratings and User Reviews. La Mer is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 704 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - La Mer

2010 Winner

La Mer Rating

More About La Mer

Recent Reviews for La Mer

• Aug 22, 2017
    Your chat could be better...pretty slow
  • Aug 11, 2017
    I wish you would have a greater number of samples to select at checkout. I am very happy with my choices so far, but would like to try more products before purchasing them. I do appreciate the daily email with a special deal for the day, however, It seems like I am waiting to purchase until the items "I want to sample" become offered.
    Aug 22, 2017
    try this first time!!
    great customer service!!
    more sample gifts.
  • Aug 21, 2017
    I fell in love with LaMer 15 yrs ago and no other product compares. The price is wow but when it comes to my face your wonderful product will actually save me money in the long run. Perfect example is Jennifer Lopez.....she says she puts LaMer all over her body and it shows!
    Love the products!
    Have greatly enjoyed my previous purchases with Nordstroms for La Mer
  • Aug 20, 2017
    I will give Lamer high recommend for everyone because their products so good.
    very nice
  • Aug 09, 2017
    Aug 20, 2017
    I ordered and item for delivery in 2 days and paid extra for that service, when the day came the item was not delivered. I tracked the shipment to find out that the order would be delivered 3 days later than I had been notified . I was upset and called customer service 2x and had to request to speak to a manager. The second customer service person really helped and tracked down a supervisor to help. I think if your shipments are going to be late you need to notify your customers via amazon. Important
  • Aug 10, 2017
    Great products. I've used them from the day it was available
    Aug 20, 2017
  • Aug 09, 2017
    just started using products, looking for results as this is the most ever spent on facial care. I have used almost every product out there. I am still not sure which is the best serum, products overall to use...moisturizer, etc.
  • Aug 19, 2017
    There are some of your items that I absolutely love, but they only come in one size. I would love the smaller sizes, and I would purchase more frequently if you carried them in these smaller sizes. I have misplaced several of the larger items, so with the price being higher, I hesitate to purchase knowing that I have misplaced several in the past.
  • Aug 19, 2017
    A loyal La Mer customer! Nothing else compares to the results that I see with using La Mer products.
    Crime too rich
  • Aug 10, 2017
    I tried my friend's Creme de La Mer and the cleansing foam and I loved them! So I bought them when I was still in Australia. Now I am buying a cleansing foam for my friend and hoping she likes it. I will keep purchasing products from La Mer.
    lusciouz@gmail.com
  • Aug 19, 2017
    I love the products, just wish they were more affordable and wish there was specials on packages. I am not a magazine fan so that is not really an incentive to fill out surveys.
  • Aug 06, 2017
    My skin feels softer than with any other product I have tried. Love it but very pricey
    Aug 19, 2017
    love the product but find it very expensive