La Mer Reviews

09/28/2016
La Mer Ratings and User Reviews. La Mer is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 587 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - La Mer

2010 Winner

La Mer Rating

More About La Mer

Recent Reviews for La Mer

• Sep 23, 2016
    I love La Mer. It has completely changed my skin for the better. I wish I had been using it for years!
  • Sep 23, 2016
    I love LA MER. Especially eye cream and serum.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    I heard very descent reviews about this eye concentration product. Can't wait to try this!
  • Sep 22, 2016
    It's really nice according to the introduction and some of the customer reviews.But I don't know whether it works to me or not. Although I'm a little bit hesitated to buy La Mer due to the high price, I decide to give it a try and I sincerely hope that it won't let me down. By the way, I'm so glad that $75 credits was offered towards my purchase of $370. In addition, I didn't get the free sample gift I want, which is a pity. Nevertheless, I believe that I will get a better deal next time.
  • Sep 22, 2016
    Heard good things about this product, but is a bit pricey. Will try it and see if its worth it. Thanks for the free shipping.
  • Sep 22, 2016
    best products but very expensive
  • Sep 22, 2016
    I receive a sample of lamer soft moisturizer and I am very satisfied with the result. With the price that I pay I am expecting a positive result on my skin. So we'll see.
  • Sep 22, 2016
    The best product ever!!!!
    everything is good
  • Sep 22, 2016
    the samples selection should have more and should provide more to those who paid more. l paid over $2200 but got the samples the same as someone paid only $300. The department store did better on this part. After all, more sample l try, more products i would buy
  • Sep 22, 2016
    La Mer has exquisite products that really work. You get what you pay for. I am so happy to have discovered this brand. The only thing i would change is the packaging and maybe the price, but again Im sticking to this brand from now on!
    It's very qualities product
  • Sep 22, 2016
    i love their products NEVER HAVE A PROMBLEM WITH THEM iratating my skin EVER! And they work! Will try other products because i love skincare also beacause of cost. However , i find.I always come back to LA Mer because THEY WORK😊
    Love La Mer!
  • Sep 22, 2016
    Amazing skincare products! Love the Creme de la Mer face cream!
  • Sep 22, 2016
    I look forward to trying out La Mer products for the first time. They have been on my wishlist for quite a while but I've just been hesitant because of their prices. Hopefully they're as great as their claims!
  • Sep 22, 2016
    Love the products thus far! It would be helpful if the sample sizes were larger to help determine if the product is beneficial for potential future purchases. The prices are a bit high in comparison to other companies offering comparable products.
  • Sep 14, 2016
    If possible I would like you to make more sets of products.
  • Sep 13, 2016
    well, there should be more discount for members.
    Sep 22, 2016
    It is good brand, keep working on it.