La Mer Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

La Mer Reviews

02/24/2018
La Mer Ratings and User Reviews. La Mer is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1227 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - La Mer

2010 Winner

La Mer Rating

More About La Mer

Recent Reviews for La Mer

Love all La Mer
  • Feb 21, 2018
    I’ve been using La Mer whenever possible. It now seems to be the only product that works on my sensitive skin without irritation.
  • Feb 14, 2018
    Please restock The Moisturizing Soft Cream with the eyecream set!
    Feb 21, 2018
  • Feb 21, 2018
    The samples I've tried have led me to order more of your products. Time will tell if I stay with them which I'm hoping to do.
  • Feb 10, 2018
    i really love the product that use and that i bought
    Feb 21, 2018
  • Feb 21, 2018
    The price is relatively high. the real shortage is that you only allow one offer per order. this is not encouraging.
  • Feb 08, 2018
    I think the website is easily to break down since when I bought the serum, it broke down and gave me a 404 page. It makes me a little disappointed and I really hope you can update your website and make it more user-friendly. What's more, I plan to bought the lip cream in your website but it out of stock so I have to go to other website and bought it.
  • Feb 20, 2018
    I have used your Moisturizing Cream for at least 30 years and other La Mer products. Have introduced it to friends who now love it as well.
  • Feb 20, 2018
    Love La Mer Products which the bottles came in multiple sizes, like the illuminating eye cream. I would love to have a bigger bottle of that. Also, I love the pump bottle. It's a lot easier to use and apply than the pots.
  • Feb 20, 2018
    I was disappointed that the Introductory Kit was out of stock and none of your staff was able to let me know when it would be replenished.
  • Feb 14, 2018
    Feb 20, 2018
    Love the product but veryvexpensive
  • Feb 20, 2018
    I cannot live without your soft cream! Easy to order
  • Feb 20, 2018
    Great products. Need to repackage serums...lots of waste at a high price point.... may consider finding a new serum
  • Feb 20, 2018
    Very satisfied with the products . Wonderful results regarding your skin .
  • Feb 20, 2018
    I have rosacea and eczema and La Mer is a miracle. A series of doctors and prescriptions have made little change but I got a sample of this product and I knew right away I'd be using it the rest of my life. It's instantly soothing and calms redness.This is the best thing I have ever put on my skin.
    great products!
  • Feb 20, 2018
    What I'm not satisfied with La Mer online purchase is I only got one sample:( I would get more if I made purchase in Holt Renfrew or Nordstrom.
    I like Lamer very much.
  • Feb 08, 2018
    Feb 20, 2018
    Originally paid for 2-3 days shipment and it took 6 bus days to deliver. For the high price of the products, La Mer uses the cheapest shipping method.
  • Feb 09, 2018
    I have heard and read so many positive reviews about your products, I finally decided to try them for myself. As I age, I find it harder and harder to find products that truly moisturize my aging skin. I can't wait to see how it works!
    Feb 20, 2018
    So far, so good! I love how it feels on my skin after applying.