Lacrosse.com Reviews

09/03/2015
Lacrosse.com Ratings and User Reviews. Lacrosse.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 63 reviews. Last rated on 09/02/2015.
Great Atlantic Lacrosse Company

Lacrosse.com Rating

More About Lacrosse.com

Recent Reviews for Lacrosse.com

• Sep 2, 2015
    lacrosse.com is a very good lacrosse site. They almost always have what I'm looking for.
  • Aug 31, 2015
    Very satisfied with all purchases we have made.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    A bit pricey.. dont like spending $40 on mesh and strings..
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Again..The best in the biz!!
    Sep 2, 2015
    Excellent customer service!!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    great experience. talked to someone on the phone and they were very helpful. thanks for the great deal
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Sep 3, 2015
    I would like to know the tracking information for my product.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Site was a little buggy and took a while to get used too but then it was easy.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    The best place to buy lacrosse equipment...Thanks!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Free shipping was offered with orders over $75. My shopping cart had over $75 worth of merchandise, but at NO time during the checkout process was there a spot to input the offer code 3SHIPNOW.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    your prices are amazing if it would to be a little cheaper that would be as best as it can be and the pictures of the products do not look as "cool" or good as they can be
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I saw a deal on instagram and it held up just as advertised which I was very pleased with. This is one of my first online purchases and the website walked me through the process in a very easy and helpful way.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    Took over a month. Items were wrong color
  • Aug 16, 2015
    It stated free shipping yet - free shipping did not work. That cost me $10 extra. Not happy about that.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Great website, love the Club Lax Points!
  • Aug 13, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    Love this web site. Fast, easy, much better than hitting the stores!
  • Aug 12, 2015
    You need to have a free rewards program. You need to offer an email with 10% off your order or something along those lines. Just have the shipping be free over a certain dollar amount (lower than $75) without having to put in the code. Several times I've missed entering the code and then have to re-do the order because I needed to enter the code.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Get my lacrosse needs here
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I love lacrosse.com but the stuff I want is getting harder to find on line and you can NEVER use your lax points with an online order
    Aug 18, 2015
    I use you guys and great Atlantic that's it. My son plays in college I have been buying lacrosse stuff for 20 years now
  • Aug 9, 2015
    This is a gift and there are no provisions to show the receiving party who sent the gift! I suggest that your website be updated to provide this information.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Checkout with paypal did NOT transfer . Had to type all personal data which is already on paypal, Highly unusual? Purchasing 3 was stated to reduce price to 17.99 each? REALLY! I plan to notify AMAZON of this poor IT site! This is NOT good PR for AMAZON who is outstanding and my usual supplier. TRY HARDER!!!