Lacrosse.com Reviews

03/02/2015
Lacrosse.com Ratings and User Reviews. Lacrosse.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 188 reviews. Last rated on 03/02/2015.
Great Atlantic Lacrosse Company

Lacrosse.com Rating

More About Lacrosse.com

Recent Reviews for Lacrosse.com

• Mar 2, 2015
    make the site a little easier to look at. the aesthetics of the account page are pretty bad, but its not that big a deal.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I wish the costs for customizing were available on the website. I was looking to see how much the warrior shorts I ordered would cost to have the school name and the player number. There was nothing I saw on the site where you could add that to the order.
  • Mar 1, 2015
    Wish there was copuonds that cone in the mail I wish when buying in bulk more of a discount Need more gear at cheap prices like $4.99-14.99
  • Mar 1, 2015
    What a great place to buy lax gear. I have been coming here for years and have always been satisfied.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    We like shopping with them and appreciate their customer service.
    No shooting strings??
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Great My Mom Purchased for me.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Love the loyalty rewards!!!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I love using lacrosse.com, everything usually comes on time or sooner and is a great price.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I love that I received a gift card It really felt like a gift for all of the purchases that I have made with this company.
    Great service as always!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    i am always pleased at how well lacrosse.com solves any issues and the prices are very competitive with good options. I am always very happy that there is usually a free shipping option as well. makes it worth not goign to the store.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    it twas quite enjoyable for the both us, no?
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Great site with competitive prices.
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I have enjoyed shopping for all my gear here since freshman year.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I like to buy my lacrosse stuff here.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Website is super-easy to use, but I can never find the place to enter the free shipping promo codes. It has happened to me with soccer.com, too. I'll call customer service tomorrow, but it is frustrating to see a promo code at the top of the page and not be abel to find where to enter it.
  • Feb 25, 2015
    THERE WAS NO PLACE TO PUT IN THE 3FREEMESH CODE. WE ORDERED AN UNSTRUNG HEAD.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    Somehow was sent the complete wrong head. Ordered a grey warrior Evo 2 and you shipped me a black brine Houdini
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Feb 26, 2015
    I ordered practice pinnies for my son's team. The price was great and the delivered quickly, but they were sized a little small. I ended up having to reorder larger sizes for some and paying to return and reorder the same product.