Lacrosse.com Reviews

07/31/2014
Lacrosse.com Ratings and User Reviews. Lacrosse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 131 reviews. Last rated on 07/31/2014.
Great Atlantic Lacrosse Company

Lacrosse.com Rating

More About Lacrosse.com

Recent Reviews for Lacrosse.com

• Jul 31, 2014
    A great website
  • Jul 31, 2014
    There was some confusion about the expiry date of 3summer15 but it all worked out.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Great prices, selection and customer service.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    love the deals! keep them coming and i will keep coming back
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Great website ill make sure to order from here again
  • Jul 22, 2014
    no comments, I just love you guys.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I would like to see a larger sale section similar to sportstop.com
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I have been using Lacrosse.com since 2008. This site has come very far and I have always enjoyed using it. I wish they had more information on product. Better pictures of product, and possibly a video overview of the product to see what it looks like and also how it fits on a person.
    Jul 30, 2014
    The arm pads that I ordered did not look like they did online.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I didn't see a place for suggestions other than this so first I will say that as a lacrosse family (coach and a player)that also runs a youth summer lacrosse camp we use Lacrosse.com frequently and have always been very happy with the service and very quick proccessing. You have it down pat! Now a suggestion; We are members and my husband has typicly ordered by phone but I tend to order on-line which is what I was doing today. The last order I placed a few wekks ago was on-line and our membership number was combined with my on-line account at that time. When I ordered today I looked to be signed in, the shipping info was all there but I was unable to find how many points we had accumulated or a way to use them if I chose to. It's very easy but unclear about how to use the membership account. I also needed to receive the order in two days. I couldn't find any info on how long regular ship would take or method so I could check a shipper site, nor a way to know the $ or # levels. Out of s
  • Jul 21, 2014
    The sale items were of good quality and the ability to get them quickly was a bonus. There is always plenty of selection in ALL price ranges for each item. That's great.
    Jul 31, 2014
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great website. Have the best products avalible
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Great site great prices!
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Would have liked to been able to customize helmets. Had to go to Dick's to purchase two CPV-Rs for my kids.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Free shipping for lower dollar amount would be nice. If it were $30-$50 I would have purchased more.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Like other lacrosse online stores but get new products a bit quicker such as stringking mesh and other varieties.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    New to purchasing lacrosse equipment. A better description for some of the stix would be helpful i.e. for beginners ages 2-6, 8-12, 12+ would be helpful. What age is best for the mini stick??
    Jul 27, 2014
    Very impressed with overall service and a follow up email on a suggestion I made on another survey.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    Your company website is easy to navigate and the purchase process was painless.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    great website, love the prices.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I was told as a club lax member that shipping was free. then I was charged $6.99 for shipping? Very confusing.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    I found the exact lacrosse shaft my son was looking for. I appreciated the sale price + free shipping. Thanks!
    Jul 23, 2014