Lacrosse.com Reviews

09/28/2016
Lacrosse.com Ratings and User Reviews. Lacrosse.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 21 reviews. Last rated on 09/15/2016.
Great Atlantic Lacrosse Company

Lacrosse.com Rating

More About Lacrosse.com

Recent Reviews for Lacrosse.com

• Sep 15, 2016
    Free shipping was merchandised on the site (3SUMMER75), though was not offered during checkout. Bought $110, and details on offer was $75 or more.
  • Sep 7, 2016
    Sep 12, 2016
    Been a long time customer. I've been away a bit exploring other options lately and was glad to have a positive experience this time around. You seem to be listening to feedback and I commend you for seeking it out and reacting. Looking forward to my next purchase.
  • Sep 3, 2016
    Thanks, Site easy to use
    Sep 12, 2016
  • Sep 2, 2016
    Lacrosse.com prices are reasonable in every aspect and if there is a different, they work to meet it if lower on another site. They have great sales on different items that save you a lot of money compared to other sites and almost all of their items are always in stock. Their whole rewards membership works great with their club points. The whole checkout process is great and easy to use/understand.
    Sep 11, 2016
  • Aug 31, 2016
    when it came to searching for shafts i would have liked more parameters (level etc) to narrow the number of products that would best fit.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Lacrosse.com is a great place for any lax item needed. Their annual "warehouse sale" is a must go to event if you have an active lax or soccer player. They also give back a great deal to the sport and are a community focused company! I have been a loyal customer since 2003. The Lax Club is definitely worth it!
    Sep 5, 2016
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Easy to understand
  • Aug 22, 2016
    I've used the site before. It was easy to get around and find what I needed.
    Aug 31, 2016
    It was pretty easy to use and figure out how to order the product.
  • Aug 20, 2016
    you guys are awesome
  • Aug 12, 2016
    Aug 22, 2016
    they did a great job in providing great customer service
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Used a gift card, good site
    Aug 12, 2016
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Great prices, friendly customer service.
  • Jul 25, 2016
    lax dot com is lit
    Aug 6, 2016
  • Jul 25, 2016
    Very good customer service. Website is also easy to navigate.
  • Jul 21, 2016
    Easy to shop, great prices!
  • Jul 18, 2016
    Your site has issues with Paypal. If my account gets charged twice, I'm really going to flip!
  • Jul 8, 2016
    It took me awhile to find a site that sold the colour of Heromesh and Joe Walters hero Mesh i was looking for, when i found them, it cost $80 to ship to Saskatchewan, so I settled with LACROSSE.COM, although they didn't have the Mesh i wanted...
  • Jul 7, 2016
    My son wanted the ECD limited edition USA shaft. I was happy to see that you had a similar product in stock.
    Jul 21, 2016
    It took 3 customer service contacts to resolve. Heidi did a great job. Didn't receive product in time, CS said for me to intercept at post office, when I did, it was someone else's order (it had 2 mailing labels, my address and the intended recipient) which I made a second trip to post office to return. Heidi overnighted proper item but it was still 2 days after my son's birthday . A few days later, the original item showed up so I had to make another trip to the post office to return it.
  • Jul 4, 2016
    Usually a nice selection of products. Definitely carries the most popular products. Sometimes item stock is not always good. Had to order a different product because of it, but not a big deal. Have had a good shopping experience so far.
  • Jul 4, 2016
    Love the free coupon codes and promo offers like my free camo bag!