10/12/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 65 reviews.
Great Atlantic Lacrosse Company Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Aug 21, 2015
    Site was a little buggy and took a while to get used too but then it was easy.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    The best place to buy lacrosse equipment...Thanks!
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Free shipping was offered with orders over $75. My shopping cart had over $75 worth of merchandise, but at NO time during the checkout process was there a spot to input the offer code 3SHIPNOW.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    your prices are amazing if it would to be a little cheaper that would be as best as it can be and the pictures of the products do not look as "cool" or good as they can be
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I saw a deal on instagram and it held up just as advertised which I was very pleased with. This is one of my first online purchases and the website walked me through the process in a very easy and helpful way.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    It stated free shipping yet - free shipping did not work. That cost me $10 extra. Not happy about that.
  • Aug 14, 2015
    Great website, love the Club Lax Points!
  • Aug 12, 2015
    You need to have a free rewards program. You need to offer an email with 10% off your order or something along those lines. Just have the shipping be free over a certain dollar amount (lower than $75) without having to put in the code. Several times I've missed entering the code and then have to re-do the order because I needed to enter the code.
  • Aug 11, 2015
    Get my lacrosse needs here
  • Aug 10, 2015
    I love but the stuff I want is getting harder to find on line and you can NEVER use your lax points with an online order
    Aug 18, 2015
    I use you guys and great Atlantic that's it. My son plays in college I have been buying lacrosse stuff for 20 years now
  • Aug 9, 2015
    This is a gift and there are no provisions to show the receiving party who sent the gift! I suggest that your website be updated to provide this information.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    This order was competitive but I order a lot of equipment from as they usually have the best prices.
  • Aug 6, 2015
    A website that is creative and has good deals
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Great shopping experience. Prices are excellent!
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I love its super easy and super great
  • Jul 30, 2015
    Checkout with paypal did NOT transfer . Had to type all personal data which is already on paypal, Highly unusual? Purchasing 3 was stated to reduce price to 17.99 each? REALLY! I plan to notify AMAZON of this poor IT site! This is NOT good PR for AMAZON who is outstanding and my usual supplier. TRY HARDER!!!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    I seriously love your web site and your products ! My son enjoys all I get him from you guys :) thank you
  • Jul 22, 2015
    It was amazing!
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Jul 28, 2015
    Lived the coxswain shoes. Wish they would have been available in both my boys sizes.