Lacrosse.com Reviews

04/17/2015
Lacrosse.com Ratings and User Reviews. Lacrosse.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 143 reviews.
Great Atlantic Lacrosse Company

Lacrosse.com Rating

More About Lacrosse.com

Recent Reviews for Lacrosse.com

• Feb 18, 2015
    The hat is Dope... USA!!!
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Great site.. Easy to use
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Nowhere to input the code for free shipping
  • Feb 16, 2015
    called customer service and talked with taniqua (spelled wrong) and she had no idea what she was talking about or how to help me and 15 minutes later I just quit and figured it out myself
  • Feb 16, 2015
    I like it a lot because of the deals and money I save and the fact that they send appreciation gifts to me.
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Sizing for team uniforms are always incorrect! AND, leads to unreturnable purchases. Seems as though they relish this knowing it boosts sales, and given monopolistic market position (there is no alternative supplier to buy team uniforms AND they consider a club name like Triangle Futbol Club to be "customized," and therefore not returnable when it would likely be sold to another family) there is no alternative for the customer but to buy from this company! There is no excuse for this. Teams and schools should look for alternative suppliers.
  • Feb 14, 2015
    Products are 20% more expensive than other websites. Couldn't find how to enter FREE Ship Code for > $75. Products out of stock. Tried placing order by phone but they told me all the out of stock product color selections I wanted were discontinued. REALLY?
  • Feb 13, 2015
    The initial layout of the web site makes it difficult to find product. Once you select a gender and age the options are available. This is not obvious on the main screen. Product descriptions are not clear if the product is adult or youth and what size they may fit.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Feb 20, 2015
    Items ordered was as expected and delivered promptly but also looking to purchase current Maverik nxt arm guards which are not in inventory. Had to go to another website to order.
  • Feb 12, 2015
    Most of the pass and catch or goal products were Sooo expensive. I did find something for my kids to use in our price range, but to help expand the sport, hopefully you can offer more choice on lower end. 100''s of dollars for equipment makes it an elitist sport.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    THERE WAS NOWHERE TO CLAIM MY FREE SHIPPING CODE "3WINTERFS" IN THE SHIPPING METHOD SECTION OR CHECKOUT SECTION. THE BAG I OREDERED IS NOT SCHEDULED TO SHIP FOR 3 WEEKS AND IT WAS NEVER MENTIONED ANYWHERE THAT THE BAG WAS NOT IMMIEDIATELY AVAILABLE UNTIL IT WAS FINAL STAGE OF SHIPPING. i WOULD NOT HAVE ORDERED THE BAG. SO NOW I HAVE TO WAIT FOR A BAG AND DO NOT GET THE FREE SHIPPING. SEEMS LIKE A BAIT AND SWITCH SCAM. I AM ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF MY LOCAL YOUTH ASSOCIATION AND A COACH. I VERY RARELY USE YOUR SITE AND NOW I REMEMBER WHY. I WILL PROBABLY NEVER SUGGEST IT TO MY PLAYERS OR PARENTS BASED ON TODAY'S EXPERIENCE
  • Feb 11, 2015
    You are consistently a great resource to find everything I need - at good prices.
    Feb 19, 2015
    Feb 20, 2015
    This site made everything super easy. I got free shipping, and I got my products SUPER fast! Thank you so much!
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Feb 21, 2015
    Delivery time exceeded my expectations , I am very satisfied .
  • Feb 5, 2015
    Great Site
    Feb 15, 2015
    Great service. Only maybe the selection could be better.
  • Feb 3, 2015
    Excellent website. My order was placed quickly.
    Feb 16, 2015
    The costom order took entirely too long and is still not complete.
  • Feb 1, 2015
    I've been shopping lacrosse.com for 13 years and there have been some changes recently that have taken from the experience. The flow of the website does not seem to be what it once was. Perhaps it is my browser, but I am running a very common browser. Also, the selection has fallen off, too. There are only two goalie gloves offered. I had to check multiple times and search a variety of different ways to make sure that there truly are only two options. During the check out process there is no "back" option. I started shopping lacrosse.com when I was a college player. I later went on to coach college for six years and have now just started a new program with U9, U11, U13, and U15 boys teams. In the past I had highly recommended lacrosse.com, but, to be honest, I have started shopping lacrossemonkey and have been recommending them to the families participating with us. I don't want to see lacrosse.com go down. I have spent thousands of dollars with lacrosse.com and it used to be my go-to. I will continue to consider lacrosse.com as an option when I am shopping and I hope things change for the better. Good luck.
    Feb 15, 2015