Lacrosse.com Reviews

07/11/2014
Lacrosse.com Ratings and User Reviews. Lacrosse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 121 reviews.
Great Atlantic Lacrosse Company

Lacrosse.com Rating

More About Lacrosse.com

Recent Reviews for Lacrosse.com

• May 21, 2014
    The shipping price is WAY too high
  • May 21, 2014
    Site is getting better.Hope shippin experience will be better than with last order!
  • May 20, 2014
    AWESOME Site for Lacrosse equipment! Great deals and selection!!
  • May 19, 2014
    would have gotten a helmet, but didn't see maroon or grey available is that possible?
  • May 19, 2014
    Good website. Lots of coupons and discounts. Good products, competitive prices, convenient delivery. Can't wait to get my new stuff.
  • May 19, 2014
    I love being a Club lax member! I would like to see more selection of hats MLL, NCAA and sizes of apparel. I wanted to buy a pair of orange UVA shorts to go with the UVA shirt but did not have the correct size available.
  • May 18, 2014
    Very cool layout! THEY HAVE EVERY THING I NEED and I have bought many lacrosse products from this website and plan to buy more in the future!
  • May 15, 2014
    Haven't received it yet but the service and price were great
  • May 12, 2014
    You advertise 1.99 shipping with promo code but I still got charged $16.
  • May 11, 2014
    Website INCREDIBLY slow via Internet Explorer. Took more than 5 minutes for each checkout step, so I quit after entering credit card info and switched to Firefox. Website moved MUCH faster, but type broken up and hard to read.
    May 19, 2014
  • May 10, 2014
    May 20, 2014
    Great company to do business with! Great products!
  • May 10, 2014
    grandchildren are now starting to play. we purchased lots of stuff from lacrosse.com when our girls were playing at maryland and penn state. I assume it will be the same now that the next generation has started to play.
    May 17, 2014
  • May 8, 2014
    did not know where to put in the shipping code. that info was not clear.
  • May 8, 2014
    you should not assume im an adult on the survey
  • May 7, 2014
    When you check out and are useing club lax points, it would be nice to see them deducted off the final price. As it stands once you check out you have no idea if your points were used or are you going to charged.
  • May 4, 2014
    I've been purchasing from lacrosse.com for many years and they have always been excellent. They always have a lot of great products and great prices.
    May 16, 2014
  • May 4, 2014
    I appreciate the "LAX Points"!
    May 13, 2014
  • May 4, 2014
    Awful checkout experience. The link to Paypal does not work. If not for persistency of my 8 year old son i would have blown off this purchase.
    May 14, 2014
    Link to PayPal did not work. Which was frustrating and slowed me down. Would have loved more lizards options. Also. The links to a lizards online store were not working. So it might noy be lacrosse com problem but it did add to my frustration. Price was great for a clearance item. God quality.
  • Apr 29, 2014
    May 7, 2014
    As usual, very easy and quick.
  • Apr 25, 2014
    I COULDN'T FIND WHERE TO ENTER THE 1.99 SHIPPING FEE, SO I ENDED UP AGREEING TO PAY $14.99...THIS ANNOYS ME
    May 8, 2014
    my only issue is that biz rate has hounded me to do this stupid survey. Annoying. This might actually make me think twice about ordering from lacrosse dot com because I don't have the patience to fill out surveys like this for simple things like lacrosse stick orders.