Lady Foot Locker Reviews

08/04/2015
Lady Foot Locker Ratings and User Reviews. Lady Foot Locker is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1110 reviews.
Lady Foot Locker offers a large selection of women's branded athletic footwear, apparel and accessories for sport or fashion from all major national brands including Nike, Reebok, adidas, New Balance, K-Swiss, Puma, Saucony, Ryka, Asics, Actra, Champion, Converse and much more. The site incorporates the newest styles and technologies including special branded collecti... Show More Lady Foot Locker offers a large selection of women's branded athletic footwear, apparel and accessories for sport or fashion from all major national brands including Nike, Reebok, adidas, New Balance, K-Swiss, Puma, Saucony, Ryka, Asics, Actra, Champion, Converse and much more. The site incorporates the newest styles and technologies including special branded collections made exclusively for Lady Foot Locker, as well as the widest assortment of branded and licensed (WNBA) product.

Lady Foot Locker Rating

More About Lady Foot Locker

Recent Reviews for Lady Foot Locker

• Aug 4, 2015
    nice that there is a military discount but I wish there was free shipping to APO
  • Aug 4, 2015
    Clientele would be increase if wide width sports shoes would be offered on line. and also, it is impossible to establish a positive feeback about purchase without the item being received yet.
  • Aug 4, 2015
    After using a promo code on my item I still had a over 75 dollar order, so I was hoping to get free shipping. But since i already used a code i couldn't. You guys should let us get free shipping over 75 without a promo code like most sites. Everything else was great!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Would have liked to have free shipping since order was over $50.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I am making this purchase for grandchildren. It was pretty easy online.
    Great experience! Thank-you!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    This company has a wide selection of shoes and athletic products.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I had a good first experience. There was a very good selection of Nike Pro Compression shorts!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    Consider lowering 'free shipping' minimum - if not, this is the type of perk that I'll look elsewhere for.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    I prefer Lady Foot Locker on line to the store experience, where no one offered to wait on me after a 10 minute wait. They were to busy talkling together in a group across the store. did not even ecknowledge me.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    The website was easy to maneuver, and it was super quick. Everything was organized and simple. Loved it, and will definitely use it again! Plus, this was the only store who had the shoes I wanted at the best price.
  • Aug 3, 2015
    LOVE IT I WILL DEFINITELY COME BACK TO BUY SOME MORE GOOD STUFF, THIS PAGE IS VERY EASY TO BROWSE ,LOVE IT
  • Aug 3, 2015
    #1 The gift cards I received were for $10 and $25. Both had impossible to read PINs, and I had to keep trying to get them right. When were these cards printed, 1989? One was impossible blurred, the other the number was scratched off, only by removing the tape over them (which was not easy) was I able to finally read them accurately. #2 About 10 times I accurately entered the CVS from my valid, up-to-date VISA and your site KEPT REFUSING IT demanding I re-enter it. I then tried with another 2 VISA cards, and every single dang time the stupid site denied my CVS and told me to re-enter it because the site couldn't bring it back up again. Worst check-out experience EVER!
  • Aug 3, 2015
    The most inexpensive offer on these shoes online! Thank you
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Aug 4, 2015
    I love these shoes! I stand on my feet majority of every day and they really help with support and comfort. I own another pair that I have worn so much I've really worn them so it was time for some new ones.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    I´m really satisfied with my purchase. You have a lot of products and very good offers. The only thing I don´t like is to pay the shipping, because you have very good prices but if you add the cost of the shipping plus the taxes, the result is not so convenient.
    Aug 3, 2015
    Excelent products, delivered on time. Hardly recommend!!!
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I love the wide variety of options and designs! I'm in love with Lady Foot Locker!
  • Jul 20, 2015
    Aug 4, 2015
    Initially, I had difficulty applying discount to final total
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Aug 3, 2015
    Very disappointed that I was able to make a purchase (and see it on my bank statement) but then received an email from Lady Footlocker a few days later that the product was unavailable. I would hope to see that information before buying. I would've just bought another color, instead I went elsewhere and they lost my sale.