Ladyfootlocker.com Reviews

07/30/2014
Ladyfootlocker.com Ratings and User Reviews. Ladyfootlocker.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 912 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.

Ladyfootlocker.com Rating

More About Ladyfootlocker.com

Recent Reviews for Ladyfootlocker.com

• Jul 30, 2014
    Received gift card from a friend so first time purchasing from this merchant. I usually purchase from finish line or Nike.com because of coupons/gift cards, but I think LFL is just as good as the rest. I usually only purchase when I have a coupon.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    please pick me. and yes l.f is a great store
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Great variety in shoes and great prices! Will definitely be shopping here again
  • Jul 30, 2014
    The shoes were 99 and with coupon and tax and free shipping it was 88.something.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    You won my business with free shipping.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I found exactly what I was looking for relatively easily. The website is quick and straight forward. I saved time by not having to go to the mall to look
  • Jul 30, 2014
    The website is easy to navigate and has everything I look for when I don't feel like leaving home to go outside of my home to shop at the actual store.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    after looking at previous websites, i found a deal for Nike roshe for 62$. It seemed to be a good deal at firt, but after all of the tax and the high shipping cost, I was very unhappy.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I love how they always have the shoe I'm looking for.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Overall, it is really hard for me to find the shoes that I want in store. I would suggest carrying more of an assortment of the more popular brands/colors at the brick and mortar locations, as people don't always want to wait for shipping.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    I wish that you could use two coupon codes at once!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    To have more update items on seasoanl sales.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    great site and quality products
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I think you should receive free shipping if you spend over 100.00 in which I did. Disappointed that I had to pay 10.00 shipping fee.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    lady foot locker had the pair of RARE Nike air max thea's that i have been searching days for. i was very excited when i finally found them and thank you for having such a wonderful variety of shoes.. I WILL be purchasing from Lady Footlocker again.
    I love Lady Footlocker, and I love Ladyfootlocker.com
  • Jul 29, 2014
    It took me 4 times of entering my payment info to check out.very frustrating.hope I only get charged once!
    Fast Checkout..good pricing!!!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Good experiences in store and online!
  • Jul 5, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    At the time I placed the order, I wasn't given a ship date and didn't get shipment information until about a week or so after I placed the order.