Ladyfootlocker.com Reviews

08/31/2014
Ladyfootlocker.com Ratings and User Reviews. Ladyfootlocker.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 922 reviews.

Ladyfootlocker.com Rating

More About Ladyfootlocker.com

Recent Reviews for Ladyfootlocker.com

• Aug 31, 2014
    I wish they had shipping by us mail
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Easy to access. Good customer service over the phone as well, if you ever need any questions answered.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    iI Found it difficult or did not find product descriptions like the nike small duffle bag.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    overall good experience. I wish there were more picture of the items, so I could get a better idea of what I was purchasing.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Everything seems awesome lets see when the shoes arrive
    it was a great website.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I was dissatisfied that I was unable to get a matching white pair of these sneakers. You only had women's sizes 10 or above in the color white. I have since purchased a white pair from Amazon.com - so your company lost about $120.00 in this one transaction simply for being out of stock on one of the most common shoes sizes for women. It 'pays' for vendors to be prepared by keeping popular sizes and colors in stock.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love that lady footlocker sells a size 12 sneaker. I am 5'11. I just wish they sold a size 12 in the retail stores.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    This is my second pair of shoes I have bought from women's footlocker the first pair I bought was in store purchase I love to purchase my shoes here.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    very satisfied with checkout.. it was simple and easy and i am happy with the variety of products
  • Aug 30, 2014
    At the time I wrote the Promotional coupon code, LKS14L4K, it clearly stated 17% off purchase of $120 or more PLUS FREE SHIPPING. A day later when I place the order I am charged for shipping. I most likely will never order from Lady Foot Locker again for this reason. The only reason I ordered now is because of the gift card. NEVER AGAIN.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Great site, great products, great deals
    great on line shopping
  • Aug 30, 2014
    It was extremely easy to order from this site. I would shop online again. Prices are great too.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I always enjoy the selection of Nike Shox from Lady Footlocker!
    Very good sales
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I wish there was a bigger selection for nike pro gear. But overall, my experience with lady footlocker is really convenient. I love that my military discount is so easy to use.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    My online shopping experience was positive. The site is easily managed, searching for exactly what I wanted was not at all hard to do. The product descriptions are very detailed and the reviews were also useful in making my decision. I look forward to receiving my shoes.