Ladyfootlocker.com Reviews

02/07/2016
Ladyfootlocker.com Ratings and User Reviews. Ladyfootlocker.com is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 1551 reviews.

Ladyfootlocker.com Rating

More About Ladyfootlocker.com

Recent Reviews for Ladyfootlocker.com

• Feb 4, 2016
    I just ordered 3 pair of Nikes.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    It was great however, I think you should be able to stack coupon codes. Especially when free shipping is being offered as the header to the website. It's frustrating to have to choose between two coupons and then still pay for shipping.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Not happy that my item was canceled but my card was still charged. I never received my VIP discount either when i signed up and shoes that were supposedly still in stock were not when i decided to check out. I'm a first time buyer for LFL online and Im not too satisfied with the experience.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I found what I wanted at a lower retain price and checking out was easy, so over all, it was great!
    love shopping for Nike gear
  • Feb 4, 2016
    I love Lady Foot Locker! They always have the best prices and shipping is usually free when spending over $75. This is definitely me go-to place for shoes and all my active wear!
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Lady Foot Locker has a lot of good options and everything is easy to find through the site.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    love the variety of colors and selections of shoes that are available online. I wish the selection was just as good in the store.
  • Feb 4, 2016
    The shoe pictures were decent, but seemed smushed.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Great experience. Nice shoes. Thank you.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    The only part that was unclear was that I entered an Amex card number and there were only 3 slots for the security number...however, Amex has 4 slots for their security number. It took a few tries to get the right security info in. I think this would be clearer if the security code had 4 slots indicated once someone selects Amex as the card payment method. Otherwise, the process was smooth and seamless.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I find the selection on ladyfootlocker.com to be better than that of my local store, which is why I will plan on shopping with your website in the future. The only thing I feel could improve is the cost of shipping. It's quite expensive, and I feel like I should receive priority shipping for the price paid.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    Great Store, I found everything very easily. I would definatly purchase from here again.
  • Feb 3, 2016
    I thought the shipping charge was excessive. Once I entered my credit card information the price changed.
  • Jan 24, 2016
    I found it frustrating, when instructed to contact customer service to make my purchase due to site issues, the customer service rep instructed me to keep trying because she could not help.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    I love Lady Footlocker. I like the fact they they have free shipping on alot of their inventory plus an extra 20% off. Other retailers did not have this promotion.
  • Jan 17, 2016
    Feb 4, 2016
    The product is great, I am just disappointed that I could not find this item in Canada in the size I wanted, meaning it cost me over $50 more because of the exchange rate and shipping.
  • Jan 12, 2016