Ladyfootlocker.com Reviews

05/22/2015
Ladyfootlocker.com Ratings and User Reviews. Ladyfootlocker.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1131 reviews.

Ladyfootlocker.com Rating

More About Ladyfootlocker.com

Recent Reviews for Ladyfootlocker.com

• May 17, 2015
    inconsistent policy on free shipping and shipping limitations
  • May 16, 2015
    I love buying my sneaker from fook locker
  • May 16, 2015
    WENT TO THE STORE TO TRY ITEM ON BUT MY SIZE WAS NOT AVAILABLE. SALES GAL WAS TERRIFIC.
  • May 16, 2015
    Easy navigate and good selections.
  • May 16, 2015
    I Had A 10 Off Coupon But It Wouldn't Let Me Use It With The Free Shipping Offer But My Subtotal Was Over $75
  • May 16, 2015
    I am pretty satisfied with the expereince in ladyfootlocker.
  • May 16, 2015
    Its great to be able to order online, but I'd like more of my choices available in my local stores.
  • May 16, 2015
    Customer service needs improvement. I never received a shipping confirmation email that details when I should receive my shoes. Instead I called twice today to speak with a representative & the first representative I spoke with sounded distracted, he did provide tracking information for FedEx, however the tracking number was incorrect. Therefore, I called again to speak with another representative & I connected with a woman who explained to me why I didn't receive a shipping email & she stated I had not received an shipping email because it shipped from a store. If that's the case they should list this information on lady footlocker.com. I have ordered online items in the past & I know for certain this is not the case. I still don't know when I should anticipate receiving my shipment. Can someone help!
  • May 16, 2015
    Lady Foot Locker is my favorite athletic store. I love the choices of shoes to socks to clothing.
    good experience so far
  • May 16, 2015
    love the ease of ordering
  • May 16, 2015
    I would like to see more selections of colors for my size. It would be nice to get rewards more often than just around my birthday. It would give me a reason to shop more.
  • May 16, 2015
    Please continue to make the Air max tennis shoe. I have been wearing ONLY these tennis shoes for 25+ years. I LOVE them!
  • May 16, 2015
    I was completely impressed with the shipping time as well as the product.
  • May 15, 2015
    I'm excited they had the shoes I have been looking for and at a good price.
  • May 15, 2015
    LADY FOOTLOCKER ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORE TO SHOP IREALLY ENJOY SHOPPING AT LADY FOOT LOCKER!
  • May 7, 2015
    The first pair of shoes I bought got lost in the mail. But the Customer Service was SO WONDERFUL, so here goes order number two! Crossing my fingers they come intact so I can break them in in time for my race!!
    May 17, 2015
  • May 6, 2015
    I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE AND WILL BE PURCHASING AGAIN SOON.
    May 16, 2015
  • May 1, 2015
    I love lady's foot locker
    May 17, 2015