Ladyfootlocker.com Reviews

08/28/2015
Ladyfootlocker.com Ratings and User Reviews. Ladyfootlocker.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 1251 reviews.

Ladyfootlocker.com Rating

More About Ladyfootlocker.com

Recent Reviews for Ladyfootlocker.com

Loved what i ordered!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    This website is very useful and easy to navigate I actually like it better than regular footlocker
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Unsatisfied that I was unable to apply several promotions to my order.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    you should carry cheer shoes in store.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Checkout was very easy and website is easy to navigate
  • Aug 25, 2015
    No serious issues. However,when checking out and expecting to see no shipping charge because of price >$75, it still appeared that I was going to be charged for shipping...was not until very end that the shipping charge went away and this made me spend 5-10 extra minutes trying to "fix it". Seems to me if the bill is over $75 it should let you know at step 3 there is not a shipping charge.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    great price! big range of selections!
    Nothing at this time.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    checkout process needs to be more intuitive, espcially when entering the credit card information. many times other websites would automatically detect the type of credit card based on the number. however, you have to select your card type before inputting the card number, which was confusing to me at first because i was looking for a place to put in my credit card number and i couldn't find it at first.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    I would like to have been able to use more than one coupon in my purchase. I hope I can continue receiving coupons and special offers through my email.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    It took several tries before the site would accept my credit card and the free shipping promo code.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    I am very happy with all my footlocker shoe shopping.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    im happy we have a footlocker for us, just the ladies!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Found an item I had been looking for in a lot of colors!
    Aug 25, 2015
    Terrible. Ordered 3 tops on Monday 8/17. On 8/19 received an email that one top was unavailable. No description of which one. Then I received another email on 8/29 that another top was unavailable. Again no description so I had no idea what was still coming. Then on 8/20 I received a 3rd email that the last top was not coming. I called customer care because I wasn't sure if I was getting duplicate emails because there was no description. The representative said none of the tops were actually available because they were from in-store inventory and the inventory system must have been wrong. What??? How do you put inventory online when you aren't sure if your system can keep proper track. I lost 3 days of trying to find the shirts somewhere else as they are sale shirts. Terrible, terrible, terrible. This was my first and last order from Ladyfootlocker.com.
    Aug 25, 2015
    I tried to contact Lady Footlocker concerning shipping information, but was on hold for almost thirty minutes. So I just simply ended the call. No tracking information.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 25, 2015
    I couldn't see hardly any information on shipping. I wish it had a more updated tracking service.
  • Aug 15, 2015
    Wish the free shipping was for purchases of $50.00 or more. I did not make the cut and i'm not going to buy something I do not need to get free shipping.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    The shoe is one price and when you complete checkout , your total is at least an additional $10.00. After the additional price you still have to wait almost 1+ weeks for delivery ot pay another $10.00 for 3-5 day delivery. or pay the limit for speedy delivery and you still have to wait at least 1-2 days for arrival of the item.