Ladyfootlocker.com Reviews

07/23/2014
Ladyfootlocker.com Ratings and User Reviews. Ladyfootlocker.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 923 reviews.

Ladyfootlocker.com Rating

More About Ladyfootlocker.com

Recent Reviews for Ladyfootlocker.com

• Jul 19, 2014
    Easy first time ordering
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I wanted to pay using PayPal, but there was not an option for it. The PayPal logo was at the bottom of your website and stated as a form of payment on your website Unfortunate!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Great Discounts! Free Shipping over $75 plus discount on my pair of shoes. Best buy of Mizuno Creation Wave 15 shoes!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    It was an easy experience.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    The FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $75.00 should automatically be applied at check out and not void if you use a coupon
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I appreciate the military discount. Thank you!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I'm so addicted now i can't stop shopping online because of their amazing deals.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    My total was TBD. I think this was because I chose the "pick up in-store" option or because I was using a gift card.. But I was excited to have the option of FREE delivery to a store. I wish there a location a little closer, but I really liked the top i ordered and the price, so I'm willing to go out and pick it up!
    Like the socks alot
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Always the best prices and a great variety of shoes to pick from! I never shop for shoes anywhere else!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Love LadyFootlocker clothes and walking shoes
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Talked to phone representative, and he was very helpful.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Great online shopping experience.
    Has been good so far!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I like the site optimization.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Ladyfootlocker.com was not functioning very well while using Safari to check out. I would have enjoyed my shopping experience more if the website functioned well with Safari.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Easy sight to navigate.
    Jul 17, 2014
    Great experience, love the shoes!
  • Jul 4, 2014
    You must to fix some website problems : the system does not allowed to you to make a purchase with PAY-PAL if you select 'store pick up' !!! PAY-PAL works only with home delivery.
    Jul 17, 2014
    The delivery took looong time! The item was different color. The most terrible stuff at Tysons Corner Store - very slow and lazy and not supportive. Also they system always works slow or doesn't work at all!