LAMPS PLUS Reviews

08/31/2015
LAMPS PLUS Ratings and User Reviews. LAMPS PLUS is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 138 reviews. Last rated on 08/30/2015.
Lamps Plus offers a large selection of quality lighting at low prices.

LAMPS PLUS Rating

More About LAMPS PLUS

Recent Reviews for LAMPS PLUS

• Aug 30, 2015
    It's a great place to order from. Fast and easy and fair prices
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Overall very easy to navigate and fine what it was that I was looking for. I hope that it works out. Value was definitely there as similar products in store would have been $40+ per shade.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Having purchased from LAMPS PLUS before, I knew they would have what we wanted (a Tiffany style floor lamp), far more than stores around here--and we looked (my husband does not like to buy stuff online if he could see it first). There was not as much selection as I expected for this style of lamp, but I found a beautiful one, so that doesn't matter. It cost more than I intended to spend and I am disappointed to have to pay for shipping, but it is a lovely lamp.
  • Aug 29, 2015
    Online chat sealed the deal
  • Aug 29, 2015
    We are building our home and I have done most of my shopping on line. Lamps plus is a very easy to use website and their prices are great.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    This is a first time purchase. I won't know if this is a good idea until the purchase is fulfilled. Previously made two separate purchases from Overstock.com. In both cases the merchandise arrived damaged and/or soiled. They were albe to re-ship the merchandise for the first purchase, but they could not re-ship the merchandise for the second purchase. Without seeing the merchandise they blamed the carrier who delivered it. The cartons were pristine. The merchandise was obviously damaged before it was packed. So now they have lost my custom, and I am trying you. Please do better than they did.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I am so appreciative of your low price on this item. It is $50 cheaper than other sites. But the discount is COMPLETELY wiped out by your shipping charges. So in the end, instead of coming away thinking, "Lamps Plus is noticably more affordable than Overstock.com or Bedbathanbeyond.com!" I'm thinking "Lamps Plus did a bit of a bait and switch--they made up the "discount" by overcharging on shipping."
  • Aug 28, 2015
    I am pretty trust the selections. Their service to delivery is super. Prices are not the most economic, but it saves time as shopping already selected.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    Great selection; free shipping and return...what's not to like. Anxious to see product!
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I have been satisfied with my products thus far
  • Aug 27, 2015
    Easy to use website and great selection of lamps
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I have purchased table lamps, floor lamps, and ceiling lamps from Lamps Plus. I always look at their catalog and on-line before purchasing. .
  • Aug 25, 2015
    i wish they had a longer return policy, I was having remodeling done and purchased bathroom lighting, when we finsally got to the light fixtures installation one of my lights was too large. Bad part my return time was exceeded.
  • Aug 25, 2015
    The most varied selection I've ever seen.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Nice selection. Very convenient.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I just received a bathroom light from Lamps Plus and it is much nicer in person than in the photo. Can't wait to have it installed when my bathroom is complete in a few days. It arrived faster than expected and in perfect condition. I hope I am as satisfied with the mirror I just ordered. I still have another bathroom and a kitchen to update and expect to buy more from Lamps Plus!
    Aug 28, 2015
    The mirror was delivered quickly and the outer box was a bit rough looking, but the inner box was perfect. We took a quick glance at it, and the quality is much nicer than expected! I love a good surprise. Lamps Plus is a new "go-to" website for me. 2 out of 2 orders happily surprised me. Keep up the great work!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Aug 28, 2015
    I like lamps plus, not real excited about the light I bought though.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I've been trying to buy this fixture from the big box stores in our area. All were showing them on their web sites and/or in the store. But none had them and told me that they couldn't get them. I was telling my son in Alaska about this problem and he turned me on to you. He'd just purchased this same fixture earliler this year. I'm so thankful that I finally found availablity. Thank you , Lamps Plus
    Aug 28, 2015
    Exactly what I wanted and expected. The ceiling fixture was like opening the roof up and letting in the light.
  • Aug 12, 2015
    So far everything has been very good!
    Aug 27, 2015