Landfall Navigation Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Landfall Navigation Reviews

05/28/2017
Landfall Navigation Ratings and User Reviews. Landfall Navigation is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 84 reviews. Last rated on 05/18/2017.

Landfall Navigation Rating

More About Landfall Navigation

Recent Reviews for Landfall Navigation

• May 18, 2017
    Great stuff, great prices, great service! Great store!
    May 25, 2017
  • May 24, 2017
    This being my first order, I have no expierence to report... If it comes on time, and in good condition, then I will report that, and be satisfied....
  • May 23, 2017
    I am buying a $6 paper chart, but the shipping charges rate is over $65. I requested USPS Priority Mail and pressed APPLY, but the shipping charges did not change.I only hope that the person doing the shipping will send this $6 paper chart at the lower USPS rate, not at the high UPS $65+ rate.
  • May 23, 2017
    When I determined that I wanted to buy, I was not advanced to the order page (some issue with your system). I returned later and was able to order. In the mean time, had I found the same product at a favorable price elsewhere I would have purchased from them. I suggest you fix that problem, it likely is costing you sales.
  • May 20, 2017
    Shipping pricing to high and I dont like that there isn't a time of delivery estimation for my purchase. I cannot afford 2 or 3 day air at Landfall Navigation costs so I must rely on ground. But I need my product by friday and I have no idea if I will recieve it in time.
  • May 05, 2017
    May 17, 2017
    Item was ordered as a gift and when received was very well received.
  • May 16, 2017
    Great jacket
  • May 02, 2017
    May 16, 2017
    Item was drop shipped from manufacturer to meet my delivery requirement at no extra cost. Both email and phone contacts with Landfall reps have been outstanding.
  • May 04, 2017
    May 15, 2017
    It was a course that I took at SUNY and I was very please with how the instructors guide us through every part of the four various tests we needed to take to get certified. Never once did I feel as though they would give up on us or not support us. Material was easy to reaD.
  • May 15, 2017
    Wish the website would have shown spare parts and chemicals for my purchase,
  • May 04, 2017
    Just what I needed and great price
    May 14, 2017
  • May 12, 2017
    The Landfall website is cumbersome to use. Too many non-related items come up in a narrow search. For example, a search for "flashlight", or "floating flashlight" will bring up hundreds of non related items. The checkout process is very fast and easy to use.
  • May 11, 2017
    Very easy to shop online.
  • May 10, 2017
    Best price found for Canadian paper charts for Trent - Severn Waterway.
  • May 09, 2017
    Tx was smooth. Price was fair. Shipping a little more than I would have liked to spend.
  • Apr 28, 2017
    I purchased a cruising guide off the internet and really didn't see the full catalog.
    May 09, 2017
    Everything when very well. I had no problems and the delivery came in a very short time.
  • May 08, 2017
    Landfall Navigation has a broad inventory for the serious sailor.
  • Apr 24, 2017
    Did not have to pads for the shorts in men's,
    May 08, 2017
  • May 07, 2017
    Would be nice to see bigger pictures of charts and features on the charts
  • Apr 22, 2017
    Easy to navigate/use online site. Found the life jackets I was looking for for my dogs!
    May 03, 2017