Landfall Navigation Reviews

Landfall Navigation Ratings and User Reviews. Landfall Navigation is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 80 reviews. Last rated on 11/18/2015.

Landfall Navigation Rating

More About Landfall Navigation

Recent Reviews for Landfall Navigation

• Nov 18, 2015
    shipping cost too high
  • Nov 17, 2015
    teaching nav class to sea cadets
  • Nov 12, 2015
    I ordered an Anguilla to Dominica (A3) navigation chart last week like the one I just ordered for Maurice Kurtz. The one I ordered last week arrived today. I like the chart and it is what I wanted. However, the chart was smaller than the paper it came on. It would have been a more professional product had it been trimmed to the size of the printed chart instead of leaving it to me to do so. That's my only complaint. Leaves me feeling I received a less than professional product.
  • Nov 11, 2015
    I tried to use the free shipping code "SHIP150" and it would not let me... o well
  • Nov 11, 2015
    Had trouble getting the free shipping, thought it would pop up since I entered thru an ad that said free shipping. Had to do a search for the code.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    Outstanding selection of marine survival equipment in stock. Highly recommend!
    Nov 20, 2015
  • Nov 10, 2015
    I don't like paying shipping and having it added at the very end of the order!
    Nov 19, 2015
    I didn't like being charged freight when my order was exceeded the amount motor was $263.25 and they charge me $19.95 for freight when I shouldn't have been charged
  • Nov 8, 2015
    Best price on the Internet for the 3XG and a known solid company.
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Please delete the discontinued items. They are misleading
  • Nov 7, 2015
    Nice site easy to navigate around and I am a big PayPal user and love that option for payment
  • Nov 5, 2015
    i like the variety of charts available
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Looking forward to getting the items I ordered.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    Good selection of dinghy parts.
  • Nov 2, 2015
    Landfall is a go to resource for sailing safety equipment.
  • Nov 1, 2015
    On my first order, I was kind of discouraged as I didn't hear from them about my order. I then contacted them by email and received a reply from Jeff Davis who said they were waiting for a shipment from Mustang. That was a little upsetting but I figured I could wait the 2 weeks. After 2 weeks I again contacted them and was told it could be 7 to 10 days more. That was upsetting and the next day I sent them a cancel the order email. That same afternoon they said the item came in and they shipped it. They would pull it back if I desired. Of course I wanted the items so I said let them ship. When the package arrived I found that one of the items was not what I ordered. I then called and talked to Johanna Faroe and she was very understanding and helpful. She checked and made sure what I wanted was in stock and got it shipped. I received the items a day earlier than what was told. Very happy with this company and Johanna.
  • Oct 31, 2015
    Landfall Navigation is a great company that offers great products. However, I have had a hard time getting a catalog. I have ordered a catalog online two or three times in the last ten months and even did it by phone once. I finally received a couple of tiny ten page (or so) catalogs but am yet to receive your big one.
    Nov 11, 2015
    Landfall has trouble getting their big catalog out to people who request it. I asked several times and only got a little tiny sale catalog.
  • Oct 25, 2015
    Nov 3, 2015
    I received the wrong sizes for everything I ordered. Will never use this site again and I have 6 boats. Their loss.
  • Oct 23, 2015
    Good selection(more than 1 book to choose from on particular topic).
    Nov 7, 2015
  • Oct 21, 2015
    You guys are the best!
    Nov 2, 2015
  • Oct 16, 2015
    Nov 11, 2015
    Needed to exchange item for smaller size. So far return was easy and I recevied new size before estimated date. As long as my funds are returned timely I will be a satisfied customer.