Landfall Navigation Reviews

06/02/2015
Landfall Navigation Ratings and User Reviews. Landfall Navigation is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 124 reviews. Last rated on 06/02/2015.

Landfall Navigation Rating

More About Landfall Navigation

Recent Reviews for Landfall Navigation

• Jun 2, 2015
    Call to 800 number very helpfull
  • May 31, 2015
    I wish I could buy the solar canester without hazmat shipping charges. I can buy the Clair's at my local marine store.
  • May 28, 2015
    Checkout is redundant and tedious; repeatedly must re-enter same information. Error messages not undated with new information and/or information repeatedly erased. Poor shipping options to US Territories.
  • May 27, 2015
    This company had exactly what I was looking for; a comprehensive beginning maritime navigation kit. The range of merchandise, the ease of using the site to find what I wanted, the helpful merchant suggestions made this experience wonderful. I had been burning up the internet looking at ebay and amazon with no real luck; then I noticed the LANDFALL AD on the bottom of an amazon page while I was looking at sextants: I pressed on the link and , Then EUREKA!!!!! Thank you landfall for your help. I'm sure I'll be visiting you again.
  • May 27, 2015
    Once I was in check out I could not return to buy one more item. I was afraid I would lose all data entered. So, they lost the sale of a few items. Also, I should be able to have an account other than through facebook, yahoo, and aol. I could not find a store account and I have bought from landfall numerous times.
    Jun 2, 2015
    Place is great. Website works. Customer Service is excellent.
  • May 26, 2015
    Jun 1, 2015
    The item was shipped without any packing protection what so ever. This is a $ 300 plus electronic item and was simply thrown into a box. I will be lucky if this item works. Not one piece of bubble wrap or any other material to keep the item protected. This was my first and it will be my last purchase from Landfall Navigation.
  • May 22, 2015
    Introduced to Land fall and purchased product @ NY Boat Show. Seeing quality of product in person is what sold me.
  • May 21, 2015
    Only site that seemed to offer what I wanted.
  • May 21, 2015
    I like Landfall because of the quality and selection of its merchandise. I trust the staff to recommend products because frequently they have more experience than I do.
  • May 19, 2015
    good pricing on the item I purchased
  • May 19, 2015
    ya'll got some cool salty stuff
    Jun 1, 2015
    4.0 outfit BZ
  • May 16, 2015
    First time experience has been smooth so far.
    May 27, 2015
    Delayed processing. Charged shipping when advertised it was free on purchase over 50.00. Slow delivery
    LIKE SITE
    May 29, 2015
    Website and survey process substandard
  • May 16, 2015
    There was a rebate indicated but was not included at checkout
  • May 15, 2015
    The checkout was difficult. I had to type the credit card info 4 time, and Landfall kept telling me I was to use PayPal.
    May 25, 2015
  • May 15, 2015
    May 23, 2015
    Just what I wanted
  • May 12, 2015
    everything i wanted came in exactly the condition i wanted at the fair price.
    May 25, 2015
  • May 10, 2015
    Better deal than other retailers. Hopefull the shipping will be fast.
    May 14, 2015
    Excellent customer service. Very fast free shipping.
  • May 6, 2015
    High quality gear with clear concise descriptions. I never have problems with Landfall Navigation.
    May 14, 2015
  • Apr 28, 2015
    Great prices, easy check out!
    May 13, 2015
    Landfall's website was easy to negotiate and had the exact jacket I was looking for in my size. I received timely updates regarding the shipment of my jacket. It arrived perfectly packaged with an easy to read receipt and a Landfall catalog.