Landfall Navigation Reviews

10/20/2014
Landfall Navigation Ratings and User Reviews. Landfall Navigation is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 88 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.

Landfall Navigation Rating

More About Landfall Navigation

Recent Reviews for Landfall Navigation

• Oct 20, 2014
    We love Landfall Navigation!
  • Oct 19, 2014
    Seems to be a good source of nautical materials.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I've always been satisfied with my purchases.
  • Oct 15, 2014
    A great overall experience from a trusted company.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Shipping cost is on the high side
  • Oct 6, 2014
    So far, so good. Let you know when I receive the material ordered.
    Oct 14, 2014
    Had a problem with my credit card going through and first went back and forth by e mail which was a waste of time problem was solved by phone
    Privacy is expected
    Oct 20, 2014
  • Oct 6, 2014
    A great place for marine safety equipment
  • Oct 5, 2014
    I am usually rewarded by checking LN for selection and price.
    Oct 13, 2014
    Amazing product availability, price and fast delivery. Very impressive.
  • Oct 5, 2014
    It was painless enough. Did not care for the options to join the website to make purchase but not joining was easy enough.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    The only problem was that I when I tried to check out the first time with paypal it kept asking for my billing info. I had to close out of my check out and restart. I liked the fact that you can check out with paypal though.
  • Oct 4, 2014
    I'm a recreational Boater based on the Atlantic Ocean on the North Carolina Southern Shore (Wrightsville Beach). I'm currently a member of the USCGAUX and was curious if our organization is able to receive discounts beyond the norm?
  • Oct 3, 2014
    They have been very helpful when I called about the status of orders. Orders have come on time except when on back order.
  • Oct 3, 2014
    As I stated, when checking out, you mention the item, BUT not the item number. In this case there are a few Mustang Rearming Kits. I would like to make sure I have ordered the correct one... MA 7170.
    Oct 13, 2014
    Would like to see item number in the kittke box on the left of order.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    We have ordered from Landfall before, and were very happy with their customer service. I am sure this time will be no exception.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Quick and painless till I got to the shipping costs - almost 3x to ship quickly than the item
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Good experience. No problems with website.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    Please include tracking information in order email. Also, it would be nice if there was an email telling me when the product actually shipped.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    The prices for the flares I needed were much lower than I could find anywhere else.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I wish when I was going back and forth while shopping the items in my cart would not disappear than re-appear. Other than that, they have a very good selection and great prices.