Landfall Navigation Reviews

Landfall Navigation Ratings and User Reviews. Landfall Navigation is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 81 reviews.

Landfall Navigation Rating

More About Landfall Navigation

Recent Reviews for Landfall Navigation

• Oct 4, 2016
    Don't like having to use facebook or other affiliations to sign in. Too intrusive
  • Oct 3, 2016
    Very nice cite and so easy to navigate. I found what I was looking for quickly and my purchase was smooth and easy. No confusion - no frustration! Thank you!
  • Sep 30, 2016
    Great buying experience! Excited to get the product!
  • Sep 29, 2016
    Quick and Easy
  • Sep 29, 2016
    Had a hard time placing this order from the email sent to my yahoo account. After 3 attempts I just accessed this site via Google and had no problem.
  • Sep 25, 2016
    I feel I'm getting a good deal for a product that fits my needs and price point for foul weather gear. It's hard to find and my concern is that I'm petite and there were no petite sizes.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    $12.00 shipping charge for a computer chip is ridiculous - if you had charged full price ( $10.00 more) would have paid less.
    Oct 2, 2016
    shipping charges are too high. If the item had not been on sale ($10.00 - it was $89. instead of $99.) I would have paid less!
  • Sep 22, 2016
    Good price on some items I needed
    Oct 3, 2016
    It's what he wanted thanks
  • Sep 22, 2016
    I chose site for good reputation and lowest cost for water maker. Returned for addition parts because of fast shipping from first purchase. Your site has close out link that only has a few items. Would be better to have more close out items or remove link. Also a lot of other sites offer free shipping with a purchase over certain dollar amount. I often buy more to reach that amount. Overall you guys are doing great job!
    Oct 3, 2016
    Good range of stuff in the field of leisure boating safety
  • Sep 21, 2016
    I've been shopping with Landfall for several years and have been happy with the service and quality, a well run company.
  • Sep 21, 2016
    Oct 7, 2016
    I did return with the Manufacturer, and change with another type not available at Landafall
  • Sep 20, 2016
    Good company. Good prices.
    Oct 1, 2016
  • Sep 16, 2016
    Oct 4, 2016
    I was able to get exactly what I was looking for at a good price.
  • Sep 13, 2016
    Oct 1, 2016
    I ordered the Captains professional navigational program on 914 16 and still have not received this product I contacted the store over a week ago and still have not heard back about the order they have my correct address and phone number and I am still waiting
  • Sep 9, 2016
    Sep 21, 2016
    product had all the nav maps needed