Landfall Navigation Reviews

05/02/2015
Landfall Navigation Ratings and User Reviews. Landfall Navigation is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 129 reviews.

Landfall Navigation Rating

More About Landfall Navigation

Recent Reviews for Landfall Navigation

• Apr 12, 2015
    Is a really help full web that I already know what I need in the next purchase :)
  • Apr 12, 2015
    I was directed to the site by Amazon
  • Apr 10, 2015
    we are ordering your free catalog
  • Apr 9, 2015
    I think you could do a better job of describing the content of the charts
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I find Landfall Navigation's catalog on of the most informative about off-shore equipment, and especially safety equipment..
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I am glad you cleared up the ship150 discount. It did not work last time I tried.
  • Apr 6, 2015
    Excellent selection and very attractive prices. My main interest is Marine related products, like navigation charts and guide books etc. Have made my first purchase from you today, bought Harken equipment and found you had the best savings in your prices.
  • Apr 5, 2015
    First checkout experiences were very frustrating. I was repeatedly cycled back to fill in spaces, then other spaces that I had already filled in were deleted forcing me back again to fill in those. I actually gave up and left the site for a day or so before coming back to try again.
  • Apr 4, 2015
    Sounds good cheaper than west marine. Finding applicable coupons was annoying. For a 4-5k product, I should not have to search around!!!
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Apr 11, 2015
    thanks for helping keep me and crew safe and afloat : )
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Ordered online, but had previously ordered by phone. I am the Flotilla Commander of a US Coast Guard Auxiliary unit. I purchased the latest Navigation Rules books for the coxswains in my unit. Also ordered some supplies online today. The first order came quickly and we were pleased. I will be looking for operational items here as needed. Because we are all volunteer (33,000 nationwide) and uncompensated, we always have to look for the best prices for the items we need. Found this store very helpful when I called for information.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Better price than most others.
    Apr 6, 2015
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Best price I found on the net!
    Apr 2, 2015
  • Mar 23, 2015
    very good prices.
    Apr 11, 2015
    Good prices easy online order. Got different size than ordered. Hoping freight will be made up.
  • Mar 21, 2015
    it was good and had very good prices
    Mar 31, 2015
    They had the product and. Color I could not find anywhere else.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Apr 3, 2015
    my purchase was attendance at the diesel class