Landfall Navigation Reviews

Landfall Navigation Ratings and User Reviews. Landfall Navigation is rated 8.3 out of 10 from 84 reviews.

Landfall Navigation Rating

More About Landfall Navigation

Recent Reviews for Landfall Navigation

• Sep 23, 2015
    -PayPal feature did not work -many shipping options with no way to compare costs.
  • Sep 22, 2015
    I thought I was getting free shipping then after all was done it said over 150.00 .That was decieving and made me mad but I still purchased the order.
  • Sep 22, 2015
    Search function did not find the item I wanted, even though it was a PLUG and that's the term I put in.
  • Sep 21, 2015
    The navigation to locate the product and then to view the pricing info was a bit odd the first time I tried. Linking from my email, I got the page with the item, but then the normal purchase info (add to cart) was not on the page. Then I tried a general search of our site and it didn't understand what I was asking for. So I went into the top level navigation and that's when I located the product. Just a little unclear...
  • Sep 19, 2015
    they had a very hard to find color, thanks!
  • Sep 19, 2015
    Landfall Navigation has always had the best safety and marine items at competitive prices. They know their stuff.
  • Sep 13, 2015
    none at this time
  • Sep 9, 2015
    Sep 22, 2015
    I have purchased from Landfall in the past. I will continue
  • Sep 9, 2015
    Complicated checkout using paypal requiring Google registration, new password for Google etc. Good catalog
    Sep 15, 2015
  • Sep 8, 2015
    We're going off shore cruising and wanted to have a medical kit. You offered several options. We particularly liked the waterproof case, medical book, and well marked packaging of the products. We'll suppliment as needed, but this was a great way to get started.
  • Sep 7, 2015
    best prices I could find for the products I was looking for. exactly what I was looking for with the right sizes and colors.
  • Sep 7, 2015
    Most vendors offer free shipping for orders greater than $60 to $100. It is disappointing to have to pay ~$12 shipping on a $100 purchase.
    would appreciate free shipping for orders over $99.00
  • Sep 6, 2015
    Great layout! Easy to use!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I will be able to leave a better analysis of this once I receive my recent order. I am anxious to see how quickly they ship it.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Shipping on a part this small was excessive! The item weighs less than 1 oz and is being shipped via ups ground at a cost of $15, TO MUCH!
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    UNFORTUNATELY MY ORDER NEVER ARRIVED. I've placed my order, got the confirmation that it was received and then nothing. Few days later I've send an email asking what is going on with my order, no response so next day I've called Customer Service. I was informed that this product is not available and my order can't be fulfill. I DO understand that things can be sold out but I don't understand why the website is not updated. I've check today, jacket that I've ordered is still listed as available but when I've called today, just to check, I was informed again that it is sold out. It took a week to get the info that my jacket is sold out, week that I wasted waiting
  • Aug 22, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    Excellent service and speed of delivery.I will definitely deal with them again.