LaptopBatteryLife.com Reviews

LaptopBatteryLife.com Ratings and User Reviews. LaptopBatteryLife.com is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 27 reviews.

LaptopBatteryLife.com Rating

More About LaptopBatteryLife.com

Recent Reviews for LaptopBatteryLife.com

• May 11, 2015
    Great checkout experience! Love that I didn't have to go through a whole create-a-profile rigamarole that a lot of websites make you do.
  • May 6, 2015
    I originally went to use my credit card but your online form wouldn't let me fill in the 3 digit code from the back of the card so I ended up using paypal
  • May 5, 2015
    Very good selelection - easy checkout process
  • May 3, 2015
    Yours was the only realistic site which can supply the product I require.
  • Apr 28, 2015
    good price trying for first time will decide after i figure out if i run into any problems
  • Apr 27, 2015
    May 11, 2015
    the image on the sale page is misleading. i was given a different product (l-connector battery) from the image (t-connector batter).
  • Apr 26, 2015
    Easy navigation. Thanks
  • Apr 26, 2015
    This is my first order with LaptopBatteryLife.com
  • Apr 22, 2015
    great company , great selection , super easy purchase and check out , highly recommend
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Seems good....will wait to see how shipping goes....
    May 11, 2015
    I am very disappointed, the AC adapter arrived without the power supply cord. It has the cord and jack to go into the computer but not the power supply cord, which was advertised as having an Australian Plug... So I am still without my computer. My phone number is: 07 4169 0301.... my order details are: Order Number: 2015042102012011 Date Ordered: Tuesday 21 April, 2015 Detailed Invoice: http://au.laptopbatterylife.com/index.php?main_page=account_history_info&order_id=51741 Products --------------------------------------------------- 1 x TOSHIBA SATELLITE SATELITE U305-S7446 Replacement Power Supply Cord Laptop Battery Charger Notebook AC Adapter 4.74A 19V (TOSHIBA SATELLITE U305-S7446) = AU$24.92 --------------------------------------------------- Items: AU$24.92 Shipping & Handling: AU$7.48 Extended Warranty: AU$2.49 Order Total: AU$34.89 I was contacted by email over a week ago to say a cord would be sent, but nothing has happened. Very shortly I will take it up with Paypal. Suzanne Stallard and Roger Miles
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Apr 26, 2015
    Chat did not work. Emailed about when shipment might arrive after the 5 business days had passed, no response. Happy with product, so far, but contact leaves a lot to be desired!
  • Apr 15, 2015
    Website is easy to navigate. This is the first time that I've ordered from this website. Apple no longer offers the replacment battery for my laptop, so I had to look elsewhere for it. As for the shipping and product itself, once I receive it I'll know if the vendor and product are satisfactory.
    Apr 23, 2015
    I received the product (battery) and installed it in my laptop, but I can't get the battery to charge. I still have not figured out how to get the battery to charge, and I've tried many ways, including instructions that I've found on the Web.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    This is the worst site imaginable to buy from
    Apr 27, 2015
  • Apr 4, 2015
    very satisfied with the availability of goods and ease of purchasing on line
    Apr 12, 2015
    web site well displayed, product illustrations clear & distinct
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Let you know when the goods arrive........
    Apr 11, 2015
    I sent an e-mail asking for delivery time information. The reply that I received was, just on it's own, a tracking link. Perhaps a few basic acknowledgment words would have been polite. i.e. Hi Mr Customer, Further to your enquiry etc,etc.....
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Apr 10, 2015
    I would prefer a contact phone number, they do not reply to emails.