Laptopcharge.com Reviews

01/25/2015
Laptopcharge.com Ratings and User Reviews. Laptopcharge.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 53 reviews. Last rated on 01/19/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Laptopcharge.com

2013 Platinum

Laptopcharge.com Rating

More About Laptopcharge.com

Recent Reviews for Laptopcharge.com

• Jan 19, 2015
    cheapest on line would recommend
  • Jan 16, 2015
    First time customer. Thrilled to find battery for an 11 year-old Apple iBook G4 14in.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    The overall layout of the website looks good. I compared you with a few other places, but your design and prices made me feel safer about buying from you. I wasn't able to see any customer reviews, though. I think in the future you could add that function for the website, so people can read what others think of your products.
  • Jan 6, 2015
    I like the overnight shipping
    I hope all goes well.
  • Jan 5, 2015
    quick, easy ,done. same for warranty issues good job people!!!!!
    Jan 11, 2015
  • Jan 5, 2015
    I like the computer compatibility check
  • Jan 4, 2015
    found the product i was looking for very quickly
    Jan 15, 2015
  • Jan 2, 2015
    I found laptopcharge website much easier to shop on than bestbuy and much better than sears.
    Jan 8, 2015
    i kinda like laptopcharge.com
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Great price on laptop battery - with free shipping! Website design allowed easy access to find what I wanted quickly.
    Jan 8, 2015
    Got a laptop battery for half of what they were charging in stores around here. Ordering was simple and delivery was exactly as prpmised.
  • Jan 2, 2015
    Great Site. Just improve the shopping cart to make a little less clunky.
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Nice process
    Jan 6, 2015
    Worked as expected fr me
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 11, 2015
    I was impressed with the short timespan from order placement to front door delivery. I may be in the market for a HP Laptop battery and will not hesitate contacting Laptopcharge..
  • Dec 29, 2014
    Good shopping experience good price information clear check- out easy for laptop battery purchase
  • Dec 23, 2014
    My address information is part of my Paypal account. Seems ridiculous to fill it out here. Plus, the form is not tablet/touch friendly.
  • Dec 22, 2014
    Dec 29, 2014
    I was very impressed that I found my laptop battery and it was half the price of a big box store.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Dec 26, 2014
    Fast shipping, great service, knowledgeable customer service
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Dec 29, 2014
    Charger said it as compatible with my computer. Turns out it was not. Support said they would do further investigation. Disappeared. On the other hand, shipping and delivery were very fast.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Dec 22, 2014
    The service was fine. However, the quality of the battery is questionable. Although it fit into my laptop, it wasn't as good a fit as the original battery and needed a little push to get it in. Also, the rate of battery depletion is quite fast. For the money I spent, I can't say I'm happy. I should have ordered from China directly. maybe the quality there would be questionable too, but the price would have been better.
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 30, 2014
    The battery works perfectly- no problems, and an unexpected early delivery.