Laptopcharge.com Reviews

01/22/2017
Laptopcharge.com Ratings and User Reviews. Laptopcharge.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 88 reviews. Last rated on 01/21/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Laptopcharge.com

2013 Platinum

Laptopcharge.com Rating

More About Laptopcharge.com

Recent Reviews for Laptopcharge.com

• Jan 21, 2017
    Quick easy, fair price. I like the free shipping option
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Very easy to use with all the information I was looking for in order to purchase a new laptop battery. They also had the best price as well as free shipping which was a major factor in my buying decision. The shopping experience was quick and easy.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    Was easy to find what I was looking for.
  • Jan 19, 2017
    I was happy with the ease of ordering a laptop battery on the Laptop charge web site
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Ease of buying a product is very important.
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Found what I was looking for. No problems
  • Jan 12, 2017
    I liked the free shipping
  • Jan 11, 2017
    Jan 18, 2017
    Completely satisfied with order item and delivery
  • Jan 10, 2017
    I have always had excellent service and support with products that are high quality and reliable. Have used this company for many needs for many years now, and will continue to do so.
    Jan 17, 2017
  • Jan 10, 2017
    Saw a charger cheaper but after adding shipping charge the price was about the same but would arrive sooner. Chose your site because I wanted it sooner. Better value.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    I had to fill out all my personal info. to proceed to checkout. I use paypal to purchase with, all the info is auto-filled from paypal to merchant. It's like merchant is forcing me to disclose info. if I want to deal with them.
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Thanks for making my experience so fast and easy
  • Jan 7, 2017
    It was easy for me to go thru your web site and it did not frustrate me.
    Jan 18, 2017
    The product was delivered as ordered, and am totaly satisified with the purdchase.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    There is no auto fill at check out - that would make easier. Overall I am happy with discounts, warranty and site.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Jan 19, 2017
    The replacement battery supplied is not of standard quality and has very less back up time as such I am returning it if you can supply by replacing it with standard or better quality then I MAY ACCEPT THE REPLACEMENT AS A SPECIAL CASE OTHERWISE AMOUNT MAY BE REFUNDE3D TO MY A/C, A RETURN VOUCHER MAY BE SENT AT THE EARLIEST.IF YOU DON`T REPLACE IT WITH BETTER AND ADEQUATE QUALITY BATTERY
  • Jan 5, 2017
    I liked the site, but the pop ups were a bit annoying.
    Jan 16, 2017
    Initially, I thought that the product would arrive in 3 days because at the check out I choose two day shipping. However, it took a whole week to get here. I'm not mad, but I would have liked to have it earlier. I understand I ordered it on a Friday after 3:30pm and you guys are on the West coast. So far the battery is working and charged. I have yet to do some trial and error on it. As far as taking it off the power cord and using it without being attached to the power cord.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    I am hoping that this will be a good first experience with laptopcharge.com
    Jan 15, 2017
    I am satisified with the battery at this point in time. However , if it does not perform for the amount of time expected of a computer battery, I will be notifiying you of it.
  • Jan 1, 2017
    Jan 8, 2017
    Prompt delivery and charger is functioning well!
  • Dec 26, 2016
    looks good but until i receive the battery i can't respond
    Jan 4, 2017
    it works fine
  • Dec 23, 2016
    Jan 3, 2017
    Second time I got battery seem to be going ok no problems as of yet.