Laptopcharge.com Reviews

09/02/2014
Laptopcharge.com Ratings and User Reviews. Laptopcharge.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 71 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Laptopcharge.com

2013 Platinum

Laptopcharge.com Rating

More About Laptopcharge.com

Recent Reviews for Laptopcharge.com

• Sep 1, 2014
    Seems to be such a good site and takes care of your business.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    like the free shipping
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Thanks for the battery
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Very happy to shop with you
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Clean in-and-out experience; ordered exactly what I wanted.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    I can answer this after the shopping experience. So far so good.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Glad I found your site, however only after I put the battery model number provided by a retail merchant. I wish I could have found it easier by entering the laptop model number only and find it within the first 3 results. Site was decently laid out. Good job. Easy to navigate. I have closed off sites which are cumbersome.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Purchase is for daughter's computer...a bargain compared to charges demanded by Data Doctor repair service; your inventory is excellent and I am delighted to find the EXACT replacement battery needed....looking forward to continued business from me, family and friends. PS: Did not see any 'coupon' offer....where did you hide it ?.
    Aug 30, 2014
    Just installed new battery, so far, so good......in all very pleased to date.
  • Aug 20, 2014
    great price and free shipping!
    Sep 1, 2014
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Aug 31, 2014
    I bought a charger for a Dell XPS12 notebook computer. I was happy to receive it in 2 days. However, when i plug that charger the computer tells me it is not a Dell charger and it says the computer batteries won't be recharging. So that notebook won't be able to operate on batteries alone once they have been depleted. I'm happy Laptopcharge.com cares enough to do a survey such as this one.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    I just made the purchase, awaiting receipt of the product. Cannot comment on quality or performance of the product until after received and in use.
    Aug 24, 2014
    The battery initially worked, but only for a few hours, then the laptop screen went blank and would not turn back on. It appears the battery was a dud.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    i was looking for something very specific which Best Buy and Radio Shack did not have. Radio Shack suggested I contact Amazon; Amazon referred me to you.
  • Aug 17, 2014
    The battery and charger that I just bought was a fair price and the check out was easy.
    Aug 25, 2014
    Easy shopping - easy payment - it was delivered on time - I will give it a 10!!!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    thank you for the easy checkout!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    great experience so far.
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Seems like a fair item at a fair price
  • Aug 14, 2014
    Great deal and good sales policies (shipping, discounts, etc).
  • Aug 11, 2014
    This website seems very accurate and helpful. I recommend this website.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Good price and service.
  • Aug 4, 2014
    Aug 13, 2014
    Sent the right part I ordered but the tip was wrong